Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.54] (Finally!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kitsune's have won (42% votes)! Which fur color and which vore type would you like.

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 am

Blonde Kitsune, Oral Vore (Fire Type)
9%
Blonde Kitsune, Unbirth
13%
Blonde Kitsune, Anal Vore
8%
Silver/White Kitsune, Oral Vore (Holy Type)
9%
Silver/White Kitsune, Unbirth
22%
Silver/White Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%
Black Kitsune, Oral Vore (Dark Type)
6%
Black Kitsune, Unbirth
11%
Black Kitsune, Anal Vore
11%

Total votes : 418

Re: Raadd: Unity (Windows, Mac, Linux) [1.01]

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:34 pm

while I am unable to help Battalia, I laughed at the "add" you put out there

and you know it doesn't take a lunch hour to get got around here... then again every hour is a lunch hour
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Aesir » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:29 pm

eatme1234 wrote:Also a large thank you (x100) to Shrabby, who has made a custom game over picture for one of the predators!!!

Oh, would you be willing to accept stuff like that? I can't guarantee, but I've had a lot of faith in the project for a long time, and I've been in talks with Tritium before about possibly doing a game over screen or two. I didn't want to presume, however, and feel like I was barging in on your project.
Aesir
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:We now need an actual Alucard girl.

only if it's the abridged version
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:34 am

The_Prof wrote:

Guess it shows how much anime I watch, but I thought they were referring to Symphony of the Night. :/
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:35 am

The_Prof wrote:

Well obviously.

EDIT: So is struggling not just "tap left and right" anymore? Cause it sure as shit doesn't seem to be working.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Battalia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 am

Struggling is used for when the player is gobbled, so then left and right to squirm your way out. There is also a new mechanic for grabbed such as slime puddles and harpy claws where you follow button prompts to escape. Hope that helps!
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Yeah, I'm saying that it's not working. I'm tapping left and right as fast as I can and the struggle meter just randomly stops going down.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eatme1234 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 am

Keep the bug reports coming in guys. We're doing whatever we can to fix them up, all while trying to add and rework features.

About the update
While we don't have an exact release date, we are certain that an update is soon. Apart from bug fixes and balancing, we will hopefully be adding a few new features. Stay Tuned, but for now heres a sneak peek of... well something... But I wonder what it could mean.... :gulp:
Spoiler: show

I will also probably start posting these in my Blog, therefore you don't have to scroll through alot of comments to find these.

About the Poll
Well looks like kitsunes are in the lead so far. The polls will close tuesday, and the most voted enemy will start being worked on. If the winner has mutiple vore options, another poll will be made to determine which type of vore (and even the look of) the next enemy will be.

About Level Design
At the moment we haven't got any volunteers to make raadd levels, despite it being really easy (I mean all it is really is drag n' drop). Remember if you have spare time and would like to aid on obstacle design, please let me or Battalia know. ^_^

About Art
While we do have artists willing to contribute game over pictures, that isn't the only thing that can be contributed. Anything from Program Icons, to loading screens, to even just plain fanart is acceptable. Credit will be given where credit is due. Just message me here or on the discord channel.

Responses
For me the Miku's still seem to be a problem cant get to any transition to a new area because they grab me so much courtesy of their leeks, and the shop definitely needs its coffee taken away the slightest jerk of the mouse sends the screen flying.

Better nerf Irelia Mikus. (Again)

i like the 3d shop aspect! its cool! the only thing wrong is that the mouse wont stay centered in the middle so i gotta do a 360 to get it in the middle to go where i want :P

Mouse sensitivity has been lowered, and the mouse stays in the center of the screen. I was going to change up the shop, but instead perhaps all it needs is a little bit of tweaking

oh another thing the alucard girl in the swamp has a massive hitbox i cant even jump over her without her hitting me halfway in my jump

Swamp Alruanes have been nerfed, big time. I didn't realize how much of a hitbox she really had... (Pictures Below)
Spoiler: show
The Square green box is her aggro box (which causes her animation). The circle is her hitbox, if you're in the circle you'll get grabbed.
She has been nerfed to a much smaller hitbox now. But still the idea is to slide under her.

As I still get the black screen at defeat I guess you guys have not found the cause for that; did you guys played the game on windowed mode and see if that may be the cause for the black screens?

We haven't found a solution yet to the video problem, although a temporary solution may be to just use still images. We've had a couple artists actually contribute a few game over pictures (Thanks so much you guys/gals), so in the future we may not have to worry about problems like those.

Does the "Average Biome Lenght" slider even has an event? Even on the lowest settings each biome is ~1000m long...

Yes, the current system was pretty messed up, so I've been able to do a little problem solving of my own and have come up with a fix. I'd rather not explain why (its kind of long) but sliding the slider to the lowest setting means a biome can only be between 200-1300 (it may be a little over but not as much.

EDIT: So is struggling not just "tap left and right" anymore? Cause it sure as shit doesn't seem to be working.

Which monster girl are you falling prey to that's not working. Also are you sure your lust meter doesn't fill up to 100. When its at 100 or above struggling will actually increase the struggle bar. Why? Maybe if you weren't so lusty you wouldn't be enjoying it :P. Also certain enemies will require that you press a certain key in order. Pressing the wrong one will stall you and put you one step closer to ending your run.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:54 am

Which monster girl are you falling prey to that's not working. Also are you sure your lust meter doesn't fill up to 100. When its at 100 or above struggling will actually increase the struggle bar. Why? Maybe if you weren't so lusty you wouldn't be enjoying it :P. Also certain enemies will require that you press a certain key in order. Pressing the wrong one will stall you and put you one step closer to ending your run.

All of them, basically. It seems to just stall out randomly. Might just be me not hitting the keys hard enough or something.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThotPrime » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 am

Shadowlyger wrote:

All of them, basically. It seems to just stall out randomly. Might just be me not hitting the keys hard enough or something.
Having the same issue where the struggle with just stop abruptly for x amount of time.
ThotPrime
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:12 pm

I noticed with the new update, (1.1) on random occasions, none of the cat girls in the cave leap or will even grab you when walked through
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Vulgun » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Well, aren't we all glad the Swamp Alraunes got their Marth-sized hitboxes removed.
A character designer at heart that likes drawing mostly nice-looking things.
Vulgun
New to the forum

Postby MrH » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:40 pm

is there a particular combination of render settings and resolution to get the internal view thing in the top right working? I see it flash up for a single frame and then return to a grey box. Just asking if it's meant to be working and I'm doing something strange.
MrH
Been posting for a bit

Postby SomethingSilly » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 pm

I seem to have trouble moving at all. Even if I hold down the D key she barely even moves. I always get caught by the advancing screen. :/
SomethingSilly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:51 am

The frog and swamp alrune are WAY over powered, the digest speed is in about 2 seconds, not only that but the swamp alrune's grab box is severely offset, i was jumping well over it yet still got grabbed
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby tritrium » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:19 am

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:The frog and swamp alrune are WAY over powered, the digest speed is in about 2 seconds, not only that but the swamp alrune's grab box is severely offset, i was jumping well over it yet still got grabbed

You have to slide under them
As for the frog thats something else, prolly have to look into that.
tritrium
Participator

Postby Shrabby » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:48 am

SomethingSilly, Try using the arrow keys instead of WASD
Shrabby
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:16 am

The alraunes seem to have a ranged attack that goes INTO SPAAAAAAAAACE sometimes. The frogs are seriously hard as well.

Controls are a bit floaty, and you can get caught on edges very easily.

Love the first-person POV death images though for some of the predators (IE; the green insides for one type of alraune.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby DraconicsInc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:59 pm

SomethingSilly wrote:I seem to have trouble moving at all. Even if I hold down the D key she barely even moves. I always get caught by the advancing screen. :/

I have this issue too and (for me at least) it seems to be an issue with the resolution. If I put it to 1280x720 Windowed with the top most quality setting it works fine.
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby tritrium » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:03 pm

DraconicsInc wrote:
SomethingSilly wrote:I seem to have trouble moving at all. Even if I hold down the D key she barely even moves. I always get caught by the advancing screen. :/

I have this issue too and (for me at least) it seems to be an issue with the resolution. If I put it to 1280x720 Windowed with the top most quality setting it works fine.

Now that is a weird issue..
Normally the regular arrow keys should work.
tritrium
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game