FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby hibbyjibby » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Hey SelBles, looking forward to trying out this mod. Really, any sorta stuff to add to the mod interests me, there's definitely been a sever lack of activity, which is unfortunate no matter how you look at it.

I kinda like how you very clearly admit you removed stuff that offended you. Honestly, kinda refreshing to see someone admit they strongly really didn't like something as opposed to dancing around the topic. I didn't like the implications with Dogmeat (as opposed to being offended, I just found it REALLY dumb), and the less than stellar spelling and grammar were not helping either. Thanks for fixing these sorta things up, it's hard even for those without OCD to let this sorta stuff pass, haha. Though, with X8-66 being a guy by default, that might cause some weird disconnects in the writing, I dunno.

Best part to me I think is that you can now heal off of eating someone. I'd love to see it take a step further though, and make it so that devouring some specific NPC's give you a buff or unique perk. Like, instead of going through Piper's companion quest of picking half the locks in the Commonwealth, you can just eat and digest her to get the perk she gives, or perhaps instead you gain +1 Charisma or something. I know this is supposedly a plan for later on in the mod itself, but it'd be cool to see if you came up with anything else on your end.

Gonna try it out in a few hours, I'll be sure to let you know if I find any bugs, glitches, or any other unintended side effects. Thanks again for the add-on.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:25 pm

royderf wrote:BUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Just yelling out 'bug' isn't gonna help any if you don't say anything about the bug(s) you are encountering
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheSignPainter » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 pm

that feeling when you really want to try out the mod, but you get around .37fps on fallout 4 even with some of the best fps-increasing mods because your graphics driver is practically non-existent
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:39 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:Hey SelBles, looking forward to trying out this mod. Really, any sorta stuff to add to the mod interests me, there's definitely been a sever lack of activity, which is unfortunate no matter how you look at it.

I kinda like how you very clearly admit you removed stuff that offended you. Honestly, kinda refreshing to see someone admit they strongly really didn't like something as opposed to dancing around the topic. I didn't like the implications with Dogmeat (as opposed to being offended, I just found it REALLY dumb), and the less than stellar spelling and grammar were not helping either. Thanks for fixing these sorta things up, it's hard even for those without OCD to let this sorta stuff pass, haha. Though, with X8-66 being a guy by default, that might cause some weird disconnects in the writing, I dunno.

Best part to me I think is that you can now heal off of eating someone. I'd love to see it take a step further though, and make it so that devouring some specific NPC's give you a buff or unique perk. Like, instead of going through Piper's companion quest of picking half the locks in the Commonwealth, you can just eat and digest her to get the perk she gives, or perhaps instead you gain +1 Charisma or something. I know this is supposedly a plan for later on in the mod itself, but it'd be cool to see if you came up with anything else on your end.

Gonna try it out in a few hours, I'll be sure to let you know if I find any bugs, glitches, or any other unintended side effects. Thanks again for the add-on.

Giving anything on digesting a specific victim would require to my knowledge both them being added as a reference to a quest entry, as well as unique scripts. Or giving them a unique keyword, although this would require a unique script, and possibly a quest or quest edit to call it.

I have the grand total of fuckall clue about creating new scripts or quests, although I have had some success at modifying them. I've only delved into scripts twice (once for Fallout 4 Vore, and another in New Vegas TTW to keep Enclave Radio online), and only delved into quests once (radio quest to make it so Nuka World Radio plays the Nuka World jingles on a loop when the Raiders are killed off instead of the station just stopping).

As for the holotape's backstory potentially being inconsistent, that's more a side effect of me writing it for myself rather than anyone else.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby hibbyjibby » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Hmm, having that function handled by a quest/script would probably be the best overall way of doing it, seeing as things like leveled lists or placing an object in world would defeat the purpose entirely. I guess I could try my hand at modifying this sorta stuff.

Now, I won't say I'm anywhere near competent enough to do something like this, but it's something I have genuine interest in (mostly because it makes getting the perks from companions/whatever from anyone a lot quicker and easier. That and I love unique content on unique characters, as it gives you a reason to interact with em), so I'm willing to learn and put in the effort. Like, already I can think of an easy, simple test making it an object the character drops on death, and making companions function like settlers, who by default are 'protected' from death, but can still be killed by the player, even if only by the player i.e. Digestion. If I recall you can't do this to 'Essential' characters, so that's one way I'm seeing it. Might break scripts or quests but, considering the nature and intent of this mod, I would think this isn't really too big an issue. Maybe.

I'm going to atleast see if I can make it an item specific npc's, I.e. Companions drop on death, and if that can function without too much of a hitch, I'll move on to making it an actual quest and script.

Fair point about the holotape. If I knew I was writing just for myself, I'd probably indulge as well with my own preferences. Alright, gotcha.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyre » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:20 pm

I'm sorry if anyone has asked this before ,
but how do you see the perks for the mod.
i cannot find them anywhere and would like to take a look at them since they sound useful.

thanks in advance
Zephyre
New to the forum

Postby CaptainSalty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Zephyre wrote:I'm sorry if anyone has asked this before ,
but how do you see the perks for the mod.
i cannot find them anywhere and would like to take a look at them since they sound useful.

thanks in advance

You can view them in your pip-boy with your other regular perks, to get the perks you eat alot of stuff then you can pick them on your experiment holotape under ''advanced stages''
BKS
CaptainSalty
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:14 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:Hmm, having that function handled by a quest/script would probably be the best overall way of doing it, seeing as things like leveled lists or placing an object in world would defeat the purpose entirely. I guess I could try my hand at modifying this sorta stuff.

Now, I won't say I'm anywhere near competent enough to do something like this, but it's something I have genuine interest in (mostly because it makes getting the perks from companions/whatever from anyone a lot quicker and easier. That and I love unique content on unique characters, as it gives you a reason to interact with em), so I'm willing to learn and put in the effort. Like, already I can think of an easy, simple test making it an object the character drops on death, and making companions function like settlers, who by default are 'protected' from death, but can still be killed by the player, even if only by the player i.e. Digestion. If I recall you can't do this to 'Essential' characters, so that's one way I'm seeing it. Might break scripts or quests but, considering the nature and intent of this mod, I would think this isn't really too big an issue. Maybe.

I'm going to atleast see if I can make it an item specific npc's, I.e. Companions drop on death, and if that can function without too much of a hitch, I'll move on to making it an actual quest and script.

Fair point about the holotape. If I knew I was writing just for myself, I'd probably indulge as well with my own preferences. Alright, gotcha.

I am not sure if the Essential only restriction works, as I have accidentally eaten and digested an active follower before (who is otherwise invincible), but this was with a melee weapon with the vorish effect added as a lengendary slot. It could be a restriction that's tied to only the generic swallow weapon, or something weird with companions themselves.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScifiWaffle » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 pm

PaperAirplaneClip, will you be releasing a version of the mod with the custom sounds you use in your videos or maybe a sound file pack?
ScifiWaffle
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:53 pm

ScifiWaffle wrote:PaperAirplaneClip, will you be releasing a version of the mod with the custom sounds you use in your videos or maybe a sound file pack?

Hey!

The sounds I'm using in my videos are in fact the sounds coming from the Devourment mod, only, I used them for Fallout!
Simply download Devourment and access the audio files, put and rename them with the sounds you want to replace in the Fallout Vore sounds folder and you're good to go!

The sound files are all made by Kongpow, all credits to him.
He also has a link in his blog to Download the most up-to-date/most-addons version of Devourment, so you'll be sure to get all the sounds!
https://aryion.com/g4/user/kongpow
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hibbyjibby » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:59 am

SelBles, now that I think about it, I think I recall someone posting you can just go right ahead and eat your companions/essential NPC's (I actually think it was Paperairplanclip themselves), though I'm still setting them to just 'protected' to make sure I'm not wasting time as I fuddle and muddle my way through this, haha. Maybe if and when I start to learn scripting I'll sift through the scripts of this mod and find out some more stuff.

At this current moment I mostly just spent my time familiarizing myself with the CK, and so far I've been able to get items in the female companion's inventories that just give the bonuses I made that are attached to the item. Mostly by making it classified as a magazine, then just attaching various bonuses to it, complete with relevant perk and description. I still need to find a way to get it to only be droppable on death, but I did literally just start out, and as undeserved as it may be, I'm kinda proud that I got so far mostly brute-forcing things, haha. Especially since the extent of my modding was originally just renaming textures and nif files from Fallout 3 to use in New Vegas.

I still also need to find a way to get the bobblehead effects to be attached to the item, as other effects I've gotten to work, such as increasing speech checks and stuff like more AP. I definitely feel like releasing a version that fixes up more of the writing issues as, MY GOD, it's bad. A lot of it, like the perk descriptions and when you eat the wrong sorta prey without the right perks, seemed to be written by someone who both does not have English as their first language, nor had any real experience writing. Both are fine, it just strikes me as this. A lot of the Institute writings I also plan to re-do in my own image, one that hopefully fits a little bit more into people's games naturally (even if my clear bias of F/F is gonna show up, ohoh). Even so, I'm likely gonna fiddle with the CK for another two or three days, and then jump right into basic scripting, and hopefully more. I got more time than dedication, or indeed anything really, so hey, who knows?
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:13 pm

SelBles wrote:
R56s Fallout 4 Vore.rar

Those are my personal Fallout 4 Vore tweaks. Enjoy.

Who is R56? Well, that's my normal username. However, since my nexus username is SeldragiaBles (SelBles being the shorthand) it would make more sense to be similar to my nexus name as my purpose on Eka's is solely Fallout4/Skyrim vore mod related. If you want to find my DeviantART account which has my vore comics on it, take R56 as a clue. Or look up Seldragia Bles, that will also provide a clue.

Below is all copied from my own Readme.

Copy the Data folder to your FO4 data folder.

What do these tweaks do?
-Re-written most of the Holotape to not only improve the grammar, but also remove all references that offended me (R56) and replaced the Backstory with one more to my liking (One that also assumes X6-88 is female, and not that bland man-bot).
-Female only vore.
-NPC preds are now viable, but not implemented. This is thanks in no small part to a script provided by the Eka's forum, can't remember the name of who did this one, but you deserve all the credit for this bit.
-NPC preds do NOT revert to their default outfits on voring someone. To ensure full NPC voring power, make sure you give her some of the perks with console.
-Bellies at all stages of digestion weigh nothing (important due to NPC preds being viable) and no longer appear in your inventory when present.
-Added a legendary effect "Vorish" that can be applied to any weapon (assuming you have a mod that makes the slot moddable). Use self restraint and apply this to Melee only, gunshots causing vore is rather silly (although can be explained with energy weapons as a teleport gun) and can make combat awkward.
-Digesting victims has never been so filling! Digesting your prey causes a large heal when they are almost fully digested. THIS HAS NOT BEEN TESTED WITH A LONG DIGESTION TIME, I (R56) HAVE DIGESTION TIMES SET VERY LOW!

I also included a voreperksfull bat file, dump that in your Fallout 4 directory, and make sure to replace the XX's in it with your FalloutVore.esp load order designation (mine at time of writing was 0D). To use, click on the npc you want to give the FULL perkset to in console, type "bat voreperksfull" and voila, she's now a mighty pred.

<3 Fantastic. I shall give this a go now...
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Selbells? I do actually want to ask something. Did you add the doctor in your version of the holotape as an NPC? It would be pretty cool if you did.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Dwarfbrother » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Quick question: could this mod ever be moved/brought to the Xbox One version?
Dwarfbrother
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Dwarfbrother wrote:Quick question: could this mod ever be moved/brought to the Xbox One version?

Wouldn't be hard but it won't happen because of the restrictions on BethNet
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:29 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:Selbells? I do actually want to ask something. Did you add the doctor in your version of the holotape as an NPC? It would be pretty cool if you did.

No. Although I did have an idea of implementing her as some form of boss fight with a pet deathclaw (where to kill this deathclaw you have to get her to eat it). But I never even tried implementing it due to the FO4 CK being a laggy fucker (taking an age just to load one cell).
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Dwarfbrother wrote:Quick question: could this mod ever be moved/brought to the Xbox One version?

Bethesda.fail would never allow it due to subject matter. As for manually sending it over I would have no idea if it's even possible, as I assume XBOne mods require all their non-esp files as a .ba2 file. So even if it was possible to send mods to a XBOne without using Bethesda.crap, you would first have to build the bodies with Bodyslide on PC and then send all Fallout Vore files to a FalloutVore.ba2 using the CK (and getting the .esp to recognise it).

But, the XBOne being a console, I doubt that even if you did have a FalloutVore.esp and FalloutVore.ba2 (or whatever the consoles use (which would be obtainable through the CK)), you would be able to get it into the right place on the console as the console GUI wouldn't allow you to (the only reasonably modern console I have is a PS3 which has a limited file system in it's GUI (although the PSP is pretty accessible when hooked up to a PC, but that's a portable console, not a proper one), the Wii doesn't count, and since 2012 I went PC and never went back).

In summary. Fallout Vore would be possible on XBOne if you can find a way of getting the required files into the right place on the XBOne and then tagging the .esp as on (I am pretty sure this bit is possible, as I doubt the in-game mod manager is much different from the PC one).
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:14 am

SelBles wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:Selbells? I do actually want to ask something. Did you add the doctor in your version of the holotape as an NPC? It would be pretty cool if you did.

No. Although I did have an idea of implementing her as some form of boss fight with a pet deathclaw (where to kill this deathclaw you have to get her to eat it). But I never even tried implementing it due to the FO4 CK being a laggy fucker (taking an age just to load one cell).

D'aaaaaaw that is a shame....I was hoping she would be. That is a cool idea actually.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby hibbyjibby » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:07 am

Actually LunarCataphract, with a little bit of tinkering in the Construction Kit, you could add an NPC like that into your version of the mod's ESP file. I mean, heck I was able to change the 'Devour' weapon to be considered a non-aggressive attack, meaning I can use it in public (though when they reach 50% health it seems to alert their allies so, gotta look into that one). That and I lowered the weapon damage and increased the swing speed to Very Fast (removed the stagger though), since the character I have right now is an Unarmed user, which meant that they'd reduce most target's HP to 0 in a single hit. A lot you can do with just a little bit of time and effort.

Adding NPC's is pretty simple too, I'm sure you can find tutorials online about how to do that. Even better is how you can make them whatever way you personally want em to be too be, if you created them. If you can't find any resources that tell you how, or it seems too daunting a task even with, shoot me a PM or ask here, and I'll explain how I do it.
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:25 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:Actually LunarCataphract, with a little bit of tinkering in the Construction Kit, you could add an NPC like that into your version of the mod's ESP file. I mean, heck I was able to change the 'Devour' weapon to be considered a non-aggressive attack, meaning I can use it in public (though when they reach 50% health it seems to alert their allies so, gotta look into that one). That and I lowered the weapon damage and increased the swing speed to Very Fast (removed the stagger though), since the character I have right now is an Unarmed user, which meant that they'd reduce most target's HP to 0 in a single hit. A lot you can do with just a little bit of time and effort.

Adding NPC's is pretty simple too, I'm sure you can find tutorials online about how to do that. Even better is how you can make them whatever way you personally want em to be too be, if you created them. If you can't find any resources that tell you how, or it seems too daunting a task even with, shoot me a PM or ask here, and I'll explain how I do it.

Well as much as I do want to....that does seem a little bit too daunting for me ^^;
LunarCataphract
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game