Predators Gift Clarification

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Predators Gift Clarification

Postby VelocityGaming » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:56 am

ok guys and girls of the vore community, sorry i keep flooding the new feeds i just felt like it was needed for me to have a follow up post on my upcomming game like the characters,main story and my timeline for this game.

to start off i have a pretty shitty explanation of things (try living my life) like i demostrated on that thread lol well heres the main story of my game making and what im using to make my game:

the game is called Predators Gift, i came up with that name because it donged on me while i was in a freelance rp a couple of months back. the predators gift is gifted to females that have just become of age and has a burning desire for the vore underworld. Mika the main character has a dream leading her to the high heavens, the God (yet to be confirmed) explaining what is about to happen with her life. now for the gods to make that decision lead to a world destruction event that happend prior to this game event it started with the gods wanted to experiment with humans and put them on a pred and prey system like the other species (animals). back to mika and vore related events, the present world time in this game, the entire world is completly fucked, meaning that the pred and prey system after so many years of no regulation would lead to a imploading effect to the eco system ultimatly the destruction of humans and animals alike, so the gods need one person to level out that balence and the gods invented the Predators Gift or blessing how ever you want to see it. the gift is then used to eat swallow the "infected predators" meaning that there was some female humans that were corrupted and want to take over the world, so the Predators Gift is used to eat/swallow these evil entity's and absorb there powers to seal them for the greater good.

now for the timeline, i plan on releasing a alpha sometime in the next few weeks as i still have to finish up a few quest and dialog for the 2nd character, Mizore which is Mika's Servent/lifelong friend as she is a prey while mika is pred making mika the owner of Mizore. as with all of the other games that come out on ekas portal they usually include a few pictures of gameplay before release , i like to keep the game a secret and a challenge for people as people can use that pictures to help them with the game.

hopefully this has cleared a few things up with what my game will be about and hopfully i can have a small fan base going with my game (but its always cool if people dont like it as it will be my first game ever) idk ill stop ranting and ill link my original post so you guys know what im talkin about

love you all: eatme1234,sweetladyamy for the support and the awesome ideas for the original idea we had going, sorry i wasnt there to complete the project i owe you alot

love the vore community and hopefully ill deem a true vore developer for you guys

original thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49490

- VelocityGaming

Edit: as of this edit i will be uploading some of the screenshots tonight but not now, i have to find good shots of my game. and as of release of the "Stable Build: 0.1" aka the alpha i will be uploading the game next tuesday for all to play. I hope everyone will enjoy my game as i enjoyed making my game. thank you all and ill upload some pictures later.
Last edited by VelocityGaming on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predators Gift Clarification

Postby mZmm » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:04 am

you could have just edited your original post
mZmm
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:40 am

I just wonder what platform you've decided on.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby VelocityGaming » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:04 am

ive decided on RPG MAKER VX ACE
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:05 am

VelocityGaming wrote:I've decided on RPG MAKER VX ACE.

Oh neat. That way, I can play (if I ever get my computer's audio working again or get a better computer).

By the way, I still have the sprite and face I generated (for Mika), if you want.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby VelocityGaming » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:22 pm

no shit?, are they with belly or no?, shit if your up for it then you could make sprites for me again XD
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:16 pm

No, just the sprite I generated.

Unfortunately, my audio drivers have been corrupted and until I can find a fix, RM VX Ace will not start up (failed to initiate Direct Audio).

sweetladyamy
---

Return to Vore game