Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Well its finally here, it's back and better than ever.

Raadd Title.png
Raadd Title.png (47.21 KiB) Viewed 86184 times

Please answer this poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/13099674

If you like the game and would like to leave a tip, considering tipping to Tritium's patreon or my digital tip jar. If you want to contribute in a different way, feel free to join the discord chat and ask for me.

If you thought this project was deader than a mouseboy in the belly of a catgirl, you thought wrong. Through much convincing, I was convinced to learn the ways of unity and abandon the pesky game maker, which was the root of all the problems players were have. With unity, the possibilities appear to be endless! Raadd: Unity is like its predecessor, run as far as you can in an endless randomly-generated vore runner, but its better. No memory leaks, fast optimization, heck it's even easier for me to work with. We are even able to release it for other operating systems. And with great coding, comes even better features...
Swamp.png

Techno.png

Cave.png

This project is actively being worked on (once again). Here is the current list of staff members:
- Eatme123 (Head Scripter)
- Tritrium (Head Animator)
- Battalia (Head Level Designer)
- chemicalcrux (Scripter)
- Soulguide, Nicci (Moderators)

Important Note
Being that this is a complete re-code of everything. We haven't 100% added everything in yet. If a main menu button works, we know it and we will add it in as we get the time. Also music is disable by default (for some reason), to turn it on, enter the options menu and change the volume there. Also these are bugs that we are 100% aware of!!!
- Skill Trees don't work
- Flickering texture issues

But we already actively looking for contributions. If you can animate, draw fan art and/or sprites/characters, and have free time on your hands, feel free to join us and make a contribution. We're even looking for level designers to help contribute obstacles in the game. Credit will be given where credit is due. Join the discord and let us know. The discord will be open to everyone, though we ask that you follow the rules on each channel. There you can ask questions, post bug reports and just chat.

Downloads.png
Downloads.png (26.4 KiB) Viewed 86185 times

Current Version 1.54
Windows 64-bit
Windows 32-bit
Mac Build
Linux Build

ChangeLog
Spoiler: show
Changelogs can be found in my blog!
Last edited by eatme1234 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.
eatme1234
Participator

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux)

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:30 pm

The time has finally arrived, and I shall now continue my pursuit of 9000m to appease the RAADD gods (aka all you guys. can't wait to play)
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:41 pm

I'll have a look at this someday.

For now, my computer is behaving badly (audio drivers suddenly failed and won't reinstall correctly), so I can't evaluate this.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby vayne358 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Cant wait for the updates!!
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zerosiz » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:55 pm

Ignore this post, fixed the issue
Last edited by Zerosiz on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby vayne358 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:58 pm

first complaint from me. i think there's WAAAAAY too many miku's.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Miku's confusion seem to have a bug, you can easily get stuck with permanent confusion, generally by getting hit by a couple leeks or getting hit by a maid while confused

and yeah, even from a Miku fan, there are A LOT of them, enemy saturation in general seems to be seriously ramped up

Catgirls leap from WAAAAAAY across the screen. Pretty crazy, unless there's someone offscreen with a cat crossbow

A lot of preds are identified as Miku wannabees in the kill screen

Frog Girls have no kill screen or text

There is a second swamp area that appears to be the Magical Forest

The hitbox on the Swamp Girl (the Alarune with the tentacle?) has its own zip code. totally can't jump over them, only way I've found past is to bait the attack, dodge back, then run past them

Seems like there are directional struggle prompts that are appearing for a half-second on some areas, such as when you get caught by the slime girl but before she reaches you? Don't seem to work well

This is more a suggestion than a bug: Would there be a way to cause the camera to zoom in on the predator during struggle sequences? It would allow us to appreciate Tritrium's gorgeous sprite animations so much more

I've yet to reach a biome transition or boss, dunno about them. Game seems to be off to a good restart! Hope for more in the future!
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zerosiz » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:32 pm

I can't seem to get a maids kill screen or text .
The game feels really slow, although I assume that there will be speed upgrades in the future when everything is added back in. On topic of speed you can't climb up slopes if theres a headwind.
In my opinion the smoke can get REALLY bad sometimes. I've fallen into some pits because the smoke completely obscure it.
The vigilante tinies seems really odd. Sometimes they run forward and then stop. Other times they run forward, move mach 5 off a ledge and then turn on a dime and head straight in your direction without much that can be done.
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Runek » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:39 pm

Why is the shop menu in 3d? >>; I dunno, notta big fan of that..
Runek
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:44 pm

first complaint from me. i think there's WAAAAAY too many miku's.

and yeah, even from a Miku fan, there are A LOT of them, enemy saturation in general seems to be seriously ramped up

Yeah, guess luck wasn't on my side when I was playing with mikus. We will fix what we can and probably release a quick patch before the weekend is over.

The hitbox on the Swamp Girl (the Alarune with the tentacle?) has its own zip code. totally can't jump over them, only way I've found past is to bait the attack, dodge back, then run past them

the safest way past those swamp plant girls is to slide. Their monsterpedia entry (which isn't implemented yet) says that their weakspot is the top of their head, and they always assume prey will aim for it, so they swipe upwards. They cannot grab you if you slide.

Seems like there are directional struggle prompts that are appearing for a half-second on some areas, such as when you get caught by the slime girl but before she reaches you? Don't seem to work well

You gotta press the correct key multiple times to break free. Pressing the wrong one temporarily disables the struggle mechanic, leading you closer to digestion.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby fried24 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:05 am

ok first it too hard to many enemys and i think the length slider isnt broke went 1000 meters and no boss wtf are they not in yet?
fried24
New to the forum

Postby DB1224 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:08 am

First of all, I want to tell you that you did a great work ! I can finally play without crashing every 100 meters...

I tried every starting biome and I got no problem. (except the miku overload....).

The only complain I could have could be for the game-over color text : depending of the picture, I find it nearly unreadable.(exemple : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png ).

If I had to made another complain, it would be that the snow weather is really rare (after, I don't know if it's the snow probability which is really low or the RNG who hate me....) Result : in 40 run, no Yuki-onna... I just want to warm my favourite pred....
*EDIT* : finally found a yuki-onna, but for the game over I don't have picture but I have sound.

After, like I said, I think you did a great job and I wish you a great continue on this game !
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 am

Wow the slime girls are obnoxious.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:45 am

Alright I'll try to give a rundown of the issues I'm coming across:

As vayne358 said, there are a lot of Miku's, and when they're all throwing those things in the air ad nauseam, it's REALLY easy to get hit by one.

When getting caught, the top right of the screen turns into a grey box. Is this supposed to hold the correct arrow key to struggle with? Because I found that mashing random arrow keys gets you free but I don't know how it works.

Don't know what to do in the shop, if anything.

Is there...any posted control scheme for this?
Monopolus
???

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:12 am

Monopolus wrote:Alright I'll try to give a rundown of the issues I'm coming across:

As vayne358 said, there are a lot of Miku's, and when they're all throwing those things in the air ad nauseam, it's REALLY easy to get hit by one.

When getting caught, the top right of the screen turns into a grey box. Is this supposed to hold the correct arrow key to struggle with? Because I found that mashing random arrow keys gets you free but I don't know how it works.

Don't know what to do in the shop, if anything.

Is there...any posted control scheme for this?

Other than the slimes, it's like the previous build, where pressing left and right will struggle to escape. As for the shop, you use up down left and right, or wasd to move around, and the mouse to look around.

Alright, onto my thoughts. It works. No crashes or errors, so that's good. Now to the nitty gritty. As like everyone else said, there is an abundance of Mikus. In trying to create a Yuki-onna apocalypse, you instead created a Miku apocalypse. May I make a suggestion? Perhaps as well as the Miku count, maybe have their leeks only last so long after being thrown. I swear I saw a leek bounce around for a good 10 seconds. And the confusion is a bit here and there. Sometimes there's no countdown, and you can't tell how long you have left, which sucks if you're in the middle of jumping over a hazard. Maybe, if there's a way, limit how long the confusion lasts would help?
Like some mentioned, some enemies don't have pictures show up after game overs. Catgirls, darkness, slimes, and Miku's picture show up, but for everone else, it's a black screen. You can still continue onto the main menu on the black screen, though. Also, with the swamp plant, it shows their picture, but the text is not associated with the plant. Speaking of text, it's rather hard to read sometimes with the color of the text.

Haven't been able to get the witch to grab me yet, but I'm still trying. Speaking of which, when I'm tiny, I seem to have gone through the floor while sliding once. I don't know if I slid through a crack in between platforms or something. The weather effects can be pretty annoying, like the opposing wind. I get knocked back too far, and I can't even tell if I'm making an effort to try and reach the main screen. That's probably the only one I have the most issues with.

Well that's all I can think of right now. Gonna go back and play a little longer before heading off. Oh, also to whoever put Shantae music in this game, you are awesome and I cannot respect your musical choices any more than I do right now.

EDIT: Oh yeah, one more thing. With the plant girl and maid, when you lose all your HP to her, she does a sort of finishing sound effect and then it goes to the GO pic, but with the other enemies, even after you're done digesting, the sound for it still plays.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 am

Some of these may be duplicates, but just what ive found so far

The miku and fairy struggle pictures in the top right corner are gray boxes
If a maid happens to jump onto you while over a gap, both you and her fall into the pit below but the game never progresses at that point and the game must be closed.
The yokionne game over picture is solid black
Several of the game over msgs seem to be incorrect stating the wrong monster or getting eaten in the dark when otherwise happened (such as pitcher plant girl, frog girl and alarune)
The tooltip for debuff and buff timers doesn't seem accurate, noticed a few times with 10-15 seconds left on invulnerability my characters not longer became translucent and was able to be hit/captured
When selecting a zone, there are 2 swamp zones, both leading to different areas (both being swamps though)
On the mermaid boss (glad she is back) there was a massive pit about a screen wide and no enemies or anything there resulting in a game over.
There is an area in "swamp 2" that I cannot seem to jump on the platforms ive highlighted in red
Spoiler: show
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Aesir » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:41 am

In regards to the Swamp Plant Instadeath girls, I know sliding is SUPPOSED to get you past them, however if they're at the bottom of even a slight incline, they still grabbed me.

I've also had the issue of being shrunk glitches me through floors a lot, especially when sliding.

The mikus/confusion/sakuya tinies have all been mentioned.

Also, more of an annoyance tho it has caught me up, sometimes you get caught on the 'corner' of a platform when trying to jump up. You have to drop down, back up, and try again.

I have no doubts there'll be loads of updates in the future tho~ I'm not too worried. The 3D shop is, imo tho, kind of terrible. I would have left it at a simple menu. The sensitivity is way too high on the mouse, and having to move up to each upgrade to find the one you want in the future when there's more than two OR walking back everytime to the board for upgrades which IS just a menu when you get to it...Just a little bothersome.
Aesir
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:20 am

Too many projectiles!
This applies to the already mentioned Mikus and Pixies in the Swamp2. The projectiles of the Mikus also last too long.
Normal enemies with a projectiles should have a wind-up animation so you can react to them.

In Swamp2 your ability to jump is sometimes seemingly randomly disabled; I first though it is a bug with the projectile of the pixies, but it seems the "projectile" of the plant girls are at fault for this.

The density of spawnpoints is too high or they just spawn in unfair places, e.g. in insta-kill plantgirl on a platform.

There are also many bugs with the platforms.
At many places they do not connect properly, meaning minis (and yourself if shrunk) just fall through the ground. Many cliffs where you can jump onto also have "barbed hook"; if you are on the edge of such a cliff you can run neither right nor jump, you have to run left again to fall down and then jump up again.

There are also often bugs when you are respawning. You reappear either somewhere completely different to where you were caught (guess this is intended with the plant girls). Most commonly this happens when you use a teleporter; apparently you are not invulnerable while teleporting, meaning you can get caught while invisible which breaks the game after you escape.

Dunno if this can be fixed somehow, but the screen is too small. One mistake while platforming means you die by the enemy in the dark.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby griffinpro » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:07 am

I just want to say that I am loving the new update, No crashes or errors and I love the new shop it looks great. All the bugs that I have seen have been mentioned but I can see with the new abundance of enemies the survival tree is going to be a lot more useful than before. Keep up the great work as this is one of the best games I have ever played. :-D

Also I really like the healing items in the bubbles as I am more than happy to make a detour for them. The improved ground is also a huge yes from me.
griffinpro
New to the forum

Postby lapraslunch » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:10 am

Hello, long time lurker here. :) I just wanted to say that I'm overjoyed to see one of my favorite long-term game projects come back to life here. :D Also... I have one rather stupid question... ^^; Do you need to install Unity to play this? ^^;
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game