*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ***Paperairplaneclip's Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod video

Postby DarkSlayer » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:06 pm

I have a Root Server (Location: Germany), which could be used. I have no idea for a proper setup right now, tho. Maybe a Wordpress Installation with a Media Player plugin or something...
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSlayer » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Sorry for double post, the server acted up with a MySQL Error...
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:15 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:I have a Root Server (Location: Germany), which could be used. I have no idea for a proper setup right now, tho. Maybe a Wordpress Installation with a Media Player plugin or something...

Thanks for the offer, I''ll contact you later about it!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: (Stream Tonight?)*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:21 pm

BIG-ISH NEWS:
I have received most of my new components, and I will attempt to have a Fallout 4 Let's play/Stream including of course, vore!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: (Streaming now!)*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Streaming right now
EDIT: Stream over, lasted around 3-4 hours o.O
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 am

paperairplaneclip, when will the stream be uploaded?
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:14 am

ABrinson27 wrote:paperairplaneclip, when will the stream be uploaded?

Unfortunately (and unbeknownst to me), the service I used to stream didn't offer the 'DVR' service (or maybe I didn't have it enabled in the options? Either way, not sure), so I don't have a recorded version of the stream...
The next ones should be recorded for sure
Sorry about that! ^^;
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: ()*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:12 pm

paperairplaneclip, ah its cool
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Re: POSSIBLE STREAM TONIGHT*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod vide

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Just a quick heads up to let you all know that I may have another stream of Fallout Vore Playthrough tonight :)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: STREAMING RIGHT NOW!*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Hey guys! Currently streaming
EDIT: Stream's over, another good 4 hours!
For those who missed it, I might upload it for all to see, after all, Valentine was rescued and Kellogg went down in this one ^^;
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: SKYRIM LATE NIGHT STREAM*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod vid

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:45 am

Hello everyone! Decided against sleeping tonight, and the result is this impromptu Skyrim vore stream
Hope you enjoy! :)
EDIT: Was a good one once again! There weren't as many people as usual (ofc lol it was from like 3 to 6 am xD) But everyone was chill and relaxing! Was really fun :)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: *Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod videos*

Postby ABrinson27 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:11 pm

paperairplaneclip, when will you stream again? would like to know ahead of time.
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Hey! Sorry, I usually decide to stream only an hour or so before I actually do, so it's pretty hard to put up a notice earlier in advance ^^; (And yesterday's stream was really just decided all of a sudden, so :P)
But I may stream again tonight in around 5h30 hours, (saying in how long instead of when because of different time zones)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:35 am

paperairplaneclip, well guess i will stay up to see if you do
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Hey everyone!
So I'll probably end up streaming again tonight! (Though it probably won't last 4 hours, cause life :P)
So I set up this neat poll so that you guys can vote on whether you'd want a Skyrim or a Fallout stream :)
https://www.patreon.com/posts/if-i-were-to-8417444
(You DON'T have to be a patron to vote)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:09 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:Hey everyone!
So I'll probably end up streaming again tonight! (Though it probably won't last 4 hours, cause life :P)
So I set up this neat poll so that you guys can vote on whether you'd want a Skyrim or a Fallout stream :)
https://www.patreon.com/posts/if-i-were-to-8417444
(You DON'T have to be a patron to vote)

Personally I much prefer Skyrim Devourment because of the dialogue mods(and other such mods) and the less wonky NPC preds. Also the belly shrinking during digestion rather than the jump cut shrinking Fallout Vore has. Though that's just my personal opinion
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby hibbyjibby » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Honestly, I kinda dislike Skyrim's Devourment mod. Granted, most of it is because I'm not a great big fan of bulbous round stomachs, which puts me in the minority here as I like much more form-fitting ones which Fallout 4 has by default, but how much of a nightmare it is script wise. I'm no script master but, it's a bit amazing the mod got anything done with the mess that it has. I mean I like some of the add-ons like the dialogue options, even if they are implemented a bit janky. But the stomach and animations for it just really don't appeal to me.

It's definitely more advanced and developed than the vore mod for Fallout 4, but if given the same time and effort I think the F4 one would be leagues better. If, you know, it had any active development atleast. That and, Gat's stomach meshes are just far too high quality to ignore, personally. Maybe I can learn some scripting and other tidbits in my spare time, could be fun.

Either way paperairplaneclip, hope to see this stream soon! I didn't catch any of your previous ones, and it kinda sucks that there's no archive of em, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread now. I even plan to fork over a bit o' dosh to your Patreon too if given the chance! So keep at it man, love the content.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:58 pm

l like both streams but you do a lot of fallout streams so i kinda vote for skyrim
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Re: STREAMING FALLOUT VORE!*Fallout and Skyrim Vore Mod vide

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:19 pm

With more than twice the votes for Fallout, looks like it's gonna be Fo4 for tonight! Don't worry if you wanted Skyrim, I'm just starting out with the streams ^^

EDIT: Stream's over! Lots of people tuned in too :)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:47 am

hibbyjibby wrote:Honestly, I kinda dislike Skyrim's Devourment mod. Granted, most of it is because I'm not a great big fan of bulbous round stomachs, which puts me in the minority here as I like much more form-fitting ones which Fallout 4 has by default, but how much of a nightmare it is script wise. I'm no script master but, it's a bit amazing the mod got anything done with the mess that it has. I mean I like some of the add-ons like the dialogue options, even if they are implemented a bit janky. But the stomach and animations for it just really don't appeal to me.

It's definitely more advanced and developed than the vore mod for Fallout 4, but if given the same time and effort I think the F4 one would be leagues better. If, you know, it had any active development atleast. That and, Gat's stomach meshes are just far too high quality to ignore, personally. Maybe I can learn some scripting and other tidbits in my spare time, could be fun.

Either way paperairplaneclip, hope to see this stream soon! I didn't catch any of your previous ones, and it kinda sucks that there's no archive of em, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread now. I even plan to fork over a bit o' dosh to your Patreon too if given the chance! So keep at it man, love the content.

Yea, I get what you mean for the skyrim belly, I too love those tight ones :/ How awesome would it be to have form fitting AND struggling, omg <3

Also, It would indeed be awesome to have animations, but unfortunately, for animation work, I do believe you need software that's quite expensive, and I obv can't afford that, and I'm really against piracy, so that's that :/

As for the streams hibbyjibby! Hope you could catch the one I just did, pm me if you couldn't catch it :o
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game