Drawing Anthro Cats

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Drawing Anthro Cats

Postby AlimentaryArtist » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm

So, got a request today that was a bit of a stumper, for me at least.

I was asked to draw someone's fursona as an anthro cat. Now, my idea of Anthropomorphization is an animal that walks, talks, and acts like a human, kind of like Puss in Boots, or Narnia. So I tried to nail it down and kept coming up short so I used what I learn from Geo. Bridgeman's Constructive Anatomy (It's an older drawing book and if you've never heard of it I highly recommend it to anyone serious about improving their figure drawing) Since there are a lot of great artists on the site I figured I'd share my work for anyone having the same problem as me.

FYI I'm not saying this is the ONLY way to draw anthro cats, just trying to help out :wink:
Attachments
20170109_220811.jpg
Began by crossing a human and cat skull, labelled everything because I'm OCD like that
20170109_220911.jpg
Next the muscle layers, was worried I wouldn't have enough letters but without the muscles inside the neck that are mainly for speaking and swallowing there were just enough :D
20170109_221009.jpg
The hairless version turned out looking like a mix of Lord Birus from DBSuper and Panthro from the Thundercats :lol:
20170109_222727.jpg
And here's the finished version with cat hair only, though the one I'm drawing also has human hair it shouldn't be hard to add from this point
AlimentaryArtist
Somewhat familiar

Re: Drawing Anthro Cats

Postby sctheriault » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:03 pm

This is much more realistic portrayal than I do :) , I usually just draw a girl with cat ears, and add fur after.
sctheriault
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration