Some ideas.

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Some ideas.

Postby StarlightPumpkin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Alright. I'll keep this relatively short.

I'm creating an interactive where the MC gets transported into the world of a vore RPG. I was planning on adding a part where the main character meets a shape shifter, that transforms into a character from an Anime or game. The thing is, I only have a few ideas on who to add in. This is what I wanted to ask you guys. Who would you want to see as an option? I'd appreciate if you gave me a bit more than a name, such as what show/game they come from.

Thanks in advance.
StarlightPumpkin
New to the forum

Re: Some ideas.

Postby kernac » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Well first it would be useful to know your own preferences and kink interest in order to judge what might or might not fit into that template. Also, do you have any previous experience writing vore stories or interactives?
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Some ideas.

Postby ChibiToy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:13 am

How about Majorita from Disgaea 5? This li'l ice queens motto is "kill and recycle"
Spoiler: show
which generally means she toys with and kills everyone she meets and revives them as her loyal zombie afterwards

but every time she said it, I just had to think how wonderfully it matches vore.
I mean, hey, it's also some sort of recycling :P (But that's yea... prolly not your preference, since... you'll see :lol: )
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Return to Interactive story