Secret Meet Up (max123 & GluttonyLazuris)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Secret Meet Up (max123 & GluttonyLazuris)

Postby max123 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Lately in the public community people have been more open about their secret and weird fetishes, that sort inspired a sex hotel to open up and help satisfy those people needs. The hotel name was just a big red S and it was rather secretive about what goes on unless you were a long time member, but one thing for sure everyone left the building happy and fulfilled one way or another. Mean while a couple of naughty girls on Tindr was looking for some last minute fun for the weekend.

User name YuriGirlEater was having a wonderful conversation with a potential partner, who had a lot of fun kinks that needed to be worked out."Come on you know you want to."she licks her lips seductively wanting this ideal prey to be hers."I promise to be a gentle master....just as long as you obey what I say."
max123
Heavy user

Re: Secret Meet Up (max123 & GluttonyLazuris)

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:06 am

User "Clockwork_Gal" was browsing through Tindr. Another boring night, maybe she'd match with someone. Her account was secretive but gave some small alluring tidbits; Big tits, big ass, and a tad bit chunky. Swipe right on all of the women, hope maybe one or two was a match. That was Clockwork_Gal's strategy, and it didn't work. None matched with her, and after a week or so she was getting pissed at how badly it was working out for her. Not paying much attention she swiped right on "YuriGirlEater", not paying mind as she sighed. "Come on.. just one, please.." She muttered, a bit angry.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:26 am

The silence was broken by user YuriGirlEater message went through since Clockwork_Gal accepted her request."Oh I'll make sure I give you more than enough attention you're looking for dear."she opens up the conversation before uploading a picture of her in a latex outfit she uses with her pets. It looked to be the most expensive red lady's underwear she would have seen with black laces. She was Asian mostly likely Japanese with long black hair, she had silkly soft skin that made her cury and vulumpous body gowl. Her positon in the picture was just a full bodied picture with her legs crossed
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:13 am

Clockwork_Gal blushed deeply, squirming a little as she read the new message that popped up on her phone. Before she could reply Clockwork_Gal saw the picture, let out a little happy noise and blushed more. "If that's the case, then how soon can we meet?" she replied, her cheeks still bright red as she uploaded a picture of herself. Nothing special, a tank top and short shorts, however the photo showed off her nice fat ass, large chest, and the small amount of fat she was. Hopefully it was good enough, and with luck, they'd meet up soon.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:30 pm

YuriGirlEater bites her lip as she examines Clockwork_Gal picture. She licks her lip as she was the perfect fit for what she was looking for, not to fat and not to skinny just right amount everywhere "Sure we can meet today if you're that badly in need of me."she said as she tries to think of some place nice to take her."Would you want to meet up at the S hotel?"she asks follow by a picture of the hotel, just a black buillding with a giant S on the top of the building
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Clockwork_Gal blushes and does a nod she knows YuriGirlEater cannot see. "Okay. I'll meet you there, in like an hour?" She says, sending the message with another nice picture of her ass in a thong. Quickly she gathers together a few things, fixing her hair, throwing on a little black dress and making herself look a little prettier. Quickly reading through the message again Clockwork_Gal realizes that it wasn't confirmed, and she misread it. "I mean.. sorry I read it too fast. is meeting up there in an hour okay?" she asked, exiting her apartment. With a blush she locked her door, hoping it was a yes.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:49 am

YuriGirlEater nearly fell off her seat when she got the picture of the girl's big meaty juicy butt on her screen. She pants as she nearly came from just imagining what she'll do to this little doggy when she gets her hand on her."Well...you are impatient, but I don't mind as well, just as long if you can please me for meeting so earlier. I make the arrangements right now and let the guard at the door know your with Yuki Ona, until then see ya later my pet."she ends the conversation up with a kiss emoji before leaving the chatroom. This predator had to get prepare fast and quick if she wanted the best experience ever, luckily she had her special bag ready for such occasions.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:36 am

Clockwork_Gal blushed as she read the message, squirming a bit on the bus. She waited happily on the bus, impatiently looking forward to see when she'd get to her stop. When it did arrive about an hour later, Clockwork_Gal got off the bus and walked over to the guard, gently muttering something about Yuki Ona and how she was supposed to meet her here. With a big blush she waited, hoping she had gone to the right place and had done all the right things.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:42 pm

The big tall muscular bouncer looks at his little check book of today's guests and parties."Ah...her yeah you can come in."he said as he holds the door for her giving her a glimpse what its like inside the S hotel. She would be able to see a standard lobby and waiting area you would see in any hotel."Just check in the front desk with this."he said giving her lanyard with an i.d. card saying guest, as that i.d. card was so much more than to prove that you stay at the hotel, but you need it to get around the very hotel itself and if you were caught without it lets just say they have ways for you to remember.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:44 am

Clockwork_Gal took the lanyard, blushing and nodding at the instructions.She headed in, and doing as she was told, headed to the front desk with her Lanyard.Clockwork_Gal's real name was Serah, and aside from being rather embarrassed by the whole set up, she was unsure what she was really doing. This was a bit new to her, and the whole plan was a bit.. rushed to say the least. She wasn't super sure where she'd go after this, but hopefully they had some answers for her.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 am

There was an attractive Asian standing in front desk, dressed in black business suit that hugged her busty body. The top buttons of her suit was undone or missing as the fabric strain to contain her massive mounts, that was there for display for everyone to see. Her body was stunning that any man or woman would kill to have, as her suit conforms to her every movement."Hello how can I help you today?"she asks as she fixes her glasses, glaring at Serah examining her body.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 am

Serah tried not to look at the attractive woman behind then front desk, or stare at her massive chest. Sadly for Serah, she did both of those things. "I'm uh.." Serah started, a tad bit scared. "here looking for uh.. Yuki Ona.." She stammered out, blushing and looking down. "And the guy outside told me to head here first.." she added, blushing and kicking her shoes together. Serah may have looked pretty in her black dress, but her embarrassment and shyness was most likely a turn off to most.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:49 am

The lady at the front laughs cutely at Serah disppear of being embrassed."Yes, she said she was expecting someone today and that must be you I take it? If you give me your card just gonna make sure it opens the door to your two rooms."she said as she started to type and bring up all information about the two stay."Now she on the right side on the third floor and room 69."she giggles as there was a joke behind that feeling like she shouod share a bit."That's Yuki's favorite room."
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Serah nodded, taking the card politely from the woman behind the desk. "Thank you Ma'am" she replied, walking over to the elevator and getting in. She pressed the button for the third floor, blushing as she felt embarrassed at this whole thing. She was dressed up.. okay atleast, but nothing special. Serah fixed some of her makeup in the elevator, just reapplying some blush as she got off on the third floor. Heading to the right she came up to door 69, blushing and giving a small knock to see if Yuki was there.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:06 am

When she knocked on the door magically opens up to her touch."Come on in dear I've been waiting for ya."said a feminine female voice, with a slight Japanese ascent."I hope you don't mind, but I toke the liberty of ordering some room service."said the Yuki Ona as there lay on the bed was a half naked lady with long black hair wearing some black lingerie with red trimming. She was eating what look like to be cream puffs, stuffing the whole things into her mouth and she chews with her mouthful."Would you like some before we get down to business?"she asks as she beckons her with a plate of dessert
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:09 am

Serah blushed and nodded as she entered. She took a cream puff and ate it, remembering the door and with some embarrassment closing the door she had forgotten about. Serah sat down next to Yuki, one of her hands softly stroking Yuki's side and her smooth skin. "Should I.. be undressing like you?" she asked nervously. It must have been evident for Yuki that Serah was scared, as she kept stuttering with her words, forgetting to do things, and her movements were a tad clunky. "Thank you for the food Ma'am" Serah added rather haphazardly, remembering she should have thanked Yuki for the food before she ate one.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:20 am

Yuki giggles as she hand fed one of the cream puffs to her."Well...I am half naked...I guess you can do the rest."she said before she put her hand under Serah chin, making her look at her face."But...you have to use only your mouth."she gives Serah cheek before pushing her away and she lays back on the bed with her lower body hanging off the bed."Also relax...dear aren't we suppose to be having fun....There no point in doing if both parties are not having fun."she runs her hands along side her body
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:03 am

Serah smiled as the cream puff was stuffed into her mouth, making a silly "nom" noise as she giggled. Hearing her instructions Serah took off her dress, a basic black bra and panties underneeth. She blushed as she felt Yuki force her to look at her stunning body. "I'll do my best!" she replies with a little more confidence. Serah seemed a bit more relaxed now as she walked over and got onto her knees. With only a small blush she nipped by Yuki's inner thigh, trying to grab her panties and pull them down like she was told. It was hard, but Serah had managed to get a grip just barely on the fabric, and now she pulled back ever so gently as not to break the fabric.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Postby max123 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Yuki laughs as she watches Serah little actions, she had to do something about that though."Pet can you hurry up and undress me already by the rate your going I would have gotten myself off at least ten times"she teased her as she runs her hands down on Serah head and down to her shoulders."Hm....not bad...a bit of extra padding I see."she said as she squeezes Serah's meaty arms before heading toward her breasts, getting a feel for her partner's assets. Her hands massaging both her breasts as her fingers teased and squeezed at her nipples.
max123
Heavy user

Postby GuttonyLazuris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:06 am

Serah blushed as she was told how slow she was going. She blushed as she was called fat, standing up and letting Yuki play with her body. Feeling Yuki's hands squeezing over her breasts Serah gave a gentle moan, blushing and pushing her body up against Yuki's. It felt rather nice, and Serah was enjoying the attention. Serah's hands went behind Yuki's chest and undid her bra, giggling as she helped Yuki take it off, discarding it. "Do I look good Senpaiiii~?" Serah teased, with a smile on her face.
GuttonyLazuris
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay