Vore moments that were so close, yet so far.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore moments that were so close, yet so far.

Postby Vyrian » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:43 am

I found myself thinking: "Man, there are a lot of vore moments that were basically right there, but didn't happen!". For example, in Pokemon, how many times in the Anime could have Victreebel nommed Misty or Jessie? Or Digimon, with kids in that world its a wonder the girls were never really gobbled up.
Do you know any scenes like these that could (or should) have happened? I'd love to know!
Vyrian
New to the forum

Re: Vore moments that were so close, yet so far.

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 am

Great Mouse Detective. Felicia has the best mawshot of any Disney character. But the only real nomming scene she has is only shown by silhouette, and cuts away completely for the swallowing. And then the part where she almost eats the queen. Her maw is spectacular, but it ultimatly doesn't result in any noms.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jswrighting » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:38 am

Literally 90% of kids movies with animals as characters in them :P
Seriously though, dreamworks seems to really like vore lol.
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordDantai » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:25 am

The one that irked me the most was with Zones Ghostbusters XXX parody they released. Right at the end it genuinely appeared like they were going to do it, but NOPE, just a cock-tease of a scene...
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:51 am

secret of nimh 2, near the end the main character is picked up by a very feral looking cat who toss him into his maw, but at the last second he is hit from the back by another cat, making him spit him out because they were ordered to bring any intruder alive.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CreativeWriter » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 am

In The Snow Queen's Revenge, a pig chef tries to cook a bird, but the bird gets saved.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vyrian » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:37 am

Classic Kaa and Mowgli, of course XD
Also there were a few in like Extreme Ghostbusters
Vyrian
New to the forum

Postby Staple » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:22 pm

I think a perfect example of this would be the "stalemate" scene in Dragonheart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gwvrr-M2pY

Stuck in a dragon's mouth? Biggest tease ever, at least in my opinion! XD
Staple
Somewhat familiar

Postby ejones312 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:29 pm

There was a few near vore moments that I can think of in Spongebob SquarePants, like in the beginning of Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy and somewhere in Best Frenemies, both of which involved Plankton almost being eaten.

There was that Krypto the Super Dog shrinking episode with the two tiny aliens and shrunken boy almost being eaten by his little sister until the titular dog hero (also shrunken) saved them before the mouth closed on them. There was a One Piece filler episode where Luffy saves the girl from being eaten by a frog Sea King. There was also a George Shrinks episode where a woman almost eats a grasshopper as her unaware hors d'oeuvre.
ejones312
Been posting for a bit

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:32 pm

I distinctly remember a flying robot that tried to eat Sonic back when Sonic X was airing, and I was so bummed when he escaped.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby masterofvore1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Jswrighting wrote:Literally 90% of kids movies with animals as characters in them :P
Seriously though, dreamworks seems to really like vore lol.

haha yep. mouth teases, vore jokes vorish scenes, in a few cases like Penguins of Madagascar actual vore. it'd be tempted to accuse them of doing that on purpose as a theme XD
masterofvore1
---

Postby deaddanny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:17 pm

In the anime Konosuba, there are two episodes were girls are swallowed by giant frogs then saved and then the credits sequence on the second season has two of the girls eaten and saved from a giant worm.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Staple wrote:I think a perfect example of this would be the "stalemate" scene in Dragonheart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gwvrr-M2pY

Stuck in a dragon's mouth? Biggest tease ever, at least in my opinion! XD

To be fair, after spitting him out, Draco says he has no wish to kill him. Although he did try to eat him and probably didn't plan being stopped by a sword piercing his palate. Probably a mistake from the film makers but never mind, it should have happened, alternate ending or whatever (we'd miss a great movie if Bowen did got eaten there).
Kitsouille
???

Postby deaddanny » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:24 am

deaddanny wrote:In the anime Konosuba, there are two episodes were girls are swallowed by giant frogs then saved and then the credits sequence on the second season has two of the girls eaten and saved from a giant worm.

UPDATE KONOSUBA SEASON 2 EPISODE 2 Just dropped and has giant frog vore back with a vengeance!!!! With willing and unwilling vore.
Due to an increasingly busy life, I've been having trouble responding to RPs in a timely manner. I thank everyone for their patients.
deaddanny
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojokingbee1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:29 am

The Garfield Show; where he almost ate the lasagna alien.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackFrost » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Batman Returns.

In a great scene, Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman swallows, or almost swallows a live bird... but then chokes it back up again after Penguin threatens to stab a cat in retribution.

Damn that Penguin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h29HVQw7Sx8
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:43 pm

JackFrost wrote:Batman Returns.

In a great scene, Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman swallows, or almost swallows a live bird... but then chokes it back up again after Penguin threatens to stab a cat in retribution.

Damn that Penguin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h29HVQw7Sx8

Why did she carry a cat around anyway? >.>
Kitsouille
???

Postby CalinBeast » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Scar's introduction scene from the beginning of the Lion King, when he catches a mouse under his huge paw. He taunts the helpless creature, making comments about how it will "never see the light of another day" Just before he is able to eat it, Zazu interrupts him. When the mouse gets away, Scar instead attempts to swallow Zazu. (Hell, he even catches Zazu in his maw.) Of course, he never gets the chance, as Mufasa walks in, demanding Scar to spit out Zazu.

It still makes for a great "near-vore" scene, nontheless.
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 pm

CalinBeast wrote:Scar's introduction scene from the beginning of the Lion King, when he catches a mouse under his huge paw. He taunts the helpless creature, making comments about how it will "never see the light of another day" Just before he is able to eat it, Zazu interrupts him. When the mouse gets away, Scar instead attempts to swallow Zazu. (Hell, he even catches Zazu in his maw.) Of course, he never gets the chance, as Mufasa walks in, demanding Scar to spit out Zazu.

just wanted to throw this here, but some years ago, Tan made a fanart of what would have happened have Musafa taken just a bit longer to appear http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2956684/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CalinBeast » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:10 pm

DrakeX wrote:
CalinBeast wrote:Scar's introduction scene from the beginning of the Lion King, when he catches a mouse under his huge paw. He taunts the helpless creature, making comments about how it will "never see the light of another day" Just before he is able to eat it, Zazu interrupts him. When the mouse gets away, Scar instead attempts to swallow Zazu. (Hell, he even catches Zazu in his maw.) Of course, he never gets the chance, as Mufasa walks in, demanding Scar to spit out Zazu.

just wanted to throw this here, but some years ago, Tan made a fanart of what would have happened have Musafa taken just a bit longer to appear http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2956684/

By sending me this link, you've officially made America great again.
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion