How do your willing prey scenes carry out?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How do your willing prey scenes carry out?

Postby justinrpg » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:54 am

If you are a willing prey, how does the willing prey scene carry out? Does when the pred that wants to eat the prey, the prey says something along the lines of, "Go ahead and eat me." or does the prey go up to their favorite pred and say something like, "Eat me, Black Kyurem." (Black Kyurem is what I used in place of the pred, but any pred will work for that sentence.) Meaning does the prey just allow the pred to eat him when the pred wants to eat the prey or does the prey have to be the one to tell the pred that he wants to be eaten. Or do you have another way for the prey to reveal that he's willing to be eaten?

I am willing, unwilling, unaware, & accidental prey depending on the pred. Lugia and Black Kyurem are my willing prey preds, I am always willing prey for those two. am am also willing (albeit seldomly) for my wife Reshiram.

But I usually go up to the pred and tell them to eat me. I almost never have it where the pred wants to eat me and I say "go ahead". I have to be the one to tell the pred to eat me.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How do your willing prey scenes carry out?

Postby EldritchWriter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Last edited by EldritchWriter on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
EldritchWriter
Participator

Postby Bannor » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:24 pm

My three most recent stories entail willing prey. It's a lifestyle choice. ^^;
Bannor
???

Postby coop500 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Fo me it can go numerous different ways and it really depends on the characters involved. Usually though the predator brings it up first and he may have to do some convincing and reassuring before the prey is willing, since at first the prey may freak out at the mention of it.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:27 pm

For me, it's quite more elaborate, and in my stories, 'she', not 'he' as I only have females as prey, and as predators.

Of course, the traps (I suppose that's the least offensive term) I consider feminine enough to be called girls, so I refer to them as I would any other girl.

Oh, how elaborate?

Well, the situation described in the OP's topic starter is one I see as 'grab and gulp', and though that's perfectly fine and I like that scenario well enough, it is often that my stories and other works are far more drawn out.

Like, in one of the short stories I had written (and lost because my other computer decided to destroy my Windows OS system files - don't ever use disk check kids, you'll regret it), a hot and horny high school freshman is so obsessed with one of her professors, that she decides to set up an elaborate plan to get her to fall for her. If only someone hadn't seen, it may have just worked.

Instead, the professor, being one of science and very intelligent at that, gets wind of the plan, and forces the freshman to spend summer making up for a failed class, even though the girl actually did well (the professor failed her by adjusting her grades).

She would be the only one in her class, which made one on one attention all the easier, and made the professor's plan much less likely to go awry. Three weeks, she spent plotting, perfecting everything, including how she would do this completely unnoticed.

At the end of three weeks, the girl had made up her entire workload, and was ready to leave, to move on, but found the door locked.

The professor laughed. "You're not going anywhere."

The girl panicked. She had lost her lust for her professor, but was well aware that's why she had been failed. Of course, telling anyone would of likely had her expelled, so she never said a word.

Her professor slowly walks out of her office, and towards the girl. "You know, I really wish you would of told me. I'd of been much more tolerant than you trying to make me fall for some sort of lust trap."

"That's what this is about!? All because I wanted you to notice me!?" the girl screeched.

"I did notice. How could I not?" her professor replied slyly.

Then, her voice turned sinister. "That is why I wanted you all to myself. I've spent the last three weeks preparing for this, for you."

The girl started to feel that lust once again. Her voice quivered slightly. "What do you mean?"

"I think it's quite simple. You're not leaving here...that is, on your own volition..."

Her professor grabbed the girl by her wrists, and dragged her back into her office, where no one would see.

"Climb onto my desk. NOW." her professor snapped, and she would do so.

It was only after the girl had done this, she realized her professor's intentions, having seen erotic comics depicting this. Despite the fact that this terrified her, she had never felt more lustful than she did in this moment.

"So, this is what you want?" the girl asked.

"Quite. You see, I don't think of this as punishment, because I know you'll enjoy it. Soooo..."

Her professor opened her mouth, and the girl took her hands, one on top of the other, and began to slide them inside her professor's mouth, soon sliding them down her throat. With every inch of her disappearing more and more between her professor's red lips, the girl's lust increased that much more. Soon, she had forced herself down her professor's throat enough to where her professor could easily swallow the rest of her, which she would quickly do, making sure to completely violate her student's nether areas, to the point of orgasm as she consumed her would-be lover alive and whole. She loved the taste of the girl's soft and silky clothing, all the way to the final gulp, would force the girl's high heeled feet down to join the rest of the girl inside her stomach. She felt squirming from within, along with grunts and squeals, she was sure that the girl was masturbating. "You best be masturbating with both hands, love."

See how drawn out it is? I think it is much more satisfying. It was hard to remember all this though.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby CalinBeast » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Hmm...
Well, normally if I'm imaging a willing scenario, it means that said prey has:

a. Became a close companion with the pred, and the two have a great degree of trust for one another.

or

b. Has been swallowed by the pred at least one other time, assuring the prey it has no ill intentions.

I don't do digestion, nor do I enjoying seeing the prey harmed or injured (at least not considerably). But part of me still prefers unwilling, due to the devious, and arguably kinky nature of such scenarios. Of course, the prey learns to trust the pred in the end, knowing the pred has no plans to digest it's newfound friend/mate.
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 pm

CalinBeast wrote:I don't do digestion, nor do I enjoying seeing the prey harmed or injured (at least not considerably). But part of me still prefers unwilling, due to the devious, and arguably kinky nature of such scenarios. Of course, the prey learns to trust the pred in the end, knowing the pred has no plans to digest it's newfound friend/mate.

This is pretty much me, I've been leaning more towards soft unwilling, willing is still great and I do it quite often still, but sometimes the unwilling feel is much more interesting, depending on the story. My choice of using willing or unwilling really depends on story.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Rhysion » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 am

I can't recall the last thing I did with willing prey. Just about everything I've played lately has involved unwilling prey of one form or another. This isn't necessarily out of choice though, it's more that I can't seem to find very many who'd want to be eaten by a large fox or ferret.

Some of the ideas for willing scenes I've thought about range from prey who absolutely want to be nothing more than food, to convincing prey that they do want to be eaten, to stuff involving unwilling preds. Lots of stuff has bounced around my head, but finding opportunities to toy with any of it is the hard part.
Rhysion
Somewhat familiar

Postby satanhymn666 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Typically being willing prey in my RPs/stories is pretty much part of the culture of the people (whether it would be from something as small as a country or something encompassing as the entire human race), and it just depends on the predator in question. Often times there's a whole lot of buildup to it in the stories, especially when there's one-on-one vore, where a predator would bond with the prey on a personal level, would have small talk, and would often joke about the situation before ultimately doing it, fatal or nonfatal. On the other end, a friend I play with often plays a gluttonous character that would eat lots of prey pretty quickly without even asking for consent (though to be fair this takes place in the future where both predatory and preyish species evolved to the point where they can detect each other's emotions, including consent), though everyone is willing regardless.

It's rare that I do unwilling though. As I said in many other threads, I feel uncomfortable playing it (and writing it), as I often play it out realistically to the point where it seems like an actual real human being being murdered/raped, and the horrific connotations that come with it. I try my best not to go down that road, so almost all RPs and stories I write (with the exception of the early ones I wrote) contain willing vore (if trying to be sexy, I often do unwilling in a more tragic sense).
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby iorn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:27 pm

My pray oc forces itself down a screaming predators throat. Or an office that's not meant to vore people with.
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion