Any good vore drawing tutorials around here?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Any good vore drawing tutorials around here?

Postby Aces » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:23 pm

So, my girlfriend is an artist! :D She's ALSO into vore! (Woo!) However she's never drawn vore art before, and for that matter, hasn't drawn anything at all in a few years. She seems to have a natural talent for drawing and I'd like to introduce her to the vore art world and maybe eventually convince her to open a gallery here.

I know there are vore art tutorials, but I need help finding them.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Any good vore drawing tutorials around here?

Postby Mawintarde » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:08 am

I read about all of the above then. I feel it is very good yet.
Mawintarde
New to the forum

Postby AlimentaryArtist » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:21 pm

I just watched endoscopy videos and looked at medical drawings, I'm a stickler for accuracy though...

The wrinkly bits in your gut are called ruggae, they provide more surface area and allow your gut to stretch, it acts kind of like wet cloth so that's a good way to practice. Ultimately she's just going to have to find styles that work for her, I had a lot of trouble making things look organic at first, shading is important if you do too much linework it looks like wood instead of flesh.
AlimentaryArtist
Somewhat familiar

Postby merlovinit » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:45 pm

I don't feel like vore art requires different skills than regular artwork. The key is really to discover tricks that allow you to bend reality without deforming your characters too much in the case of same size vore. Nobody's mouth is big enough to fit another person through, but it's believable with a little bit of size difference or maybe having the thinnest part of the prey’s body be in the mouth, like their ankles, waist, or arms.
merlovinit
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration