Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Resurrection: Fate of Ellirium - The Prologue

Postby eleventh » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 am

Been a bit since I got to the end of the current content, but I'm pretty sure the inn is the end of the prologue, and will be the entry for the first chapter.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby duster » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:45 am

oh so you mean the first chapter isn't in the game yet.
duster
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:16 pm

Ok, I have been unable to get in contact with mephisto for a while now, I hate to say it but this project may be dead. As well I haven't been able to contact mephisto in the last few months, messages are marked as seen but never replied to and his skype is almost always offline.

No clue what is going on, I can just hope that things are going well and I am worrying over nothing.

but yeah game is likely dead. Sorry for the lack of news for months then the anouncement that the game is more then likely dead. I could continue working on this, but it isn't my project nor my place to work as this is and always will be mephisto's game.

I may release the WIP file but that is also unlikely.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:59 am

warbrand4 wrote:Ok, I have been unable to get in contact with mephisto for a while now, I hate to say it but this project may be dead. As well I haven't been able to contact mephisto in the last few months, messages are marked as seen but never replied to and his skype is almost always offline.

No clue what is going on, I can just hope that things are going well and I am worrying over nothing.

but yeah game is likely dead. Sorry for the lack of news for months then the anouncement that the game is more then likely dead. I could continue working on this, but it isn't my project nor my place to work as this is and always will be mephisto's game.

I may release the WIP file but that is also unlikely.

Did he just poof with no warning or has he shared some bad news with you that could explain his situation? Either way.. it is sad news (And it's kind of strange because his profile says he last visited eka's a few hours ago.)
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:28 pm

No news, I know he has had some RL problems, but he has always informed. recently though its like he is here but not here. online but never replies. I have no clue what is going on and have almost given up on contacting him.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby player1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:26 pm

warbrand4 wrote:No news, I know he has had some RL problems, but he has always informed. recently though its like he is here but not here. online but never replies. I have no clue what is going on and have almost given up on contacting him.

Let him contact you then. It'll make you worry less so you can focus on other things. RL can be a real bitch so id understand he needs a pause. If anything, you could still share the progress made thus far, always recomforting.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Thing is all I do is maps, and well my work has been done for a while. Sure plans may change and I may need to add more, but yeah map wise a good area is done. I can't show anything because well I am currently 3 updates ahead of where everything is content wise.

And all I do is mapping, and rarely some quest work(mostly ideas and items). As stated this is mephisto's game, and well not having contact is worrying me.

guess there isn't anything I can really do, I am really just a one trick pony all things considered.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:27 am

Nothing that can be done about that, bummer. This is the work-in-progress game I was most looking forward to.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby jchris12000 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 pm

It has been a while since the 1st release so when will it continue as I enjoyed cursed crown.
jchris12000
New to the forum

Postby zenox81 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:13 am

any new? or is the game dead?
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 am

sometimes I look and miss this game. haven't had contact with methisto in a while and well as much as I would love to finish this I am just a mapper, he did all the sprite work and writing.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu May 18, 2017 11:27 am

warbrand4 wrote:sometimes I look and miss this game. haven't had contact with methisto in a while and well as much as I would love to finish this I am just a mapper, he did all the sprite work and writing.

Honestly, this was by far one of my favorite games, I especially loved how the combat and vore played out in this one :/ The love is still out there from people!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:07 pm

well I just hope one day some one comes to mephisto or I and asks to start this back up again. I would gladdly give all my files to see this done even if I do nothing for the new game.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Thu May 25, 2017 10:02 am

I can't seem to find a walkthrough for this game, which is unfortunate. I'm sure I permanently missed many things in the prologue, which is too common in these JRPGS, but more importantly, I don't know how to leave! I need to talk to July, and unless that means redoing a maze or frustrating challenge, I've checked everywhere.

Please tell me I don't need to redo that fire walk thing ever again.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby forumlurker » Thu May 25, 2017 10:05 am

I'm hoping Mephisto is willing to upload what he has. According the reports, he was nearly done with the next chapter. Considering how many versions of the first chapter we had, I'm actually curious to see something new.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:37 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n4myjxfzr ... update.rar the last version of this that existed. just for thoughs that want to see. is currently being cannibalized for parts for some other projects.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ass » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:06 am

hey if in it is not to much to ask can you try to debug some of it
ass
New to the forum

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:45 pm

ass wrote:hey if in it is not to much to ask can you try to debug some of it

not really this is a dead project. neither I nor mephisto are working on it. and well it is a bit more complecated at this point then it was ever meant to be.

Though I doubt either of us will care if someone else picks this up just don't expect much help from us. out side of maybe some minor bits here and there to clarify things.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:01 am

Is there a link to the original cursed crown somewhere?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:20 am

that is a really good question.

Oh if anyone wants to know one of the reasons this died.

well it is cause this didn't exactly start as a vore game according to mephisto it started as something else and just shifted to a vore game. and well there is a split that happen in story cause of it. one that even after nearly completely rewriting the story we couldn't really overcome. this is just my inerpritation by the way. it all boiled down to well how the hell are we to do this or that or get to this point and not knowing how we would do said things.

sure we had scripts and the skills to put 2 and 2 together just not the knowledge of how to an make it not be jarring. that and feature creap happened... a lot.

To anyone looking to make an RPGmaker game nomater what hte theme, keep it simple at the start unless you have a pretty good sized team. a one or two man project can not handle large scope do to burn out, as if half the team burns out or all the team burns out you have a problem. with a larger team like lets say 6 people if the main person needs a break the rest can work on it allowing for that break.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game