Relaunching Predators Gift

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Game Project (confirmed)

Postby eatme1234 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:04 pm

so you claim that i don't have time to do
ok then you say that you have 2 classes you took at the time, do you really think you could of helped a little more seeing how your correct but im taking 8 classes a day (9 on tuesdays) not to mention i dont have access to my internet because my familys poor as shit, the times i was able to be on hangout was so i could use my neighbors internet (with permission). also didn't you say before anything that school comes first in the hangouts chat? now with this whole conversation your basicly contradicting your whole self. if you dont then ill elaborate. your in collage with less classes then me, you have a semi class you walk in for once a week. and you take a 10 question quiz a week.

If you didn't have the time to commit to working on an idea with people, or even the internet todo so, then why would you even bother asking for help? If you weren't going to be on 90% of the time because of real life "problems" then wouldn't it have made sense to either wait until the problem was solved (you graduated) or heck, even wait until you were on summer break before working on it? (even though your internet problem would still exist). You never even mentioned anything about internet problems to any members of the team. Being a leader means having the time to watch over your subordinates and even join in on their discussions. If you expected to be a leader and just watch for the sidelines then you don't know what a leader is.
Work I did:
Spoiler: show
- Made 4 stories and adjust them until everyone agreed.
story ideas.png
Story Ideas. Click to expand and see the stories
story ideas.png (32.79 KiB) Viewed 2214 times

- Designed how the character and the character's mom looked. (That picture of the 3D model you uploaded)
- Made a list of character names to use. The team chose Mika (or did you pick it because "I picked mika because well its a good name for my female character")
- Designed some of the platforming aspects of the game, back when we agreed on game maker.
Game Maker Agree.png
You agreeing to use game maker
Game Maker Agree.png (24.24 KiB) Viewed 2215 times

- Learned some of unity, back when we agreed on unity.
confusion 1.png
Confusing us 1
confusion 1.png (26.38 KiB) Viewed 2214 times

- Designed some of the rpg maker aspects of the game, before I ultimately left. (and a bit after you decided to tell me to make a minecraft vore plugin [Because you know, I can just snap my fingers and poof a 100% working vore plugin])

Work you did:
Spoiler: show
- Got the group together
- Decided that the game was going to be F/F and you would play as a predator
- Somehow changed the character into being a futa
- Chose which song to play during mika's mom and father's sex scene (After an hour of posting different rock music)

your complaining at me that im giving you a attitude knowing that you have less classes then me and you had more free time then me, no wonder why i gave you that position of co leader because you would basically would help develop the game while i was afk and you even said that school should come first. so please tell me or ekas portal that your complaining to me about my game and you even said i was threatening you on google hangouts, if anything i gave you the link to my game to test it out and for feedback

I declined the position, as I have already told you before. It was an empty rank that you just gave me. Were were just an empty group, a group with no assignments whatso ever. And yes I did say school comes first (Last post even had a picture of me saying it). What do you want me to say? "Focus on thie vore game and ignore your classes and follow your dream of making your "bigger then Mysta Mysts game" game, which will provide you with no profit whatsoever (since it will be free)." If anything, I'm more so saying "Focus on your school first, and then when you're finished work on the game." What you're doing is "Start a game idea, have other people do it for you while you focus on your classes." Things don't work that way you know.

but instead you lash out at my game even though i said specifically not to mention any of this because well look were fighting over something that happened a few months back.

Again I am not lashing out at your game... Besides if anyone lashed out, it was you who started to message me again. Also:
friendly.png
Does this look like me lashing out at you?
friendly.png (30.59 KiB) Viewed 2215 times

the reason why i wanted to go solo on this because i need the experiance to join my friends team which hes not into vore, i got offered to partake in his "teams" effort at making non vore games, i kinda wanted to go solo on this but if your getting butthurt over me going solo then holy shit man

If you think I'm getting butthurt over you going solo, you must not know reality from fiction. Remember, I was the one who decided to leave, not the other way around...

now eatme1234 i know your reading this can you explain how dedicated you really were to the team if your in collage for less classes then i am and amy and me put more effort into this project then you did the entire time in voretales productions why dont you show that, all the times we spend talking in the chats while you didnt respond
show that to everyone and prove to everyone that you didnt do anything

How about you show us then? I've been the only one providing factual evidence. (Also I left the group)

Also would it hurt you to proofread your posts. I gotta read them 5 times to actually understand what you mean >.>
eatme1234
Participator

Postby VelocityGaming » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:35 pm

first of all, i tried making a game for the vore community and i get trashed on by a higher grade (group) of game developers and im suppose to accept that???? fuck that, for reasons why i said id rather not get into the personal drama which was suppose to be between us brings the whole world involved in our group discussion, plz tell me that isnt fucked up, if anything the mature person here would be the person that is calling eatme1234 out on his personal problem with keeping it on closed discussion. also eatme1234, dont think that your game is the best on the internet because there are game developers who spent more time making there game (then both of us) and made a way bigger product then we would ever do in our time making game. now if anything you need to rethink about what you said on this post because from all angels you basically got called out on and look back to the first post i said, i said id rather not talk about what happened in the group because i feared that it would cause drama so congrats dude you officially called yourself a drama queen

oh and btw your not going to get anywhere if you cause drama on websites that people can actually relate you to another developer heres a perfect example do us all a favor and stop posting on this forum and leave your own words to your self.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/27/45637 ... es-in-rage
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phietto » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 pm

VelocityGaming wrote:first of all, i tried making a game for the vore community and i get trashed on by a higher grade (group) of game developers and im suppose to accept that???? fuck that, for reasons why i said id rather not get into the personal drama which was suppose to be between us brings the whole world involved in our group discussion, plz tell me that isnt fucked up, if anything the mature person here would be the person that is calling eatme1234 out on his personal problem with keeping it on closed discussion. also eatme1234, dont think that your game is the best on the internet because there are game developers who spent more time making there game (then both of us) and made a way bigger product then we would ever do in our time making game. now if anything you need to rethink about what you said on this post because from all angels you basically got called out on and look back to the first post i said, i said id rather not talk about what happened in the group because i feared that it would cause drama so congrats dude you officially called yourself a drama queen

oh and btw your not going to get anywhere if you cause drama on websites that people can actually relate you to another developer heres a perfect example do us all a favor and stop posting on this forum and leave your own words to your self.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/27/45637 ... es-in-rage

I offer a 'translated' version for those keeping track at home that can't really be bothered trying to decipher Velocity's latest paragraph. My apologies to either party involved if any points are incorrect, still unclear, or outright missed (Any offered clarity or insight will be welcomed. As long as it's easier than the paragraph above). <Comments offered in diamond brackets are my own>.

VelocityGaming wrote:Firstly, I tried to make something for the community, but these 'better' developers are looking down on me and I'm supposed to accept that my work isn't as good? No way, because personal drama between myself and EatMe1234 shouldn't even be visible in this forum thread. I'm more mature than him, since I haven't mentioned any of it <Despite mentioning that there is some on numerous occasions (you tease!), and according to EatMe1234's first post, started due to private message goading?>.

Secondly, EatMe1234 is not a professional game developer, therefore his entire opinion is invalid.

From these two points, I recommend taking back what you've said in this thread, because you just got called out <by...VelocityGaming, I guess?>. Also, like I said, I'm not willing to talk about my previous failures, because I know it'll require me to accept them and not doing so would cause issues. <"Thus, in saying I'm not willing to discuss them, that automatically makes me infallible.">

Furthermore, causing drama on websites never achieves anything, here is an example where causing drama on websites caused a game to be cancelled. As the person I'm saying is causing drama, I'd like EatMe1234 to take this as a threat that his own game might fail if he continues, despite the inverse being more applicable<?> <I admit, I don't actually know what's going in this sentence>
Last edited by Phietto on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby 87188 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:35 am

Hi everyone. I've been a long-time lurker here but just now made this account because I never really saw a reason to make one before (I don't come here every often anyways). But Holy shit at the drama in this thread. In the two pages of comments here, about 4 of them pertain to the actual game.

Velocity, If you really cared about the only game and really didn't want to bring up any of this, you would't have even mentioned any previous conflicts with anyone in the original post, and you certainly wouldn't have taking it as an attack on this game when said conflicts were brought up. I'm not usually the intervening type (especially on the internet), but dude, you gotta chill. I'm not even taking a side here. I don't know anything about what claims are true, and which are not. But you have responded very poorly: eatme's claims are fairly coherent and provide evidence as to what is going on here. Your responses have no evidence, but are instead driven by a belief that people are attacking you and your game, when NOBODY (save for the 4 comments that actually relate to your game) is attacking it.

You are the only one here dishing out emotional, poorly written comments, and you still have the audacity to compare the other person with someone like Fish? Either you were looking in a mirror or you have a serious superiority complex, the latter of which does not go over well in a small community like this at all. If you really care about making this community better by adding your own game, please make sure your act accordingly.

I give it a week before PhilocityGaming here pulls the plug on this game. In the meantime, I would like to apologize to everyone, this is about the worst first impression I think anyone could make here. I wish I could joined under happier circumstances, but this is simply ridiculous.
New to the forum

Postby soniti54 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:17 am

87188 wrote:Hi everyone. I've been a long-time lurker here but just now made this account because I never really saw a reason to make one before (I don't come here every often anyways). But Holy shit at the drama in this thread. In the two pages of comments here, about 4 of them pertain to the actual game.

Velocity, If you really cared about the only game and really didn't want to bring up any of this, you would't have even mentioned any previous conflicts with anyone in the original post, and you certainly wouldn't have taking it as an attack on this game when said conflicts were brought up. I'm not usually the intervening type (especially on the internet), but dude, you gotta chill. I'm not even taking a side here. I don't know anything about what claims are true, and which are not. But you have responded very poorly: eatme's claims are fairly coherent and provide evidence as to what is going on here. Your responses have no evidence, but are instead driven by a belief that people are attacking you and your game, when NOBODY (save for the 4 comments that actually relate to your game) is attacking it.

You are the only one here dishing out emotional, poorly written comments, and you still have the audacity to compare the other person with someone like Fish? Either you were looking in a mirror or you have a serious superiority complex, the latter of which does not go over well in a small community like this at all. If you really care about making this community better by adding your own game, please make sure your act accordingly.

I give it a week before PhilocityGaming here pulls the plug on this game. In the meantime, I would like to apologize to everyone, this is about the worst first impression I think anyone could make here. I wish I could joined under happier circumstances, but this is simply ridiculous.

I'm glad someone got up and said it, I've learned to bite my tongue in order to avoid the risk of an unpopular opinion.

But yeah... sounds spot on to me.
soniti54
New to the forum

Postby mZmm » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:52 am

can we turn this into a cat gifs thread
mZmm
Participator

Postby Doomlycupcake » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 am

No spiderman thread is superior
Doomlycupcake
Participator

Game Project (canceled)

Postby VelocityGaming » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:10 pm

ok look guys, the recent drama that has been happening with eatme1234 in my other post has gotten my thinking, what the fuck was i fucking thinking of trying to make games for a community that is so toxic twords new/beginning game developers so i made a decision, fuck game development for the vore community. i thought that i would bring some good content (free and on my own time) to you guys but with the recent drama you can thank him for this, and come to think that i had some good ideas that was different then everyone else well guess what, fuck the vore game development and fuck you eatme1234 for destorying a potentially good developement that i had going on

and by the way if i get banned from this post, fuck you

-VelocityGaming
VelocityGaming
Been posting for a bit

Re: Game Project (canceled)

Postby Monopolus » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:35 pm

VelocityGaming wrote:ok look guys, the recent drama that has been happening with eatme1234 in my other post has gotten my thinking, what the fuck was i fucking thinking of trying to make games for a community that is so toxic twords new/beginning game developers so i made a decision, fuck game development for the vore community. i thought that i would bring some good content (free and on my own time) to you guys but with the recent drama you can thank him for this, and come to think that i had some good ideas that was different then everyone else well guess what, fuck the vore game development and fuck you eatme1234 for destorying a potentially good developement that i had going on

and by the way if i get banned from this post, fuck you

-VelocityGaming

You don't even sound old enough to be here. Cya.
Monopolus
???

Postby tritrium » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 pm

I was kinda ignoring this whole thing but...
Honestly, if theres one person that i know you cant portray as an asshole its eatme1234
Hes literally the nicest person there is.
If you dont want to continue making your game then fine thats your choice, but dont go around and blame other people for it.
tritrium
Participator

Postby Humbug » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:57 pm

If you were actually serious about this in the first place, you'd have continued on just to spite eatme1234 and to prove that you actually know what you're doing. Unfortunately, it looks like you talk a big game but have no idea how to back it up. Of course, acting like a child and making garbage up to deflect criticism doesn't help public perception either.

So go make your vore game for yourself. Make it the best vore game anyone would ever see, then refuse to share it on this website. Put it up on Steam Greenlight or something and make a million dollars on it. If this project was so important to you, a bunch of "haters" shouldn't diminish your passion, and if it's as good as you made it out to be, you should be able to profit off it just on how amazing it is alone.

Or you can just throw a bitch fit instead of maybe realizing your flaws and working to correct them. That works too.
Humbug
---

Postby CakePisces » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Lesson learned: Always have a good,solid plan/foundation on your project before letting anyone get involved in your "game making" :D
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phietto » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:53 pm

I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby hernextmeal » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrCaius » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 pm

mZmm wrote:can we turn this into a cat gifs thread

As you wish.

Our vore fetish should be a happy thing, but this thread makes me sad. Such much bad mojo over yet another RPG game.
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (498.18 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Re: New Game Project (canceled)

Postby eleventh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:44 am

Well, that was certainly an explosion of drama. Not sure why he didn't just ignore the post (singular?) that triggered the whole thing.
The game felt rather rushed into a demo to me, and probably could have benefited from being kept under wraps for a bit longer to sort out the writing, game flow, etc.
Also I'll admit the "confirmed" bit made me assume the thread was about a game in development outside of the forums that someone had heard about.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby LightDragon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:03 am

In short :
LightDragon
Participator

Re: New Game Project (canceled)

Postby player1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:32 am

eleventh wrote:Well, that was certainly an explosion of drama. Not sure why he didn't just ignore the post (singular?) that triggered the whole thing.
The game felt rather rushed into a demo to me, and probably could have benefited from being kept under wraps for a bit longer to sort out the writing, game flow, etc.
Also I'll admit the "confirmed" bit made me assume the thread was about a game in development outside of the forums that someone had heard about.

Maybe because that post was a direct answer to the subliminal attacks that were made in the OP. I highly doubt eatme1234 would ever light the fire otherwise and i perfectly understand his reaction.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:44 am

DrCaius wrote:
mZmm wrote:can we turn this into a cat gifs thread

As you wish.

Our vore fetish should be a happy thing, but this thread makes me sad. Such much bad mojo over yet another RPG game.

I'm taking this gif as my own
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Drowningtuna » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 pm

VelocityGaming wrote: what the fuck was i fucking thinking of trying to make games for a community that is so toxic twords new/beginning game developers

You came to the softest place for new developers, insulted one of the few people willingly to actually help you and somehow the community is toxic. I normally just lurk but this is just something else.
Drowningtuna
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game