life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:29 am

it would be a little after 8 at night in a small time club as a young girl with blonde hair and green eyes was sitting on a stool next to a man, her outfit was a purple dress that looked rather cute on her petite frame but she would be talking to the man she was sitting next to acting like an elegant lady of some nobility, though it could be laughed off as a kid trying to seem impressive though at some point she would turn her back to the bar they were sitting next to and looked at the stage arms crossed with a peeved look on her face, the conversation with the man must have hit a sour note with her, though she watched the band that was playing right now, she had forgotten the name though, even with the club being a 16 up club though the girl who was very obviously not even 16 went unnoticed for some reason
tigra9
Heavy user

Re: life of vapula(tigra9 and dmdracomoon)

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:57 am

The band, the Dragon Fangs, was primarily a cover band, but they were at least a decent one. They each had stage names that came from legendary dragons. Bradley Claret, better known as Bahamut on stage, was the lead guitarist. His long black hair whipped around as they covered Black Sabbath.
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:24 am

The girl's eyes narrowed in on Bradley and she gave a sly smile though it went away as she heard a noise and stood the noise was so slight and drowned out by the music a human couldn't notice but as she heard it again she slowly walked towards the stage nobody not even the band would notice her as if she had no presence to pick up on but she would stop a few feet away from the stage as finally a loud screech erupted from above the stage, signaling that something was about to happen
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am

Just as Bradley was heating up for a guitar solo on "War Pigs," the scaffolding above the stage collapsed, causing the lights to start falling. The rest of the band and the audience scattered, but Bradley wasn't so lucky. He was pinned beneath the twisted metal. Damn it... I can't move... Is this it for me?
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:35 am

sudden just as one of the metal cords that held high tension even after snapping was about to swing down onto Bradley's head while he was pinned the world would seem to stop except for Bradley himself, the little girl, and the man from before.. the little girl hopping onto the stage and smiled walking around the collapsed scaffolding humming a little tune as she came around into his view and looked down at him then at the frozen in midair cord "oh dear... this will be deadly when it finishes swinging down... even in a near stand still it looks to have enough force to crush solid metal" she said with a cute and playful voice, her short but tied up blonde hair bouncing with her every movement as she curiously examined the wire and hopped to get a look at the end of the wire "oh.. this is the wire that broke first!" she exclaimed with a happy giggle as if pleased she had figured that out
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:42 am

Bradley couldn't help but look up at the energetic young blonde. "You're cute, but who are you, and what's going on?" He coughed a little, but turned his azure eyes to look into her emerald ones, feeling something unusual.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:46 am

the girl looked at him and giggled "what do you think? your about to die" she shrugged "nothing I can do to stop that one.. the spell of my bodyguard slows down time to such an extent that it seems to stand still, but in return we cant affect things that have their time slowed, such as this wire that will hit your head, or the metal pinning you to the ground" she giggled and moved crouching down in such a way he couldn't look up the skirt of her dress and gave a sly smile "but you know.... even though I cant save your life, I can give you another one..." her smile seemed to take on a more wicked vibe "at a very steep price in return"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Bradley still kept his gaze on her eyes. He wasn't entirely sure as to what the girl meant, but he was intrigued. "Get me outta here, and I'll pay any price you want. Besides, it's hard to say no to a cute girl like you." He started coughing again.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 pm

The girl smiled "you sure? You'll lose more then you realize..." she reached a hand out touching his forehead "after all you will lose the life you have had up until now" her smile grew bigger "your friends, your family... your history with them will just end with them witnessing your death, to never see you again" she stood and took a step back waiting for his response as she watched him
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Bradley closed his eyes and sighed. "I don't really have any family to speak of. And my band was about to break up, anyway. This just speeds up the process..."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:40 pm

She smiled "I see... my name is leontina vapula, a devil.. and your new master" she gave a hand motion to the man at the bar as time resumed normal speed the wire crashing down on bradly immediately killing him

When Bradley next opened his eyes he would be laying naked in a bed, the bed was a king size, no it was a little bigger then a king size, it was a poster bed with curtains around it, there was a stuffed lion laying on a pillow close to him, the room itself was huge for a bedroom one wall having glass windows lining it that gave a view into a moonlit purple sky, the room itself had what seemed like a kind of marble floor to it, on one wall was a large poster showing the girl from before along with a couple of people that looked in their late twenties early thirties, leontina herself was sitting in the lap of a guy decorated in an over the top outfit and in her arms was a little babe, next to that was a woman with black hair (the rest are blonde like leontina) that was dressed as a maid, it was a family photo by the looks of it... though the size of this was comparable to a large painting at an art gallery, there was also what looked like an entertainment section in a corner with a tv and some game systems and even a couch that could have easily fit Bradley's entire band and still have a few spots left, at the far end though there where three doors one of to the side and then two on the same wall though he was the only one currently in the room, but Bradley would also find a note it had what looked like a magic circle but upon looking at it he heard leontina's voice in his head "don't go leaving or cause any problems please, you don't have any clothes to wear and I had to step out for a while, my maid will be attending to your needs until I return"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Bradley had to shake his head upon reading the note that the devil girl left. "It's gonna take a bit for me to memorize her name. And she mentioned a maid. Maybe she could tell me where I am and what's going on..." He sat on the edge of the bed with a pillow in his lap.
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:36 pm

It would be what felt like a few minutes before a woman walked in she looked to be in her mid twenties and was wearing a maid outfit, her hair was styled short with a butterfly shaped hair piece and wearing a black and gold highlighted mask though seeing bradley awake she walked over "oh you finally woke up mistress will be happy, you've been asleep for four days now"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Bradley put a hand to his head and sighed. Despite his situation, he remained laid back. "Four days? Damn... I guess that's pretty good after getting crushed..." He then looked to the masked maid and asked the questions that burned in his mind. "So, where am I? And what's going on that would cause me to wake up naked?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:09 pm

She tilted her head "your in mistress leontina's room, as for your old clothes mistress tried to wash them, let's just say their no longer at a size she can wear much less you" she turned and walked over to the picture looking at "but I can explain what has changed for you" suddenly from her back unfolded a pair of black bat wings "first of all your not a human anymore your a devil, similar to those spoken of in the Bible yet different, you now hold the role of mistress leontina's queen, you will serve at her side and obey her" she turned to face him "if you reject her or try to harm her you will be treated as a stray..." a clear hostility emerged from the woman towards him "and if such a thing occurs I will brutally turn you into a smear of blood..." she let the hostility fade away "I am mistress' rook my name is Vanessa" she bowed Japanese style "nice to meet you"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Bradley shook his head as he processed the information he was given. "I don't know about the queen or rook business, other than the chess pieces, but you don't have to worry about me hurting anyone. That's not who I am. And Leontina... She was that cute blonde from the show, right? If that's the case, then you really don't have to worry. I wouldn't harm a hair on her pretty head. Oh, and it's nice to meet you, too, Vanessa. My name's Bradley, but feel free to call me Brad."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:48 pm

vanessa nodded "it is exactly like what the humans call chess, and its mistress, or lady leontina to you... well in the end she will decide to what length she is comfortable with you referring to her, as for the chess stuff.. we are each given a piece when we are reincarnated to srve a high class devil like mistress, these pieces are based off chess pieces minus the king, there is one queen, two each for bishop, rook, and knight, and 8 pawns, ive used one rook piece, and you Bradley have taken the queen piece" she smiled "each piece grants the reincarnated devil a special power, and I think you should learn those" she sighed and held up one finger "rooks increase the users over all strength and toughness" she stepped to him and took hold of his hand in a handshake, her hand was thin and soft, but when she suddenly strengthened her grip brad's hand would feel like it was caught in a bear trap, it was a strength that her body didn't hint at
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Bradley was definitely caught by surprise at Vanessa's intense strength. "Whoa! You weren't kidding about the strength bit. Your grip's like a damn vice! Geez!" He shook his hand to get some feeling back in it. He nodded his understanding at her explanation. "Okay, I get what Rooks can do. What about the others?"
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby tigra9 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 pm

vanessa smiled letting go "knights gain incredible speed and agility, and bishops gain increased magical abilities, now queens like yourself gain all these traits, but depending on the person a queen can be pretty specialized in one particular aspect of the three bonuses, you can of course raise your abilities with the traits by training, the pawn is both the weakest and strongest piece, those with the pawn gain the trait to promote when in territory that their master sees as enemy territory, or gives permission, allowing them to gain temporarily the traits of any of the other pieces except a king"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Bradley was beginning to understand the system even more. "Okay, so I could potentially be the most powerful piece in Le- Lady Leontina's arsenal. That's cool. What's the purpose of all that, though? Obviously, I know nothing of Devils."
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay