Post your grounded/failed vore game ideas

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Post your grounded/failed vore game ideas

Postby Number-2 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:33 pm

First of all, I'm drunk so slap me if this is a waste of everyones time!
I was looking through some old folders of stuff I had started and thought it might be interesting for people to read about and post vore games they have thought of or began work on and stopped. Who knows, someone might get inspired and run with it :D

My projects:
1. https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=24191 My first and only project shared here, was a demo of DOOM-like 3d movement with 2d sprites. It was never intended to be a game but every once in a long while, I get the thought to start working on an actual game like this. There were lots of issues with RAM usage back then, maybe with most recent computers it wouldn't be such a problem nowadays?

2. Hungry Games RPG. I, liekly along with countless otheres, thought a great vore game could be made with a similar setting as the hunger games. I have a semi detailed document with world/plot/character details that I wanted to do with plenty of monster girls and some plot twists. Of course, as with many other games with a large scope and no manpower, it never made it past the setup stage.

3. Maze of Vore. I love the idea of Alts of the Worlds Maze of Vore. I imagined a visual novel type of engine to run it, like ryanshowseason3s game. I didn't do much work on this other than trying to get an encounter random generator to work.

4. Digger-type game. After playing the game "Dig Out" on my phone and seeing a snake enemy vore game over, I decided I had to try something. It seemed like a simple enough project but after quite a few hours in Gamemaker, I barely had boulders falling properly so I threw in the towel.

What I've learned from these is game making is VERY time consuming so I have the greatest respect for those that make vore games pro bono for all of us. Thank you!
Number-2
Somewhat familiar

Re: Post your grounded/failed vore game ideas

Postby Slate » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 am

I basically had a crude version of a game I am making right now (viewtopic.php?f=79&t=46873 This is what I am working on now). It wasn't nearly as big in overall scope as it is right now, but it was playable. I kept adding on to it, and it eventually bit the dust with the computer I had at the time having it's hard drive fried. Since then, I have vastly improved on it. I also try to keep backup files of the game just in case anything like that happens again.

I was a lot more inexperienced with the game engine, had no idea how to do lots of things I wanted to do, and probably had some cringe worthy writing, but I look back on it as a learning experience that makes me better at creating.
Slate
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 pm

so the project has to be considered a failure. hmm well i've had a few of those.

1. space odyssey. my first one, over ambitious as i didn't know what the HELL i was doing. hampered by numerous issues, over ambitious art requirements, an engine that was three parts retarded to one part cack handed. The general issue was that by while it was a good learning experience it was very poor as an actual game.

2. OVRL. sort of a success in that it reached the original goal of being better than gatess's vore roguelike. A failure in that after a while further features became nearly impossible to implement due to the fact its underlying infrastructure and framework really wasn't robust enough to be extensible.

3. Discordia's tale. Grounded, didn't fail but I stopped working on it due to RL concerns and haven't returned to it for one reason, text boxes. RPGmaker's text boxes do not auto wrap your text meaning constant fiddling to make the text fit. Additionally they are TINY. As much as some enjoyed the experience it requires silly amounts of effort to try and convey anything like arousing description via the rpgmaker text box and I feel like I am trying to titillate via twitter in doing so. In comparison Nomad's way of handling text is so much easier and better there is no comparison. So yeah, it's the fact i have better alternatives that stops me going back to rpgmaker.
darkevilme
---

Postby 3rasvok » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm

I've been making a vore game in rpg maker mv in the past few months. I never intend to release it due to my imperfect english skills amongst other things. Still, I have tons of fun working on it.
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 pm

1. A second vore RPG spanning fantasy and sci-fi, centering around a chosen one who happens to be a (prey) voraphile. He's trying to save the world, and his latent abilities as the chosen one can be awakened either gradually by time and effort on his part, or immediately if a pred digests him (though then the pred gets the powers, and what they use it for is up to them).

2. A 2D puzzle-platformer where you play as a harpy and have to manipulate pred-prey relationship in the ecosystem to get through each level (ie: get a bear to eat someone and then fall asleep on a pressure plate to open a door, etc.) Eating and excreting your own prey would have been key mechanics (most enemies will be repelled by poo; prey species will run in fear if they see you eat someone, etc.).

3. A 2D Metroidvania where you play as a woman who is the latest of a line of chosen ones (when one dies or fails, a new one is born), and have to go save the world. You level up by killing enemies, but the level cap is very low and you're expecting to max it out pretty quickly. See, most enemies will either fuck you or eat you (a select few just go for murder) - and sexual stimulation decreases your exp, BUT sexually satisfying enemies is a valid way of neutralizing them. To facilitate this, you have a 'submit' move (basically just bending over to present your vag) you can do at any time to skip right to sex (usually with a different animation, since it's consensual, whereas if they attack you into sex it isn't), and if you hit a certain negative value of exp, it's game over. And some enemies might just take the opportunity to eat you. Submitting can also affect their AI, as they abandon their usual behaviors in favor of chasing the free pussy. Every enemy has a unique game-over animation/text, some have two or even three.

4. A top-down 1-on-1 fighter (think Link To The Past, but all boss fights) where you select a character and then eat/defeat the rest of the cast one-by-one until you reach the unplayable final boss. The cast was 100% monster girls, each with three unique attacks.

5. A Mega Man-esque platformer taking place in Duamutef's setting Ishara. Every enemy can eat you, though it usually only triggers if they attack you a certain way (ie: one enemy has to attack you from above to eat you, one will only eat you if you're standing still when they hit you, etc.). Keeping in line with being a Mega Man-type thing, there's an intro level, 8 levels you can select in any order with defeated bosses granting you new weapons which one other boss is weak against, and a series of final levels.

I'm prepared to elaborate on any of these if there's interest.

3rasvok wrote:I've been making a vore game in rpg maker mv in the past few months. I never intend to release it due to my imperfect english skills amongst other things. Still, I have tons of fun working on it.

At the very least, the english in this post is next-to-perfect.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Number-2 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:1. A second vore RPG spanning fantasy and sci-fi, centering around a chosen one who happens to be a (prey) voraphile. He's trying to save the world, and his latent abilities as the chosen one can be awakened either gradually by time and effort on his part, or immediately if a pred digests him (though then the pred gets the powers, and what they use it for is up to them).

2. A 2D puzzle-platformer where you play as a harpy and have to manipulate pred-prey relationship in the ecosystem to get through each level (ie: get a bear to eat someone and then fall asleep on a pressure plate to open a door, etc.) Eating and excreting your own prey would have been key mechanics (most enemies will be repelled by poo; prey species will run in fear if they see you eat someone, etc.).

3. A 2D Metroidvania where you play as a woman who is the latest of a line of chosen ones (when one dies or fails, a new one is born), and have to go save the world. You level up by killing enemies, but the level cap is very low and you're expecting to max it out pretty quickly. See, most enemies will either fuck you or eat you (a select few just go for murder) - and sexual stimulation decreases your exp, BUT sexually satisfying enemies is a valid way of neutralizing them. To facilitate this, you have a 'submit' move (basically just bending over to present your vag) you can do at any time to skip right to sex (usually with a different animation, since it's consensual, whereas if they attack you into sex it isn't), and if you hit a certain negative value of exp, it's game over. And some enemies might just take the opportunity to eat you. Submitting can also affect their AI, as they abandon their usual behaviors in favor of chasing the free pussy. Every enemy has a unique game-over animation/text, some have two or even three.

4. A top-down 1-on-1 fighter (think Link To The Past, but all boss fights) where you select a character and then eat/defeat the rest of the cast one-by-one until you reach the unplayable final boss. The cast was 100% monster girls, each with three unique attacks.

5. A Mega Man-esque platformer taking place in Duamutef's setting Ishara. Every enemy can eat you, though it usually only triggers if they attack you a certain way (ie: one enemy has to attack you from above to eat you, one will only eat you if you're standing still when they hit you, etc.). Keeping in line with being a Mega Man-type thing, there's an intro level, 8 levels you can select in any order with defeated bosses granting you new weapons which one other boss is weak against, and a series of final levels.

I'm prepared to elaborate on any of these if there's interest.

Those are some interesting ideas, I especially like #4 due to the (presumably difficult) 1 on 1 battles.
Number-2
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Before Raadd, I actually had an idea for a RPG Maker Vore game (but then I figured there's already enough rpg vore games out there, so then I tried my luck with raadd). I was using a 3D posing studio to make models of the enemies. The battling system was pretty much going to be similar to monster girl quest, as in predators could pin you such. You lost if either you ran out of health or willpower I had a whole story about it too
Spoiler: show
about the guy with a vore fetish having a dream where this angel warns him
about an impending danger
sure enough she gets engulfed by darkness and this dark sinister voice tells how she's hated the freedom mankind has been given
decides to end the human race in a most humiliating way
reads his mind, and finds out about his vore interests
he goes to his job the next day and suddenly there's a new invention that he's never heard of, despite being a head scientist there
Food has been scarce in largely populated areas because trucks can't import them in time
so the invention shrinks food so its easier to transport. Food retains its nutritional value and then some, increasing its calorie intake
eventually "somehow" the side effects involve females being able to shrink others, but the effect only works on willing targets
"someone" figured out that eating people actually grants increased power, more power eating men than women
so later on in the game it was supposed to head into the future where men and woman are kept apart. with the men hiding while the women hunt others

This is a video of a game-over (the only gameover I ever did)
https://mega.nz/#!wh1BUbaL!_QOfkR2MukRu ... K6Zr3VL8A8

Some other Pictures
Spoiler: show
20161014003518340.png
First enemy I made. "OutDoor Girl" This is her in a lewd state, so attacking her would result in your willpower going down and increased sexual damage towards you

20161014004217903.png
Outdoor Girl in a stunned state. I was going to have certain status effects show a different image. Hence how I was able to have a mount state in the video

20161024004537866.png
Second (and last) enemy I ever made. Most of her attacks consisted of poking you with needles, causing lots of various effects.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:28 am

Not so much really vore, as it is entrapment of your soul, but I was going to make a side scenario for Skyrim at one point:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69462-in ... house-mod/

Failing the scenario would make you stay stuck forever in the soul gem, etc. (Would overwrite your auto-save too, and thus forcing you to load from a prior manual save of sorts.) In addition, if it were completed, I'd allow people to alter it to maybe allow the soulgem to be eaten by someone or something, like that one line of dialog that you can choose in Riften when talking to the Jarl's mage.

In addition, there was going to be a few vore scenes within an actual real RPG that I had planned to release that wasn't meant for fetish audiences. Due to how much work it would've taken me though, it would've been over a year before I completed the first area, and decided to abandon it. While it would've used RPG Maker for its original iteration(s), I was hoping to get some help getting it ported over to a different engine for portability between platforms such as Linux without relying on RPG Maker MV, or other expensive game engines. (IE: I wanted it to be more open sourcey.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:33 am

So I had this game idea about a cute pink little monster that can inhale monsters and absorb their abilities. But then I realized...................................................... that's a stupid idea for a game. :wink: Also I have no video game development experience, so it would never have gotten off the ground.

Also, never knew Number 2 was a voreaphile. It would be a shame if a certain evil doctor found out.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:59 am

I once posted the idea for a game similar to the "Meet-and-fuck" games but instead it's more "Meet-and-vore."
Pretty much meeting guys/girls [definitely partial to girls] and you talk it out about the world and your responses would work her torwards being a willing prey/meal.. or unwilling and fighting back. Sometimes you might even get to play with your partner if you play your cards right... [or rape them because you're an evil jerk]. The devourment might be slow, sensual... or rapid and feral with them strugging and screaming.

It was an idea ages ago.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Eyefull » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I once posted the idea for a game similar to the "Meet-and-fuck" games but instead it's more "Meet-and-vore."
Pretty much meeting guys/girls [definitely partial to girls] and you talk it out about the world and your responses would work her torwards being a willing prey/meal.. or unwilling and fighting back. Sometimes you might even get to play with your partner if you play your cards right... [or rape them because you're an evil jerk]. The devourment might be slow, sensual... or rapid and feral with them strugging and screaming.

It was an idea ages ago.

I like this idea! Especially if you could potentially work your way into being the pred, depending. Also, I'm disappointed in you. Obviously it should be called 'Meet-and-Eat".
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:30 am

Eyefull wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:I once posted the idea for a game similar to the "Meet-and-fuck" games but instead it's more "Meet-and-vore."

It was an idea ages ago.

I like this idea! Especially if you could potentially work your way into being the pred, depending. Also, I'm disappointed in you. Obviously it should be called 'Meet-and-Eat".

Well it was intended for you to play the predator.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Eyefull » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:46 am

Ryan-Drakel, Whoops. Misread that. My bad. I'm so used to games being geared towards prey; I'd be overjoyed for a new pred game.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:12 am

Eyefull wrote:Ryan-Drakel, Whoops. Misread that. My bad. I'm so used to games being geared towards prey; I'd be overjoyed for a new pred game.

Biggest thing would be to explore what KIND of predator you'll be.
Are you a kind, sensual predator?
Or are you cold, heartless and malevolent?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Return to Vore game