The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Shala groaned, the throat was tight around her and the saliva was warm against her skin she wriggled just a little. The young woman cried out once more but decided that she had to stop, she had to keep her breathe. The young human shuddered a little as she felt herself slip deeper and deeper into the snake's gullet.

Yuna's eyes widened she was certain she'd heard something so she decided to return to Shala's side and so turned on her heels to walk back to Shala.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:24 pm

The flexible tube of the snake's body undulated and stretched as Shala was pushed deeper into its mouth. The thing was able to force her big breasts into its mouth and pressed them tightly against her chest. The hungry snake slid its mouth down over her chest and towards her waist. That was the scene Yuna came across, Shala's entire upper half engulfed by the snake's mouth and throat with the rest of her trapped in the beast's coils.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Yuna's eyes widened as she spied the sight before, her eyes trailing over the snake's body, she could giggled a little seeing the feminine bulge on the outside. The young woman's eyes fell to her friends slender legs, but at that moment the magic user did nothing she didn't want to hurt Shala. Yuna sighed wetting her lips a little as she ran through her spells in her mind to think of one that could help Shala.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:29 pm

The snake ignored Yuna entirely as it worked its way down Shala's curved hips and thighs. The rest of Shala was a feminine-shaped bulge in the upper body of the ravenous snake. All Shala could do was wriggle helplessly as the snake dragged her down its throat.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:32 pm

Shala groaned as the snake pushed her further and further into it's stomach it's grip on her legs loosened allowing her to wriggle about just a little. The young woman groaned feeling the jaws pass over her butt and soon only her slender legs and feet would remain on the outside.

Yuna blinked moving forward she moved cautiously before she fell to her knees infront of the snake inches from Shala's feet.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:48 pm

The snake continued to ignore Yuna entirely. Instead it concentrated on enveloping Shala's kicking legs, working its way down her things down to her knees.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Yuna was fascinated with snake's always had been, so seeing one devouring her friend was enthralling. She watched quietly as it worked it's way over Shala's knees and further down. Yuna giggled a little leaning in close to plant a gentle kiss on each foot before slowly pulling back to continue observing, she didn't need to act yet anyway.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Finally the snake's mouth closed over Shala's stockinged feet. One more swallow and the girl was completely encased in a long muscular tube of scaled flesh. All she could do was wriggle helplessly in its long belly as the snake settled down to nap and digest its meal...completely ignoring Yuna.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:41 am

"Well, Guess that's that" Yuna says her voice barely above a whisper, she crawled forward and placed a hand against the snake's body gently running it over the distinctly feminine bulge. "Hey Shala you ok in there?" Shala's eyes widened slightly hearing the voice of her friend "Yuna!....Yuna get met out of here." Yuna shifted about tucking her feet behind her, having them rest besides the snake's head.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:58 am

The snakes tongue flickered towards Yunas feet but it showed no interest. It had its meal and was content that Yuna could do nothing about it. It would be a long time effort Shala would completely digest, however.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:01 am

Yuna ran her hand over the snake's body specificly the part holding her friend, the young woman frowned narrowing her eyes a little. The young magic user cracked her knuckles "ok gonna have to make you spit up my friend" she says her hands sparking a little. Yuna pursed her lips in thought before pressing her hands against the snakes body once more casting a small spell that might hopefully give the snake quite the shock.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:26 am

The snake reacted violently, thrashing its body around as much as it could to get away from Yuna. It didn't get very far with Shala's dead weight holding it down. It twitched and hissed angrily at the mage's touch, but it stubbornly held on it its meal.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:27 am

Yuna jumped back a little as the snake began to thrash, something she had expected at the least. The young woman frowned as she stared at the predatory animal "your gonna have to spit her up sooner or later." The young mage says thrusting her hands against the creature to give it another sharp shock.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:39 am

The snake tried to recoil away from Yuna but was unable to. It took several more shocks before Yuna finally got the reaction she wanted. The snake's body undulated violently, forcing Shala back up its throat. Soon her feet, the her legs, then her hips and waist emerged from the snake's mouth. Finally the snake regurgitated the young woman entirely, leaving her saliva-slicked body on the grass while it retreated into the nearby trees.

Shala's "costume" was a mess. Her top was entirely gone and the apron looked ruined, with the rest soaked. The snake spat out her maid's headpiece before it vanished into the woods entirely.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:43 am

Shala gasped as she fell onto the grass, she looked to the sky gasping for air a slight grin on her face. "You took your time" she mutters pushing herself into a sitting position her eyes falling onto her friends ner naked body. Yuna shrugged "well what can you say I love to watch you squirm" she says offering Shala a hand and pulling the girl up to her feet looking into the woods.

Yuna sighed rolling her head "we still have to try and find Ezra" she says keeping hold of Shala's hand as she tugged the girl along into the woods.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:12 pm

It wasn't long before they heard the sounds of a flute playing among the trees, starting out very faint and getting louder as they walked. It was ha happy, jaunty tune that would not have been at all out of place at a party or other celebration.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:05 am

"Hey do you hear that?" Shala asks as the sound of the flute reached her ears "yeah" Yuna nods in agreement. The two girls continued to walk forwards following the sound of the music. "Let's find out where it's coming from!" Yuna says a small smile upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:27 am

It didn't take them long to find the player. It was a male...something. Its upper body was that of a muscular human while it had the legs of a goat and a pair of goat like horns on its forehead. It was sitting on a stone and playing a hand-carve flute. As soon as the two girls appeared he turned his head and looked at them without stopping his playing. His mouth formed into a grin as he looked the half-naked women.

He hopped off its stone and started prancing towards them, playing its bouncy tune the entire time. The two girls felt an impulse to dance to the music.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:30 am

"What in the world!" Shala muttered spotting the strange man before her she took a small step back. Yuna swallowed a little "this isn't good" she muttered as the man moved towards them and she released Shala's hand from her grip. The young woman twitched and for a moment nothing happened then they started swaying and slowly they began to dance to the tune of the flute.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:50 am

The satyr's smile became very wide as he led them around his clearing, prancing and dancing the entire way and encouraging the two girls to follow his example. His eyes wandered over their lovely bodies...their bouncing breasts, their gyrating hips, their prancing legs...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay