Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:09 pm

This mostly comes from something I couldn't get out of my head last night, and would like some guys to give their perspective on this. What role do you think girls best suit in vore? Assuming F/F is out of the question, are we better suited to be ferocious, man eating beasts... or meek little morsels, just waiting to fill your guts? If you could make these roles a reality, would you?

Bonus points for actually giving a food chain ranking. Personally, Is put myself somewhere between a slug and a sea anemone.

Edit: I guess I should clarify that this question basically is "Do you prefer female preds or female prey." Not saying that you have to only like them in one role or the other, just which would you choose if you could only have one.
Last edited by StomachQueen37 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Re: Guys: Where Are Girls In The Food Chain?

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:24 pm

I don't tend to shove both sexes into predefined pred or prey roles,with some characters being dominant and some being submissive on both sides.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Even as a female M/F fan, I still must agree with Gramzon. It isn't just gender that defies a character's strength, it can be numerous things that put a character at the top, bottom, or somewhere inbetween.

If we are talking a person's personal preference in a fantasy though, well, I already sort of said so. I prefer females to be prey, but still people, so not below food most of the time. But just... smaller, tastier people.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Baneblade40k » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:30 pm

On the top. I generally only like F/M, mostly giantesses because it allows there to be a greater sort of 'rift' between pred and prey, I just can't see a giantess eating a tiny man as the same thing as same size F/M vore (especially if the giantess always was a giantess instead of just growing to the size of one). It's like she's even a different species, although of course she's technically still a 'human female'.

But in any case it's the same thing with same size females eating males. I just find the idea of a male voring a female to be.... I don't know, wrong, somehow. As if it was unnatural.

Which is funny because in a natural realistic sort of way, males due to possessing several physical advantages would probably be on the top of the food chain. But in fiction (vore) it just sounds so wrong.
Baneblade40k
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:31 pm

I'm going to be honest. I see females as the best predators because they have the added bonus of sex appeal to lure in their prey.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Eyefull » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:48 pm

When I'm observer, I prefer female preds. A lot of prey have that unwilling side to them, and a female indulging/enjoying herself is a huge point in pred's favor. Though when I'm pred, I prefer female prey. I enjoy teasing and dominating women more so then men, and they just look tastier in general. So I suppose if I had to go with the food chain rating, I'd rank most males as fish, most females as seals, and when I get involved I prefer to be the orca.

I guess the bottom line for me is whichever position the girl enjoys the most when I'm not involved, which usually is the pred.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby LordStorm » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Well as a lover of female prey, I do tend to have woman as prey in most of my RP's and works. :-D Though while I lean more twored male preds in general, I have used and done stuff with female preds in the past. So I think it boils more twored species for defining the pred role for me ^^; As for the prey being women? I guess it's just the fairer sex tastes fairer....also breast meat :silly:
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:19 pm

StomachQueen37 wrote:What role do you think girls best suit in vore? Assuming F/F is out of the question, are we better suited to be ferocious, man eating beasts... or meek little morsels, just waiting to fill your guts? ...

"Do you prefer female preds or female prey." ...

Well, with F/F being out of the question, then the primary source of my fun is gone, leaving only the non-sentient predators.

So yeah, female preds, as I ONLY identify as prey.

But since I guess you were only asking the guys, my feelings on this are likely irrelevant, even if they really aren't.

Excuse me; I have a microwave to attend to.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby NekoBound » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:16 pm

As someone who's frequented this site for awhile, I've reached the point of becoming desensitized to female preds, because they are just EVERYWHERE and so over-used it's annoying. It's reached the point I far prefer females to be prey. They make better bulges in a gut anyway~
NekoBound
New to the forum

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:21 pm

Eyefull wrote:So I suppose if I had to go with the food chain rating, I'd rank most males as fish, most females as seals, and when I get involved I prefer to be the orca.

Ooooh, I really like this analogy!
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:25 pm

NekoBound wrote:As someone who's frequented this site for awhile, I've reached the point of becoming desensitized to female preds, because they are just EVERYWHERE and so over-used it's annoying. It's reached the point I far prefer females to be prey. They make better bulges in a gut anyway~

That's fair. There is quite a bit of oversaturation with female preds. There isn't enough work of male and non-human preds in my opinion.

And, uh... Girls make better bulges than we do preds, or we're just better off as bulges in general?
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoBound » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:28 pm

StomachQueen37 wrote: And, uh... Girls make better bulges than we do preds, or we're just better off as bulges in general?

I'd say just make better bulges than you do preds, I do have female friends too! (though friends usually means 'soon-to-be-meals' so...not sure!)
NekoBound
New to the forum

Postby Eyefull » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:18 pm

StomachQueen37 wrote: And, uh... Girls make better bulges than we do preds, or we're just better off as bulges in general?

Well, when you put it that way, then probably better bulges. When guys are prey, the bulges tend to be less defined if there at all. A trend I've noticed is guys tend to end up being prey in macro/micro scenarios. Meanwhile, girls end up getting eaten all over the size spectrum, and are more likely to get trapped in those tight, outlining stomachs. Very rare to see, say, a female pred with a guy in her belly where to can see the outline of his muscles and/or boner. So really in that sense a female prey can bring more to the table than a male one.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:55 pm

NekoBound wrote:As someone who's frequented this site for awhile, I've reached the point of becoming desensitized to female preds, because they are just EVERYWHERE and so over-used it's annoying. It's reached the point I far prefer females to be prey. They make better bulges in a gut anyway~

The oversaturation is so real. Then gain it's mostly humans, demi humans, humanoids, and other things that are basically human but with decorations or weird skin colors so i don't like any of it anyway. Though shapely defined bulges have their merrits... so does the pred simply having those curves on her body in the first place...
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelus » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:59 pm

I like females as prey, when I started out I was more of a back-and-forth kind of guy but I stopped being able to enjoy it back when people were rampantly bashing on anything that wasn't within their prefrence range before things settled down (mostly because I think the worst ones got banned or warned they would be, probably), which attached a sort of an innate frustration to seeing what feels like the most common pairing (F/M) with people still commenting on it calling it rare or saying there is too much of the other three standard-gender pairings.

I also find that most male prey want macro/micro stuff, wheras most female prey like same-size, which I enjoy much more. The heck is the point of eating something the size of a grain of rice, even if it is a person? I'm not going out of my way to get a particular meal unless it's filling, enjoyable and squirmy. (though I will eat your tinies if there are enough of them to actually fill my belly, that's fine and fun~)
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Genly » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Pretty sure you know my feelings on this. Human females are basically the perfect prey for any predator. Which I'm pretty sure puts them at the bottom of the food chain. ;3

Though, seriously, I actually do like dominant female preds as well. But it's definitely nice to imagine a world where girls are prey for basically everything!
Genly
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:12 pm

Generally top of the food chain for a few and potential prey for most.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Well, I'm not a guy but... ^^;

I don't care what gender pred or prey is, as long as it's macro/micro usually. Almost all of my characters, both pred and prey, are female currently and whether they are pred or prey is up to their individual personalities and the situations they typically find themselves in, as well as their size to a potentially predator. I've played guy characters in stuff like D&D and video games, but mostly I go with females here on Eka because I don't know if I could write sensual/sexual interests for a male properly as a woman myself. I'm probably too worried about it, though.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:17 pm

For me, preds are almost always (like, 99.9999+% of the time, unless there's a SUPER well done male pred, and even then I'm secretly wishing inside that the pred was female, lol). The prey's gender does not matter as long as they are going into a nice sexy female belly.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Female Preds, ^^ at the top of the food chain then your other top preds under them like lions, sharks, and Bears, Then you have your pray like mice, cows, chickens, men, and plants. :gulp:
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Softvore