FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby royderf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:13 pm

vore is bugg file
royderf
New to the forum

Postby hibbyjibby » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:35 pm

LunarCataphract, trust me, it's really not that hard, because even I can do it haha. Even I thought the CK was daunting at first, so I understand that. But with a little bit of poking around I was able to implement stuff into this mod that I wanted. Granted it's really jank, and doesn't work quite as I want it to, but it's a step in the right direction regardless.

Give it a shot. The controls to use it are pretty simple, it's mostly just right and left clicks, and the occasional educated guess. If you still can't do it, you always got people like myself willing to try and help out.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby MashterPotato » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:38 pm

SelBles wrote:-Added a legendary effect "Vorish" that can be applied to any weapon (assuming you have a mod that makes the slot moddable). Use self restraint and apply this to Melee only, gunshots causing vore is rather silly (although can be explained with energy weapons as a teleport gun) and can make combat awkward.

Could it be possible to have this only, like it's own mod?
(I should probably mention that i'm not a mod maker, so i don't know how TO do this)
Last edited by MashterPotato on Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MashterPotato
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:42 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:LunarCataphract, trust me, it's really not that hard, because even I can do it haha. Even I thought the CK was daunting at first, so I understand that. But with a little bit of poking around I was able to implement stuff into this mod that I wanted. Granted it's really jank, and doesn't work quite as I want it to, but it's a step in the right direction regardless.

Give it a shot. The controls to use it are pretty simple, it's mostly just right and left clicks, and the occasional educated guess. If you still can't do it, you always got people like myself willing to try and help out.

Hmm...fiiiine~ :P I'll give it a goooo

....Five seconds in and I have no idea what I am looking at.....k it keeps crashing everytime I click on an NPC.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby hibbyjibby » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:36 pm

That's pretty unusual, LunarCataphract. If your PC isn't using a 64 bit operating system that might be the issue, I don't recall what usually was the issue for people with the CK crashing, but I believe it was that. For me it works fine, and I have a 64 bit system.

And yeah, like I said I know it can be daunting, haha. First step first though, is to make sure you actually load up the ESP with the kit, which you can do with the top-left most option on the big, grey window behind all the others. Then just navigate to where the 'Actors' tab is on the left, and you'll be fine.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:34 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:
hibbyjibby wrote:LunarCataphract, trust me, it's really not that hard, because even I can do it haha. Even I thought the CK was daunting at first, so I understand that. But with a little bit of poking around I was able to implement stuff into this mod that I wanted. Granted it's really jank, and doesn't work quite as I want it to, but it's a step in the right direction regardless.

Hmm...fiiiine~ :P I'll give it a goooo

....Five seconds in and I have no idea what I am looking at.....k it keeps crashing everytime I click on an NPC.

Hmm. I did notice that the CK likes to crash a lot with NPC entries myself. I have 64bit W7, so it's not that, but I think it's the NPC entry itself, as when it was crashing like crazy for me it was fully repeatable, try to open a Female SuperMutant ((one that through a deal of wrangling was actually female and not genderless) don't ask, it's not related and I really don't want to list the details of what I did) and it would crash reliably every time, which meant I had to tag the entry and change the required items, then use XEdit (3rd Party Mod-Making tool) to actually toggle the gender.

Funnily enough, the Skyrim CK rarely ever crashes, and when it does, it tends to be obvious, either loading a .nif it doesn't like (.nif files are just arcane, some work in nifskope, but not in-game or in-ck, some work in-ck but not in-game, and some work in-game but not in-ck) or obvious work overload. The FO4 CK however, nah, crash like crazy doing the simplest of things.

P.S. Unless I really have to use the unstable FO4 CK (like finding entries/tagging entries as changed), I use XEdit as I know it won't randomly crash in a few minutes. BUT XEdit is a bitch to create new records in, and since it's text only certain things are damn near impossible. For example, it's totally useless at creating NPCs, or placing anything in worldspaces (unless you can visualise stuff from the masses of text).

UPDATE: I think my issues with the CK being dreadful were in no small part to me having the outdated Beta version, and not the newest version (because unlike the Skyrim one that would update Via Steam, the FO4 one requires logging in to Bethesda.dreadful. The cell editing issues I had are gone now I have bothered to update, but the insta-crash on loading those aforementioned entries still happens, because if anything attached to a Bethesda RPG is stable the world will implode.
Last edited by SelBles on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenTrapper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Hey folks, for those still struggling with permanent radiation from eating a ghoul and seeking a solution to the conundrum - in my case, just using 'player.setav 2e1 0' did not solve it.
So here's the full solution that worked for me:
1. Make sure you are not eating/digesting any ghouls atm.
2. Open up the console, slap 'player.forceav 000FeralGhoulsEaten 0'
3. Now try to get some radiation naturally (get into water, eat some irradiated food etc)
4. Use a RadAway to remove the radiation naturally.

If the radiation is still there, check how much health the radiation has reduced for you.
Then type 'player.modav 2e1 -X' where X is the amount of health that is missing at the moment.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 after that.

This worked for me - hopefully this helps others too.

PS: WARNING for those who still want to eat ghouls and keep everything as designed by the mod authors - try to use 'setav' or 'modav' (remember the 'minus' in this case) in step 2 if you don't want the game permanently thinking that you never eat ghouls.
GreenTrapper
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:50 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:That's pretty unusual, LunarCataphract. If your PC isn't using a 64 bit operating system that might be the issue, I don't recall what usually was the issue for people with the CK crashing, but I believe it was that. For me it works fine, and I have a 64 bit system.

And yeah, like I said I know it can be daunting, haha. First step first though, is to make sure you actually load up the ESP with the kit, which you can do with the top-left most option on the big, grey window behind all the others. Then just navigate to where the 'Actors' tab is on the left, and you'll be fine.

Thing is...I am 64 bit..Win ten but still 64 bit. Sorry I'm not even sure where to start with this...you wouldn't happen to know a decent tutorial would you? Also by "big grey window" do you mean the one with all the icons and "file" on it?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby hibbyjibby » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Weird, thought the issue was the Operating System but, guess I was wrong. The CK works perfectly fine on my end, guess I can't really assist on it crashing unless I was diagnosing your PC right then and there in person. Guess we can only try and work around it, it's not the first time I've heard complaints like that about the CK.

So, if you want a tutorial LunarCataphract, all you gotta do is just do a search for it in any search engine. There are quite a lot of them out there, I'll even link to one here. I haven't seen all of it myself, but the first guy does a good job explaining things. If that crazy Swede Robbaz can do it, I'm sure even a total beginner like yourself can too. Second guy is probably even more basic, so really use either one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sles9_D5_-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipgx3xmzEaw

And yes, the grey box I was referring to is the one with all the icons. Should be called "Creation Kit 64-bit".
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:56 am

I am looking back on that add-on.. By -Female Only Vore is it an OPTION or just..? Because it has stuff I like in it..
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hibbyjibby » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:56 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I am looking back on that add-on.. By -Female Only Vore is it an OPTION or just..? Because it has stuff I like in it..

As described by SelBles awhile ago, it's NOT an option, rather it's the default now. Out of personal preference, which can be a blessing or curse depending on what your own preference is. But yeah, not an option in the end.
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:10 pm

G... A... Aww... Dammit.. Hopefully the main mod gets started up with something like that then..
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:19 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:G... A... Aww... Dammit.. Hopefully the main mod gets started up with something like that then..

The .esp is not Female only. The scripts are, and since the scripts are the bit that make NPC vore viable, it's effectively not an option.

My DeviantART profile makes my vore preferences clear, assuming you can follow my cryptic clues. Why not just leave a link? Call it a bot filter, or me just being cruel.

Here's some hints:
SelBles = Seldragia Bles
Profile Picture = An older work of mine, featuring a Dragonised version of a character from the same universe as Seldragia.
R56 = Shorthand for my normal, and DA, Username.

Also, it wasn't me who actually made the Fem-Only change in the scripts, it was the person who made the NPC Viable one (I just made it companion friendly by changing some entries in that script so that it didn't cause their outfit's to reset (which required .esp changes so your inventory was not littered with bellies) on digestion). However, I am fully happy with said change, as the only male thing in FO4 that should be able to Vore is a Deathclaw (I also have cute female versions of certain subtypes of those).

Also, I sadly get the pretty distinct impression development on the core mod is dead. Probably not Devourment for Skyrim levels of dead, but dead.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby hibbyjibby » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:05 pm

I wouldn't be so pessimistic about the mod now SelBles. Some of the members like paperairplane and kongpow are still around. That and every day I'm doing a little bit more and more on my own end. You never know when redblue and Gat might return. That and, the reigns could be handed off to someone else too.

I will admit that Devourment for Skyrim is pretty dead though. But like with Fallout 4, a lot of it has to do with waiting on F4SE/SKSE for the newer engines. Those were pretty important for a reason, after all.
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:19 pm

FuzzyTaco wrote:Ya know what would be awesome?

Breast vore.

Now, I'm all about those chesticles, and when we talk tittays I've noticed them giant mounds get a lot more giant-er once some unlucky sod is in them. And I'm all for bigger beanbags, if ya catch my drift.

It might not be as Immersive as your mod's lore implies, but maybe an optional add-on for those all for big juggs of milk.

Though, idea for the idea. Scat, femcum and Milk could be used as a sort of Vore currency, Eh? Or just sell them for an ass ton at shops. (Currently poor as F*ck)

Everything in that.. Was.... Beautiful.. Just.. I am speechless... (I am not sarcastic, that actually made my day)
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 pm

SelBles wrote:Also, it wasn't me who actually made the Fem-Only change in the scripts, it was the person who made the NPC Viable one

Yea, I'm the culprit here(Once again, it's not out of hate/disgust towards male vore, it's just out of personal preference and I uploaded the exact file I'm using), but I might re-upload a version in which the male/female vore option in the holotape actually works, I'll see if I get around to have the time to do it
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acualsims » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 pm

I know this mod is still in beta, but currently is there any way to escape from inside of another pred, I was eaten earlier but didn't get out in time and a message poped up saying I had no more strength left to struggle and then I died and had to reload. I'm just curious if I missed something or if this just isn't in the mod fully yet.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 pm

acualsims wrote:I know this mod is still in beta, but currently is there any way to escape from inside of another pred, I was eaten earlier but didn't get out in time and a message poped up saying I had no more strength left to struggle and then I died and had to reload. I'm just curious if I missed something or if this just isn't in the mod fully yet.

Your character has a random chance to escape at every digestion tick, but if you don't escape before your 'ticks before death' are depleted, then you are stuck in their belly, and if you are using the last NPC pred version I had uploaded (which I believe SelBles has included in their mod) the NPC's belly should shrink as they digest you. But once it says you stopped struggling, you're dead, no way out! (unless you use console commands, but that defeats the purpose)
Last edited by paperairplaneclip on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:42 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
acualsims wrote:I know this mod is still in beta, but currently is there any way to escape from inside of another pred, I was eaten earlier but didn't get out in time and a message poped up saying I had no more strength left to struggle and then I died and had to reload. I'm just curious if I missed something or if this just isn't in the mod fully yet.

Your character has a random chance to escape at every digestion tick, but if you don't escape before your 'ticks before death' are depleted, then you are stuck in their belly, and if you are using the last NPC pred version I had uploaded (which I believe SelBles has included in his mod) the NPC's belly should shrink as they digest you. But once it says you stopped struggling, you're dead, no way out! (unless you use console commands, but that defeats the purpose)

HIS?! I am offended. Mildly, but offended nonetheless.

Also, using console to reverse death would probably be more time consuming than just reloading your last save. It's a Bethesda RPG, it's not like you don't save every 5-10 minutes anyway. I've also never had any luck in reviving myself when dead, as things tend to go seriously wrong or do nothing at all when you try.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatBrassyGuy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Anyone got any videos of this mod in action? There used to be a guy called Lokis Brahman who exclusively uploaded videos of it but it seems like his channel went down.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found something!
ThatBrassyGuy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game