FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Also just wanted to post the a thousandth comment XD
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby hibbyjibby » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:11 pm

UnknownSource wrote:Does anyone know if there's smaller belly meshes than the ones in paperclipairplane's videos and if so where to find it? Because I really liked the belly from Skyrim that came from RedBlue's addon.
Thanks.

You can actually make the bellies smaller or larger yourself. At first I wondered the same thing, how to get those meshes, until I realized in Bodyslide there are actually sliders specifically for that mesh, that I just never realized because I tended to batch build outfits, haha. So yeah, just boot up Bodyslide, navigate to the stomachs, and fiddle around with the 3 options at the top of the page.

Also as an aside, your characters in-game weight will also affect the belly too. Thinner of course causes the stomach to basically narrow, and higher weights cause the stomach to stretch horizontally as well. Can look a little off, but never is something like this ever so precise and perfect eh?

As another aside, I guess it's not a 'FIRST' comment, it's a 'THOUSANDTH' comment huh?
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:01 pm

I set the belly sliders for all bellies to their max for my characters. It does make it harder to distinguish between certain sizes but well...
Also, you can make them even bigger by making your character pregnant (setting those default sliders).
Last edited by Aril_Lisidmuthir on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:09 pm

zerothx16 wrote:I am going to blame it on the fact vore is a rare fetish. If it was more common then more people who have latent would make more vore mods. Its very unfortunate to rely on a few people to keep a mod going. I feel like people capable of supporting a mod end up being lurkers and I don't blame them. Lol... it seems at least one person gets upset at people asking for help though. At least help is given at some point. I feel bad for people who ask what seems like a stupid question to others.

I take a little offence at calling Vore a Fetish. Fetish implies a Sexual connection, of which Vore does not do for me (Nothing does. I'm about as sexually active as a chunk of rock and intend to stay that way).

I also don't think Rare is a good term either in general, as from what I've seen, Vore stuff is pretty easy to come by even on mainstream art sites like DeviantART (which also thankfully has a genital blocking policy).

I think the real problem is the knowledge to script heavily custom stuff in a Bethesda game is not that common (A majority of Script-Heavy ElderScrolls/Fallout mods are made by the same people, many of which use a small team), and .nif modding is downright arcane (Sometimes they work fine. Sometime doing the exact same thing doesn't work).

So you find the small group of people who know how to .nif model who also likes Vore, as well as another small group who can script. Inevitably someone drops out of a project (it ALWAYS happens, just like in TF2 MvM where someone never presses F4) (for any number of reasons) and with a project this small, with just a very small group who have the skills and interest, the project just stalls and dies.

The good news is that Devourment is pretty much finished (with a small, very basic tweak I managed the fix my one gripe (not being able to eat anything but Humanoids)) and has a range of addons to add additional functionality (like Multi-Prey, but that ones a buggy fucker so as nice as it is, it's not worth the bugs it brings).

FalloutVore stalled earlier (no big deal for me, as I care not for scat or random items) but is, with a few tweaks, functional. (The very strange design choice to swallow, then see if you are going to attempt to digest, is REALLY annoying me, as it results in a stun-lock until the weak punch whittles them down to a point where they can be digested. But since I'm not a scripter, just a gal with a basic knowledge of bodging and the CK, I need help on that one).

Also, the Eka's Search function is rather crappy. But short of reposting the download link every time (which is easy enough when hosting externally, but when hosting via Eka's is a pain in the arse as you have to add the details EVERY time), there really is no other way.

P.S. If you really, really want me to repost either of my Vore Mod tweaks (all encompassing for FalloutVore, info in a readme inside the .rar archive. Just the ability to eat anything that's alive for Skyrim's Devourment). Just ask, and I will re-upload.

P.P.S. I have a DeviantART page where I make vore mini-comics, link in my Signature. I do this because I have no shame.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:53 pm

SelBles wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:I am going to blame it on the fact vore is a rare fetish. If it was more common then more people who have latent would make more vore mods. Its very unfortunate to rely on a few people to keep a mod going. I feel like people capable of supporting a mod end up being lurkers and I don't blame them. Lol... it seems at least one person gets upset at people asking for help though. At least help is given at some point. I feel bad for people who ask what seems like a stupid question to others.

I take a little offence at calling Vore a Fetish. Fetish implies a Sexual connection, of which Vore does not do for me (Nothing does. I'm about as sexually active as a chunk of rock and intend to stay that way).

I also don't think Rare is a good term either in general, as from what I've seen, Vore stuff is pretty easy to come by even on mainstream art sites like DeviantART (which also thankfully has a genital blocking policy).

I think the real problem is the knowledge to script heavily custom stuff in a Bethesda game is not that common (A majority of Script-Heavy ElderScrolls/Fallout mods are made by the same people, many of which use a small team), and .nif modding is downright arcane (Sometimes they work fine. Sometime doing the exact same thing doesn't work).

So you find the small group of people who know how to .nif model who also likes Vore, as well as another small group who can script. Inevitably someone drops out of a project (it ALWAYS happens, just like in TF2 MvM where someone never presses F4) (for any number of reasons) and with a project this small, with just a very small group who have the skills and interest, the project just stalls and dies.

The good news is that Devourment is pretty much finished (with a small, very basic tweak I managed the fix my one gripe (not being able to eat anything but Humanoids)) and has a range of addons to add additional functionality (like Multi-Prey, but that ones a buggy fucker so as nice as it is, it's not worth the bugs it brings).

FalloutVore stalled earlier (no big deal for me, as I care not for scat or random items) but is, with a few tweaks, functional. (The very strange design choice to swallow, then see if you are going to attempt to digest, is REALLY annoying me, as it results in a stun-lock until the weak punch whittles them down to a point where they can be digested. But since I'm not a scripter, just a gal with a basic knowledge of bodging and the CK, I need help on that one).

Also, the Eka's Search function is rather crappy. But short of reposting the download link every time (which is easy enough when hosting externally, but when hosting via Eka's is a pain in the arse as you have to add the details EVERY time), there really is no other way.

P.S. If you really, really want me to repost either of my Vore Mod tweaks (all encompassing for FalloutVore, info in a readme inside the .rar archive. Just the ability to eat anything that's alive for Skyrim's Devourment). Just ask, and I will re-upload.

P.P.S. I have a DeviantART page where I make vore mini-comics, link in my Signature. I do this because I have no shame.

For most people vore is a fetish so I was talking about it like it is a fetish, and okay. In my opinion most of the stuff on this site is fetish or adult related.Maybe not as rare as I was implying but you really do have to purposely search for it, to find much on the matter. And lol I personally don't like censorship at all, it can block a lot of artist so we miss out on some works. Plus I am perfectly comfortable and used to living things having genitalia. Yea I guess your right. I took a look at modding Skyrim myself and other than making a minigun that shoots baseballs I gave up on trying to make anything in it. Though it would help if vore was just a little more wide spread.Devorment is mostly finished yes. I just wished they did not remove stuff right before they stopped touching it. I am not a fan of the search function but I get where people are coming from, but like the games list in the vore game forum... I think its not too hard to have a list of mods and what pages they are on. Oh well. At least the Mod exists at all. I have to say ^^ having a yoai guai or a death claw vore would have been awesome. But it seems in Mods like this having to get that to exist seems like a nightmare.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Giving Yaoi Guai vore is really easy, I did a test and it's really changing one thing in the CK,
But as things are, I can't even open my CK right now
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:40 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:Giving Yaoi Guai vore is really easy, I did a test and it's really changing one thing in the CK,
But as things are, I can't even open my CK right now

Oh cool. It would be very awesome if you managed it sometime, but I won't be too upset if it can't happen. I understand
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Its good to see at least paper is still browsing the thread and that its still finding new fans. it is an awesome piece of work that has easily surpassed devourment in my eyes and made the FO4 experience a blast for me. If you havent tried the mod yet, do it now!! It is awesome. I am writing this in advance so to not to discourage people with what comes next...

It saddens me to see that development on the mod has seemingly stopped entirely. it seemed so alive with so many people participating. Saaeder had just joined and reworked the code, the different weight-types of prey were promising, Gats was looking into fixing the connection of the belly with the models, there were some vore-themed Drugs hidden in the files. I think it was even hinted that people were looking into animations.

Could anyone give me a summary on what happened?

i bought all the FO4 dlcs ages ago and didnt play them because i wanted to wait for the next big vore patch to make it really exciting, but that gamble didn´t quiet work out for me, now did it? ;P the burpiest place on earth, oh what you could have been...
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:00 am

With the vanilla scripts, Creature vore is a very easy thing to add (belly meshes would need rerigging and adding as ArmorAddons for the race to work right visually) as it's just a matter of adding the vore enchantment to their attacks.

With the Fem-Only scripts, it would require a bit more work (adding a OR is RaceDeathclaw (or whatever creature you want)) to the swallow script's discrimination), or the sizeable challenge of creating 2 creature genders (it IS possible, I have done it for super mutants, but the levelled spawns create specific genders which I have no idea how to change, may have to mess around in XEdit for that).

Also, Paper, can I have some advice on how to make the swallow effect (hiding enemy) so that instead of being on hit (which results in unfun behaviour, such as stunlocking) it's after a chance based on Vore Level (Something like Pred's VL is the chance or something) as this is my biggest gripe with FalloutVore that I cannot fix on my own (most other gripes I had either you fixed or I fixed). I think this a script issue, as I have your fem-only scripts which stop the teleporting if a male tries, and since my .esp is vanilla seems to imply that the teleport is called on in the script first.

All I really need is the line to add to the script, and where in the script it goes (after gender check I would guess).
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:47 pm

SelBles wrote:All I really need is the line to add to the script, and where in the script it goes (after gender check I would guess).

It's a little more complicated than just one line for part you're trying to address,

Basically, the way the mod works right now, when a prey is hit and partially swallowed (disappears), no other pred can try and swallow that person.

Since the scripts don't run instantaneously, if the mod is set up to not make the prey disappear instantly, there's the chance that another person will hit that prey before it gets swallowed for real and it might cause some funky stuff.

You'd need to introduce a variable (a bool should do the job) that's gonna determine if the prey is currently "partially swallowed" so that the script won't run twice on the same prey if they get hit another time (Whether by another pred OR by the same pred a second time)

As for the line that handles the teleportation in itself, it's in the SwallowScript, inside the OnEffectStart method, the line you're looking for is: akTarget.MoveTo(BellyArea)

You're gonna want to replace that line by something that sets the variable you created to true, and when the calculations are over, you want to make sure to set that variable to false (whether they've been swallowed successfully or not)
Also, on the line I added that sets female preds only, you're gonna want to add a condition that will block the script if the prey is already being swallowed (basically the variable you created)

Anyways, I pointed out the main issues, but the logic may be flawed, as I can't really test it on my own ^^; let me know how it goes! :-D

P.S: Would like to remind everyone that I really didn't make the mod, I only 'fixed' npc preds, all the credits to Redblue3222, Gat, Kongpow, & Saeeder
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WorstIDEver » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Hey SelBles, is there a way you can upload a patch that only contains your edit to the holotape? Or did I miss that? ^^; ^^;

Cheers
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby Rac0r » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Was able to snap some sweet screenshots, so I wanted to share for fun... ^-^
Attachments
20170218122925_1.jpg
20170218123427_1.jpg
20170218114807_1.jpg
20170218123235_1.jpg
Got photobombed by a dead guy
20170218123049_1.jpg
Rac0r
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dukinu » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:23 pm

hibbyjibby wrote:
Dukinu wrote:hmm I think I have the right models for this Vore model but I'm not sure,

can anybody send me linked to the models of these Requirements?

is this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/ ... 3D15&pUp=1

and http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/? I need?

Yep, those are the mods that you need to have this mod be usable. Bodyslide is a required tool to change the size of the bellies and fiddle around with em, while CBBE is required to make Bodyslide work, as well as editing the in-game female bodies to your preferred look.

oki thanks dude
Dukinu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:06 am

Screenshots? Oooh I have a few I could share too! These are all what happens when the belly sliders are maxed out...
Attachments
Devoured.png
Just a Super Mutant Behemoth digesting away
Gunbelly.png
I think Gage likes the look.
Lotsoffood.png
The Behemoth, Gage AND a Deathclaw, all inside
Capture.JPG
Relaxing after a meal of some Ghouls
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:58 pm

WorstIDEver wrote:Hey SelBles, is there a way you can upload a patch that only contains your edit to the holotape? Or did I miss that? ^^; ^^;

Cheers

Just use the .esp from my mod. It also hides the belly's from your inventory and makes them weightless as well as the heal on digest, but is that really such a bad thing?

If the heal on digest really bothers you, open the .esp in the FO4 CK, go to Belly 2 (I think, it's second smallest) and just set the enchantment on it to None.
Last edited by SelBles on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Instead of flooding the development/help thread with screenshots, let's use this thread which is dedicated to them instead:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47717
Otherwise, it makes it harder for people who are trying to get help on this one
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:03 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
SelBles wrote:All I really need is the line to add to the script, and where in the script it goes (after gender check I would guess).

It's a little more complicated than just one line for part you're trying to address,

Basically, the way the mod works right now, when a prey is hit and partially swallowed (disappears), no other pred can try and swallow that person.

Since the scripts don't run instantaneously, if the mod is set up to not make the prey disappear instantly, there's the chance that another person will hit that prey before it gets swallowed for real and it might cause some funky stuff.

You'd need to introduce a variable (a bool should do the job) that's gonna determine if the prey is currently "partially swallowed" so that the script won't run twice on the same prey if they get hit another time (Whether by another pred OR by the same pred a second time)

As for the line that handles the teleportation in itself, it's in the SwallowScript, inside the OnEffectStart method, the line you're looking for is: akTarget.MoveTo(BellyArea)

You're gonna want to replace that line by something that sets the variable you created to true, and when the calculations are over, you want to make sure to set that variable to false (whether they've been swallowed successfully or not)
Also, on the line I added that sets female preds only, you're gonna want to add a condition that will block the script if the prey is already being swallowed (basically the variable you created)

Anyways, I pointed out the main issues, but the logic may be flawed, as I can't really test it on my own ^^; let me know how it goes! :-D

P.S: Would like to remind everyone that I really didn't make the mod, I only 'fixed' npc preds, all the credits to Redblue3222, Gat, Kongpow, & Saeeder

Thanks for the help, it's working. But to avoid jankyness I need self control (it takes about 5-10 seconds for the script to run). Any way of adding a timer or just a value that lasts the duration of the script?
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:46 pm

SelBles wrote:
paperairplaneclip wrote:

Thanks for the help, it's working. But to avoid jankyness I need self control (it takes about 5-10 seconds for the script to run). Any way of adding a timer or just a value that lasts the duration of the script?

Scrap the Jankyness part. I fixed it (my first ever new addition to a FO4 Script). If anyone wants a copy, I've attached it to this post. Be aware it is Female Only (and I will NEVER do it for males, so don't even ask).

In short, it makes the swallow calculation happen BEFORE swallowing. In turn stopping the Stunlocking of swallowing something, then instantly spitting it back out. (E.g. With vanilla scripts, you could stun lock any enemy, even if you couldn't actually Vore them, by just spamming the Swallow punch. With this script, that can no longer happen). It's also NPC friendly as it is based on Paperairplaneclip's Swallow script.

I also did it in a similar way to Skyrim's Devourment, I used a keyword check.

It shouldn't have any bugs (the only possible one is one that borks the script mid-way, causing the "Don't Eat Me" keyword (actually the keyword on the Non-Lethal punch so that it can work with the vanilla FalloutVore.esp, but that kind of bug would break the vanilla script). Although my testing only consisted of settlers (although the Ghoul ones were rejected correctly, and I didn't touch that bit of the script).

P.S. Non-Lethal has NOT been tested. But I'm not convinced it works properly anyway. Use Non-Lethal at your own risk! It should work, but this Gal doesn't make guarantees she can't keep.
Attachments
R56s Fallout 4 Vore Improved Swallow.rar
Say goodbye to that irritating stunlock with just one edited script!
(5.2 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby patar976 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 pm

I posted here earlier with a concern about being unable to access the "Advanced Experiment Stages" and I saw the replies. I think I may have a different problem. You guys have said that it should open up when when I get a vore perk point. If I recall, that's supposed to happen every 10 levels? I've gained 14 manually and used a mod to adjust my levels as well. The menu still has not become available. Is it possible I am just not gaining vore perk points?
patar976
New to the forum

Postby SelBles » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:00 am

patar976 wrote:I posted here earlier with a concern about being unable to access the "Advanced Experiment Stages" and I saw the replies. I think I may have a different problem. You guys have said that it should open up when when I get a vore perk point. If I recall, that's supposed to happen every 10 levels? I've gained 14 manually and used a mod to adjust my levels as well. The menu still has not become available. Is it possible I am just not gaining vore perk points?

The way to check would be to open the console, type "Help 000PerkPoints" into console, that should give you the number of Vore Perk Points (Normally 1 gained every 5th Vore Level). If that returns a 0, and you know you should have X amount of points, then type "Set 000PerkPoints to X" into console to set it. It should work from then on.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game