The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:53 am

'I know why he's smiling' Yuna thought to herself with annoyance as she was led around the clearing occasionaly giving a spin. Shala frowned a little she kept trying to stop herself but couldn't for some unknown reason for the moment all the girls could do was dance for the satyr's amusement.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:25 am

The satyr continued playing his flute one handed while he slid the other hand up and down Yuna's back and down to her buttocks. He happily felt the girl up, sliding his fingers along Yuna's spine and then sliding his hand around to her front where he fondled her generous breasts. All the while the dancing continued.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:53 am

Yuna narrowed her eyes as she danced to the satyr's tune and as she felt her cheeks flush a bright red colour as the man's hands ran across her body. She felt the man grope her and she shivered a little trying to will herself to stop dancing but as long as the satyr played that flute both she and Shala were under his control.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:14 pm

The satyr couldn't contain himself any longer. He grabbed Yuna byt the back of the neck and pushed her down until she was laying on the grass. He knelt down until he was positioned right above her, ready to take her. He tossed aside his flute and pinned her wrists to the grass, eager to take the maiden for his own.

It never occurred to him that either of them might fight back.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:21 pm

If they were going to fight out they'd have to do it soon, the problem was that though they had been coeced through magic the legs they'd used had been there own. So when the spell suddenly ended they were exhausted and Yuna barely even noticed at first as she was pushed to the ground. Yuna groaned a little as she laid back on the grass looking to the sky above until her vision blurred with the face of the satyr. He was atop her now ready to claim her and the exhausted woman could do nothing about it.

Not far to the side well within grabbing distance by either of the two Shala fell to her knees like Yuna she was panting quite rapidly. Her exposed chest rising and falling with each breathe she took. She was by Yuna's shoulder in plain view of the man, her eyes fell on the satyr and his position on the nearly nude Yuna a leaf between him and her modesty. Shala groaned a little shaking her head "N.....No....Don't......Don't do that!....She wanted to wait until she was Married!" Shala says a faint blush on her cheeks as she sat mere inches from the man, her words spoken between pants. Shala reached out to put her hand on the man's chest and through exhaustian the woman owuld try to push him off Yuna.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:33 pm

"Be patient, you're next," the satyr assured Shala as he pushed back at her...freeing Yuna's wrists as he did.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Shala frowned narrowing her eyes at the satyr "I don't care I don't want to be next!" she snapped a look of annoyance appearing on her face. Yuna groaned a little shaking her head and rubbing her wrists as she looked up to the satyr, her eyes wandering over his body as he straddled her. Her hand curled into a fist "your going to have to get off me now!" she growled a look of annoyance upon her face. She used her other hand to press against the man's stomach and try to push him away.

Shala frowned a little "best do what she says.....Your outnumbered." She says knowing full well that they had a good chance of being able to beat him if they waited a few momnts longer to regain their energy properly.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 pm

"Hah," the satyr said confidently. "In a few minutes you'll both be very, very happy."

He grabbed at Yuna's wrists again and wrestled her arms back down against the forest floor. He lay down atop her, pressing his hips against hers and trying to thrust his manhood into her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:56 pm

Yuna groaned struggling against the satyr but found she wasn't quite strong enough and he was able to pin her once more. The young magic used could feel the man thrust against her body he hadn't managed to penetrate her just yet but with the way he was going that could soon change. Yuna shook her head an annoyed and timid look on her face "no.....Get off me!"

Shala groaned pressing her foot against the ground and she moved forwaard as quicck as her exhausted body could manage and shoved her hands into the man's chest trying once more to push him back off Yuna.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 am

The satyr rolled off Yuna and made a bleating sound. He glared at Shala.

"Clearly you aren't in the proper mood yet," he said. Then he dove for his flute.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:53 am

Shala frowned as she saw the man go for his flute and she moved forward quickly swinging her leg around and planting her barefoot atop it. Her legs were spread as as she did this but she could only assume it would help stop the satyr from getting it.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:16 am

"Get off my flute," the satyr ordered, trying to pry his instrument from under Shala's foot. He gave up after a couple of seconds and tried to tackle Shala, trying to knock her down and mount her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 am

Shala blinked a little a grin on her face as she saw the satyr struggle to get at the flute. The young woman eeked a little as the man ran into her knocking her backwards, it seemed that at that moment he had been succesful in knocking her to the ground "get off!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:23 am

"Never! You're mine!"

He had to fight harder to try to pin Shala, scrambling to climb atop her and drive his hips between her legs.

"You heard my music! You're mine, I tell you!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 am

The satyr was strong especially from the position her had and he was able to climb atop Shala with ease her legs pinned beneath him. Shala groaned using her hands to try and push the man away he had not entered her yet, but at this rate it seemed it was only a matter.

Yuna groaned shaking her head she rolled over onto her side to observe the two fighting "Yours.....like your slaves?" she asks a look of annoyance upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:29 am

The satyr pushed himself down on Shala, working to pin her wrists like he had Yuna's and grounf his hips agains hers. His manhood pressed hard against her folds as he tried to enter her. He was almost drooling with lust-filled eagerness as he tried to take Shala.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 am

Shala groaned a little trying to pull away but it was no good, unless Yuna stepped in to help her the man would be able to have his way with her. The young woman's cheeks flushed a bright shade of red as she could feel his shaft poke at the entrance of her slit, the young woman groaned. Shala shook her head a little "get off me!"

Yuna groaned rolling over onto her stomach, crawling on all fours towards the satyr her breasts hanging down and swaying with her movements. All in full view of the man "let her go!" Yuna says narrowing her eyes a little as she looked to the man.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:36 am

"Just sit there and wait for your turn like a good girl!" the satyr shouted at Yuna...and promptly became distracted by her swaying bosom.

He pressed harder, his manhood slowly entering her slit despite Shala's angry resistance. His face broke into a smile as he felt himself enter her. He held her arms down and started to thrust into her, filling her and pumping her with increasing excitement.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:40 am

Shala gasped aloud as she felt the man slide into her the young woman groaned her cheeks flushing and she wriggled from side to side a low pleasured moan escaping her lips as the man pumped into her. The young woman groaned a little wriggling trying just a bit to push him from her.

Yuna winced seeing what he was doing to her friend, then she noticed how distracted the satyr was by her and a thought struck her. The young woman grinned softly moving up closer and closer until she sat on her knees besides the man. "How about I sit here instead?" she says her voice low and sultry, her arm coming to rest beneath her ample chest pushing them up slightly. "Do take your time....I'd hate for you to be unsatisfied with her" she says hoping her seductive nature could help to lower the man's defenses.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 am

"Now you're in the spirit," the satyr said as he thrust over and over again into Shala, making her body heave and rock with every grind of his hips. He looked up at Yuna briefly, flashing her a triumphant grin. "Don't worry. I'll make her squeal herself hoarse and then it'll be your turn."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay