M switch for f (or m furry/scaly/avian) pred, or any prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M switch for f (or m furry/scaly/avian) pred, or any prey

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun May 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Concerning preds:
To all hungry female preds out there!
(and some male preds as well. the only male preds i'll accept have to be non-human, and not bear any resemblance to humans. most of the options are given in the title)
I would say what i want you to do, but i'm pretty sure you've already guessed.

Looking mainly for oral vore, but I'm okay with anal and ub.
Digestion is preferred.
Unwilling most of the time, but can make exceptions.
Same size also preffered.
Strongly against cock vore.
Mainly against breast vore as well.
You can be a little rough, i guess, but no straight up hard vore
I usually rp as either a human (boring, i know) or my oc, voide (reptile demi), though the latter is preferred if given the option, but you can be whatever you want.
(Also not really into inflation or stuffing either fyi)
One last thing, it's not to important, but i like talking and teasing after swallowing.
One kink in particular i have, though not required, is just being treated as food, and nothing else. Just thought of as any other meal.

In conclusion: FREE FOOD!

Concerning prey:
Me being into being pred is a relatively new discovery new discovery for me, but i have found that i quite enjoy it. Still, as a result, i don't really know too much about my preferences here. What seems to be the case, though, is i like the same things i like as prey, just inflicting it, rather than enduring it. Basically, i'm my own ideal pred, which simplifies things. Sorry about this being a bit more vague than my other section, but i'm still getting used to this. Don't hesitate to pm me if you're even remotely interested, and i guarantee that i will respond to you as soon as i see it. Hope to get a taste of you soon ;)

Last bumped by deadpoolfan on Sun May 20, 2018 10:51 pm.
deadpoolfan
---

Return to Seeking partner!