The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Garden (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:04 am

Shala's body moved up and down slightly with the vigorous thrusting and she squirmed beneath the satyr her toes curled a little and her cheeks growing a brighter shade of red as the satyr pounded into her body. Low moans oof pleasure would escape her lips.

Yuna blushed just a little, her head tilted to the side as the man continued to hump her friend and she watched with fascination for a moment. Just a little longer until she enacted her plan, but she was curious she wanted to know just a little more. "And then?" she asked her voice keeping it's seductive tone "once you have done us both will you just leave us here?" she asked before leaning in closer to the man "or take us to your home?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:08 am

"You're in my home," he panted as he picked up his pace. He ground his hips faster, slapping her inner thighs with his hips over and over again. "And here you'll stay until I get tired of you. A few years, probably."

He gripped Shala's hips and rammed his manhood into her, his breathing becoming tight and hoarse as he got closer and closer to a climax. One of many, if what he was saying was true.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:11 am

"Years!?" Yuna says her eyes widening in shock as for that moment she forgot her need to be seductive, he planned on keeping them around for a long time it seemed. Yuna's cheeks flushed a light red colour and she swallowed nervously her eyes falling on the two infront of her and for the time being she said nothing more.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:20 am

The goat-man closed his eyes tightly as his first orgasm hit him. He groaned and pushed his manhood deep into Shala as he came into her. His body shuddered as he emptied himself into the helpless girl. He paused for breath before he extracted himself from Shala and stood up. His manhood was still firm and erect as he turned towards Yuna.

"Your turn," he panted as he started to push Yuna on to her back.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 am

Shala groaned dripping just a little from her slit, she panted a little a small nervous giggle escaping her lips. She pushed herself up slowly into a sitting position, her eyes fell on the goat man, he was done with her, now he'd go after Yuna. Shala narrowed her eyes a little rolling over onto her stomach.

Yuna blinked the man seemed to be more gentle now it didn't seem she was resisting and he slowly guided her backwards towards the grass. She found herself on her back, once more staring up at the sky above, her eyes fell on the goat man.

Shala frowned moving forwards she moved quickly wrapping her arms around the satyr's stomach her breasts pressed tightly against his back as she pulled him backwards trying to move him away from Yuna.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:33 am

"Hey!" he shouted as he tried to twist free. "I conquered you already! Get back in your place!"

He turned on Shala again, trying to turn and get a grip on her. Yuna was free to take action.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:35 am

Yuna grinned pulling back out and pushing herself back up into a kneeling position before she moved back to her feet. Her hand crackled a little with a little lightning present on her hands. Shala groaned pulling back quickly and moving aside letting the satyr go as Yuna hit him in the chest giving the man quite the shock in the process.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:45 pm

The satyr flinched away but got hit anyway. He howled as the lighting struck him and tumbled away from the mage. There was a burn on his chest and his limbs were twitching violently. He tried to reach for his flute but his hands were shaking too badly to grab it.

"How...could you...do...that?" he wanted to know. He seemed to think he was such a Casanova that no one would want to hurt him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Yuna nodded at Shala and the woman moved around quickly pressing her foot on the flute to stop the satyr from getting it. Yuna frowned looking at the satyr her fists crackling with lightning "I did with ease because I am magic user.....and your trouble."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:11 pm

The creature moaned in pain.

"But...you came to me...you're mine..." he whined as he collapsed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Yuna grinned looking down at the man, satisfied she would win this conflict she moved over the man and stood by his side using her foot to nudge his head. "No I'm not yours."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:56 pm

He grabbed Yuna's ankle and tried to yank her off her feet. He seemed determined to have his way despite his injuries.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Yuna had to admire the satyr's persistance it was certainly something, the young woman groaned a little feeling the man's hands upon her ankle and he eeked a little as she fell once again landing flat on her back. The young woman shook her head a little propping herself up. Shala frowned slowly bending down to grab the flute before she threw it away into the trees, that done she moved back over towards the satyr and moved to grab him once more.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:21 am

"No!" the satyr yelled. He staggered to his feet and ran off into the woods looking for his precious flute. "Stay here! You're mine!" he shouted back at them.

They were alone at last.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:24 am

Yuna groaned rolling her head a little, as Shala helped her to her feet th two young women laughed a little. "Like were going to stick around!" Shala says a look of annoyance upon her face, Yuna nods though for a moment the two of them would remain still "come on." Shala gestures walking towards the trees once more, Yuna hesitated then set off at a gentle pace behind her friend.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:03 am

The two women, Shala naked and Yuna only marginally less so, wandered through the trees. It wasn't long before the encountered the river their friend had discovered previously. The crystal clear water flowed along its eight foot deep bed, colorful fish darting among the many underwater plants.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:06 am

"Wow it's so pretty!" Yuna says her eyes lookin over the water, she grinned stepping close until she was stood right at the very edge. Shala nodded rolling her head a little crouching down by the water side "I guess we could rest here" the young woman says nodding her head a little. Yuna sighed running her hand through the surface of the water enjoying the feel of the cool liquid on her skin.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:27 am

Nothing bothered them...initially. The sun was warm and the area was peaceful. A deer came to the water to drink, then wandered off in search of more grass.

A strange thing about the water was that one moment it seemed to be flowing one way, but if you looked away for a moment you'd find that it was flowing the opposite direction. None of this seemed to bother the fish.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:31 am

Yuna watched the deer as it drank before she allowed a small sigh to escape her lips, the young woman pulled her hand back from the water as the two girls straightened up. The young woman shrugged Shala moved to rest beneath a nearby tree her back resting against the bark of the tree. Yuna sighed stretching a little shivering a little as she felt a cool breeze against her body "it's so peaceful here."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:15 am

Yes, it was peaceful. Barring hungry trees or lusty satyrs.

As the girls rested, a pair of very large frogs...as large as a man...were hopping along the edge of the river in their direction.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay