FTP merge story

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

FTP merge story

Postby Arfunkel » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:21 pm

There is this story I found not too long ago which I can't seem to find now. It is an absorption/fusion type story that starts with a boyfriend waking up in a dark cave with his girlfriends legs wrapped around his head and they are roped together. A new woman appears and it turns out to be a friend his girlfriend has been hanging out with a lot recently. His girlfriend tries to convince him to trust her in this situation at which point he mistakenly says he does. At this point I believe it is revealed that the woman is actually a demoness and that she plans on making the couple into a naga. Two new people appear who are apprentices of the demoness and they start rubbing the couple with oil and begin to work their flesh into one body. At the end the girlfriend is ecstatic to have her boyfriend as her tail but he is not too happy about it and they are together forever type of deal.

I can't remember how I found this story or what site it was on. I believe I found it on some board where people were posting a whole bunch of fusion stories.

*EDIT*
Found it for those interested: http://forum.fleshcult.com/viewtopic.ht ... =149&p=514
Last edited by Arfunkel on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arfunkel
New to the forum

Re: FTP merge story

Postby TheDJTC » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:45 am

Hm too bad the link is dead, sounded interesting.
TheDJTC
Been posting for a bit

Re: FTP merge story

Postby Arfunkel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Fixed the link for you :silly:
Arfunkel
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination