Vore moments that were so close, yet so far.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore moments that were so close, yet so far.

Postby RachelBabe » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:38 pm

some of the purchasable "vore" movies are teases- the girl escapes. It's gotta have vore somewhere in the title or website for it to be legit.
RachelBabe
Participator

Deleted

Postby KungPowPelican » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Deleted
Last edited by KungPowPelican on Wed May 31, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:23 pm

In the mmorpg Wakfu, there are the osamodas, a beast master class that players can choose to play and unlike in its predecessor (Dofus) where osamodas were summoning their creatures like you usually do in games, here they first need to capture enemies in order to summon them later on. The vore part comes in where said capture is done using a little starfish-like critter that swallows a weakened enemy whole. I dunno if this makes this entry valid since this is already actual vore in the core of gameplay but it feels so far to me because it would be much better if our character did the eating.

What *slightly* make it even worse is that one skill allow us to fuse with the starfish for a dragon-like transformation, where it could potentially have given us the ability to swallow enemies.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Tgut » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:20 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby Vyrian » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh totally forgot about that, dang marge ruining everything that time XD
Vyrian
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:12 pm

CalinBeast wrote:
DrakeX wrote:
CalinBeast wrote:Scar's introduction scene from the beginning of the Lion King, when he catches a mouse under his huge paw. He taunts the helpless creature, making comments about how it will "never see the light of another day" Just before he is able to eat it, Zazu interrupts him. When the mouse gets away, Scar instead attempts to swallow Zazu. (Hell, he even catches Zazu in his maw.) Of course, he never gets the chance, as Mufasa walks in, demanding Scar to spit out Zazu.

It still makes for a great "near-vore" scene, nontheless.

just wanted to throw this here, but some years ago, Tan made a fanart of what would have happened have Musafa taken just a bit longer to appear http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2956684/

By sending me this link, you've officially made America great again.

lets make it greater then xD Strega made a fanfic story based on Tan´s pic, this one goes as far as Scar eating Mufasa after the latter tries to reach down his throat to rescue zazu http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14010818/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:03 pm

In Peter Pan, i was always disappointed that you never get to SEE Hook get eaten. The closest he comes is falling into the croc's mouth, but he prys it's mouth open and jumps out. If it wasn't for the sequel, I would like to imagine that after the movie ends, the croc catches and swallows him, possibly permanently.

Then there's Tom and Jerry: Blast Off to Mars. That movie was the first time I actually FELT disappointed that the vore didn't happen. When Tom is being sacrificed to the lava monster by the martians, he manages to narrowly escape falling down it's throat, and in that situation, I bet he wouldn't have been getting out of there.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion