The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:41 am

Name: Ezra
Appearance: Ezra stands at a total height of five foot three inches, she had hair that was as red as fire that stopped around the small of her back. Her eyes were a beautiful baby blue, with creamy smooth skin that was devoid of imperfection, she had a near perfect hourglass Figure with a pert rear and an ample chest. She wore a plain white shirt that showed off her belly to the world and a light blue mini skirt. Her slender legs were on display and on her feet she wore a pair of black combat boots.

Name: Yuna
Appearance: Yuna stood at a height of four foot seven inches tall. Her hair was in a cropped bob a chocolate brown colour. She had a light tan and her body was otherwise smooth and devoid of imperfection. Like Yuna she had an ample chest and pert rear. She wore a pair of gladiator style sandals on her feet, her slender legs on display to the world. She wore a pair of tight fitting denim blue shorts that hugged close to her butt and held up by a brown belt. She wore a yellow shirt whose sleeves stopped by her wrists and unlike Ezra hers didn’t show off her naval. Her right eye was a shade of baby blue while her left was Emerald green.

Name: Shala
Appearance: Shala stood at a height of five foot three inches tall. Shala’s hair stopped down to just below her shoulders and was a jet black colour. Her eyes were a light pink colour, her skin was smooth and devoid of imperfection. She had an ample bosom and pert rear. She wore a sports bra that hugged her breasts with her belly on full display. On her lower body she was barefoot with her legs on display. She also wore a plain black mini – skirt.

Ezra tapped her foot upon the floor an impatient look upon her face as she waited for her companions to join her. This was to be their first day and she couldn’t believe they were late. Her fingers lightly tapped against the handle of a silver blade strapped to her waist. Her eyes fell on Shala as she arrived.

“Your late!”

“Yeah I’m sorry I got a little held up.”

Shala sighed flashing Ezra a playful grin and they both turned to see Yuna’s arrival the girl panting with a faint blush on her cheeks. She giggled planting a gentle kiss on both girl’s cheeks by way of her apology, Yuna sighed brushing herself down. Yuna carried a staff while Shala carried with her a bow, the three were well prepared for the journey ahead of them.

“Well then since where all here” Ezra says flashing a playful grin as she turned to the village gate “I guess it’s time for us to go onwards and upwards!” She says the young woman moving forward the other two followed behind and as they trekked forward onto the dirt road they hummed a gentle tune. Soon the village was far behind them, still well within sight should they need to turn back trees and bushes had begun to appear as the trio were about to enter a great forest.

As they moved along it seemed Yuna was lagging behind by a few steps, not too much trouble for the time being and all three girls looked forward to the time when they would reach the next village on their trip, it was just a simple trek through the forest and the world ahead of them.
Redfield
???

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Their route was well-worn and publicly known so it should have had no surprises. Today, however, this was not the case. Instead of the open path they were expecting, they found the way blocked by a large plateau that seemed to have simply sprung up out of the ground in the middle of the thickest part of the forest. The only way forward was the path, which entered a medium-sized cave. The cave featured a single trail of water trickling out of its entrance and forming a tiny stream that disappeared into the trees to their right.

There seemed no way around the plateau...it stretched nearly a mile in either direction and there was no other pathway.

This had definitely not been here before. It was not on any of their maps.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:52 pm

The three girls stopped, looking at the plateau and the path then at each other. "This.....Isn't on the maps" Ezra noted looking t Yuna who responded with a shrug "it could be our maps are wrong" Shala says tapping her foot on the floor, though she was fairly concerned that they might be in trouble.

"We should go inside and see what's on the other end of the cave" Yuna says stepping forward she held out her right hand and a bright yellow flame sprung to life in the palm of her hand. "Come along then" she muttered stepping forward along the path into the cave, followed by the other two girls. Yuna had a gentle smile on her face as she lit the way ahead of them.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:07 pm

They entered a natural cavern about 40 feet across and about 25 feet high in the center. The floor was flat and very dusty, with a few scraps of dry vegetation scattered about. There were numerous tracks in the dust. Most were those of small animals, but a number of human-like tracks form a clear path from the entrance to a dark exit to their right. Another exit, almost opposite on the left, appeared unfrequented. The cavern seemed to be unoccupied.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:23 am

The three girls stopped a they came to the split, Yuna frowned looking between the two. "Which way do we go?" she asked Shala shaking her head in response "that way" she says pointing to the right "that's the way the tracks go so we should go that way too."

Ezra frowned pointing to the left "yeah but aren't you at least a little curious as to what may be down that way?" she says a smile on her face as she looked down the cavern. "I think this way would be all the better" Yuna nodded in agrrement and Shala sighed n defeat as the three girls took a walk down the left path.

"I hope we get out of here soon."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:30 am

The natural cavern was large and irregular in shape. The bare rock floor formed a large depression which contained what appeared to be a large pool of mud. Next to the pool were two mounds of what looked liked dried mud about four feet high and three feet across. The only exit from the cavern was directly across from the girls, on the other side of the mud pool. They would have to cross it to continue.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:32 am

"Great mud" Ezra says looking at the pool, shaking her head in annoyance. "Don't worry I'll cross over first" Shala says shaking her head, she pushed her foot out before her and stepped into the mud then her other foot followed. The young woman smiled, theh other two girls waiting and watching as Shala made her way through the pool towards the otherside. Everything was going perfectly fine for her it seemed so Ezra took a step in as well.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:38 am

The instant Ezra stepped into the mud, four bubbles of mud appeared to rise up at the far end of the pool. In moments the four shaped developed into vaguely humanoid forms made entirely of mud with glowing eyes. Almost immediately they began hurling fist-sized blobs of mud at Shala, slowly lumbering towards her as they did. A couple of blobs struck Shala, sticking to her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:42 am

Shala blinked looinng around as the creatures rose up and she eeked a little as she the mud splattered against her. It was odd that they didn't fall from her though "Ezra get out!" Yuna called from the side grabbing the red heads arm and yanking her back out from the mud. "What do we do about this?" Ezra says watching the creatures lumber towards Shala. "Shala try to get out!" Yuna yelled, the human moving in response trying to get away to the otherside of the mud as fast as she could.

Ezra looked to Yuna "can't you use your magic to freeze the mud?" She asked Yuna nodded "I...I think so, but it would till take a minute to set up."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:57 am

The mud men continued to go after Shaka, slowly making their way across the pool and hurling mud as they went. That was when Shaka discovered the purpose of the thrown mud: the more that stuck to her the more she slowed down. The mud that was on her was drying quickly, hampering her efforts to escape. Whatever Yuma and Ezra were going to do they had better do it fast: the mud men were closing in.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:00 am

Shala groaned as she found herself slowing down quite rapidly and she groaned trying to dodge out of the way as much as she could. Yuna sighed the fire in hand disappearing as a blue light filled the area. The young mage thrust her hands into the mud castng her spell, turning the mud into ice and spreading the ice forward controlling it to head at the mud men to stop them in their tracks.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:09 am

The spell worked. All four mud men stopped moving entirely, frozen in mid step. Shaka could feel the cold but fortunately was not in the direct path of the ice. Several moments went by as Shaka struggled to get out of the mud pit. The mud men did not move at all.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:11 am

Yuna smiled and fist pumped bringing back her light she and Ezra would move quickly over the top of the ice and hop out to join Shala in the mud. It took the three of them a couple of minutes to remove the mud from her body before Ezra and Yuna pulled her out of the mud, the three of them at last having reached the other side.

"Well, that was exiting" Shala says flashing a small smile to the other two girls who laughed before they made their way forward once again.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:31 am

Thew tunnel now had a small stream a few inches wide running along the center of its sloping floor. The stream had eroded a channel about six inches deep into the rock. The tunnel widened slightly. An irregularity of the floor had caused the stream to form a shallow pool about two feet across. Amidst the gravel on the pool bottom were a number of reflective stones. The tunnel continued on.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:07 pm

The three girls trekked on further down the tunnel, they had thought they might reach an exit by now, but they had no such luck. The girls ignored the stream and continued on, ignoring the reflective stones for a much more important goal the search for a way out. Shala sighed glancing to Yuna who returned the look before flashing the girl a small smile. Ezra sighed kicking her foot against the group beginning to fall back but only a little.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:32 pm

The scene before them could only be described as majestic. The slightest movements of their light caused a myriad number of multi-colored points of light to dance across the walls and ceiling of the hemispherical cavern before them. Most of the floor of the cave was taken up by a clear pool fed by a broad waterfall on the far side. The waterfall was apparently quite motionless, each minute rivulet of crystal clear water was perfectly suspended as if frozen, and gem-like droplets hung stationary in mid air.

Music, almost heavenly in its quality, fell gently on their ears bringing forth memories and emotions (both happy and sad) which they girls thought had been long forgotten.

The floor of this hemispherical cavern was bare rock, but the walls and ceiling were comp[letely encrusted with rock crystal which were the cause of the reflected points of light.

The pool was the source of the stream which trickled down the tunnel. Near the waterfall it, too appeared to be quite stationary, and its surface only in motion near the side where the stream departed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:56 am

"Wow how pretty!" Yuna says looking into the crystal waterfall to see her reflection. The young woman shook her hands disappaiting the fire that was the source of light the girls had previously used. Yuna rolled her head a little as she stepped forward reaching out to poke the crystal before pulling back quickly.

Shala and Ezra stood in awe a whistle escaped Ezra's lips as the three girls moved forward into the cavern. Though Shala was concerned and looked around straining to see if she could spot the source of the music.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:05 pm

There was no single source of the music it seemed to be coming from everywhere at once around them, and there was not a single musician in sight.

The waterfall itself was plainly not made out of crystal but actual water...though somehow the water was barely moving at all. It was as though time had been greatly slowed for the water pouring into the cavern, trapping the flowing water in a perpetual fall. Yuna could see that there was a room of some sort on the other side of the waterfall.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Yuna frowned narowing her eyes as she spotted the room "I can see something beyond the waterfall." The young woman says reaching through the water "what? what's that doing there?" Ezra asks with a frown, the red haired woman folded her arms and stepped forward. She tilted her head to the side "you girls stay here, I'm going to take a look inside" the girl says and without waiting for a response the young woman stepped through the water. The young maiden moving forth to investigate the room ahead of her, leaving Shala and Yuna togethor in the cavern.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Ezra really had to push to get herself through the waterfall, but she managed to force herself to the space on the other side. Behind the waterfall was a room carved into the rock. The floor, which was about three feet above the surface of the pool in the crystal cave, bore a mosaic consisting of a geometric pattern enclosing representations of birds, animals, fruits, and flowers. Lying on the floor were the collapsed remains of a long couch and a wooden table which have decayed with age. Also on the floor was a quantity of broken glass. The walls were bare rock but in the wall opposite was a decorated alcove. The room was unoccupied.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay