drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently NT Mama 2xUB)

Postby drpolice » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:32 am

Well, to put her in the game just type in "NT2016UB2/NT.def" in the appropriate select.def file area. Also check that the folder is not inside another folder.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP 3 O

Postby Pilum » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:24 pm

drpolice wrote:Alright, I did it. Took me a while because I started playing MGSV and I can't stop. multiple 12 hour game sessions... help

So, this is a bit different, but it works for the most part. Whenever she's fighting two opponents at once, if she UBs the first one and gets a KO, she continues fighting with the opponent inside her. She still can UB the second one. Since there were sprites lacking to cover every attack she has, I had to either improvise on some or just take some of those attacks away when she's full. There's also a seemingly unfixable bug involving throws, but it doesn't break the character, it just displays the normal sprite instead of the full one when she's being thrown. But anyway, yeah, here you go. Thanks to Brohan for the sprites for this one.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By_-l ... WVwWnFXXzg

There's a way around the sprite glitch when she's being thrown. I discussed this with Brohan a few months back, and there IS a solution, but I'm too lazy to do it. I'll repost what I said to him:
Pilum wrote:I managed to figure out a single sprite which should work for this. We'll need to add new colors to Mama's palette, and make strange sprites like this:
[ http://i.imgur.com/2fk08LR.png ]
This one may look weird, but it's what I was talking about in the previous PM. There's 4 different shades of green here, and they each correspond to something different between Mama when she's full and when she's not. With the same sprite, above, but using different palettes, we can get these two sprites:
[ http://i.imgur.com/DRW0zb0.png ][ http://i.imgur.com/DMyvsMU.png ]
And because palettes remain constant, this means that her basic sprites for when she's hurt (such as being used by enemy grabs) will be able to show her belly as well. This also means that most of the work can be done by modifying all of her sprites, instead of adding ChangeAnim controllers to every single one of her current states and making them sync up.

Palette method mentioned in these PMs:
+Solves the issue of enemies using custom states for throws and accessing her sprites
+No need for manual addition of state controllers
-This method can be a bit more confusing
-You'll have to re-edit all of her sprites again, but Mama's not that complex so it shouldn't be too difficult
-You'll need to find quite a few new colors to add to her palette, and make them all unique. This shouldn't be a problem if her belly only overlaps her dress, but I think it overlaps her arms in a few animations, so you'll need a few more colors.

Using a pallette trick like this would fix any sprite issues she has. It shouldn't require too much work at this point, since most of the sprites have been re-made anyway, if you keep the changeanim modifications. You'll only need to re-pallete her sprites for when she's hurt. Applying this over ALL of her sprites will actually make it much easier to edit it in the future, but it's still pretty convoluted on some of her other sprites.
Pilum
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:36 am

drpolice wrote:Well, to put her in the game just type in "NT2016UB2/NT.def" in the appropriate select.def file area. Also check that the folder is not inside another folder.

I got it working but that is not what I did.

I fixed the old folder, and then put in the new folder as it was, then just added another NT/Stage,NT into select.def and it works just as intended, now I just have 2 NT Mamas, one who can double and one who cant.
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Breastex » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:43 am

How do you enable the walking around with two in her belly? I only got it to happen once and it was after the match was done but now she will only absorb them or rub her belly
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlutterButter » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Breastex wrote:How do you enable the walking around with two in her belly? I only got it to happen once and it was after the match was done but now she will only absorb them or rub her belly

It's quite simple. All you have to do is press your X button after successfully unbirthing and killing the opponent.

Not sure if this has to be done before the K.O. appears or after, but to be on the safe side just keep pressing X until her belly stops moving and she's about to stand and this should happen. It seems to work for me whenever I do so.

Y activates the sitting and rubbing victory animation, while Z activates the standing digestion.

[ Edit ] So… it turns out this method doesn't always work. I guess it's just random… >.<
FlutterButter
New to the forum

Postby ladre » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:27 pm

better ask on a mugen thread instead of creating a new one...off topic but.

is eggbomber dead?
ladre
Participator

Postby dat1guy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 pm

NT mama also does breast vore
dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:05 pm

ladre wrote:better ask on a mugen thread instead of creating a new one...off topic but.

is eggbomber dead?

Eggbomber101 is done with MUGEN. A bunch of whiny hater kids on Youtube harassed him into silence. Ever since, all quiet on the vore front. This year, Lucario was updated, NT Mama was updated, Girafarig was released, and Juno was released. Almost four months down and that's all we've got. Zack is working on Gengar now.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:23 pm

o tough he was dead...because of his mother
ladre
Participator

Postby SilverJ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:18 pm

(Snip)
Last edited by SilverJ on Sun May 23, 2021 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:01 pm

hey drpolice are you taking suggestions?
ladre
Participator

Postby drpolice » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Not for MUGEN, MUGEN content takes way longer to make than just a drawing. I'd rather just do my own thing with it for now.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:00 pm

ah ok

oh well i found a nice sprite sheet...was hoping i could show to ya
ladre
Participator

Postby drpolice » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Well unless it's a Pokemon, it's unlikely I'll mess with it. NT Mama was a bit of an exception.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:34 pm

ladre
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Manectric just got released... so that saves me the work of putting the character together, I suppose.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Felicia finally got updated... Supposedly for 1.1 but I found she works for 1.0.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlutterButter » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Can you put a link for the updated Felicia?
FlutterButter
New to the forum

Postby CakePisces » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:51 am

Does anyone know the vore move for "Giant Grizela"? or is there no move for it?
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:26 am

Hey so I've been playing around with the vore A. Vyssinis, and I found out it has an invisibility attack, does anybody know the command inputs for it, or just fo rthe character in general really? I got it while mashing buttons because I had briefly forgotten how to do the unbirth attack, so I have no idea what it is.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game