Flush vore and Drain vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Flush vore and Drain vore

Postby ToonFlusher » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Critchett wrote:Hi, everyone!

I've been held away for so long, so many fantastic works/finds/submissions from you all since I could post last! It's amazing to see everyone's creativity, fun, and outright deviousness play out in spectacular fashions!
I'll be a lot more active again here with us all since I've conquered some one-after-the-other life obstacles; I'll be resuming my writing. I can't wait to share back with everyone =)

Happy flushing <3

Woot! Glad to see you back!
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby ToonFlusher » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:42 am

updated the riolu flush video! https://youtu.be/M0IHx3--DBg

and as a treat, a poor zorua having a dip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgTbZ0Iny8
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:34 pm

ToonFlusher wrote:updated the riolu flush video! https://youtu.be/M0IHx3--DBg

and as a treat, a poor zorua having a dip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvgTbZ0Iny8

the camera shake at the end of the animation is fantastic touch
fan of flushing and freelance artist looking for work
DGTL
Participator

Postby DGTL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:24 am

since I haven't shared anything in a while I thought I'd share an old short story I had laying around that I found in a part of my hardrive I had old work in and updated it http://sta.sh/02c5q1lza1qi it was originally created based on a scenario suggested from a friend I sadly lost contact with

I'd also like to upload it here so people could fave it easier but I can't figure out how if someone could explain the process I'd very appreciative.
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:35 am

Fantastic short story! Nice to see a sort of Flush Time story involving a regular size toilet, as well as a little bit of sexy fun before the victim gets flushed down the drain. The pacing was great, the scene was well narrated, and it was great to read. I look forward to seeing more stories like this in the future! :D
horror93
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:45 am

love your DA btw x3 even if ya know me XD

fun story, sweet and simple =p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUETjwu1jiI thinking of making this a series lol, dunno, friend really likes seeing pokemon plushes going down so decided to go campier, smash dat like button if you want

and just for heads up i clean the toilet on a good basis
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:42 pm

horror93 wrote:Fantastic short story! Nice to see a sort of Flush Time story involving a regular size toilet, as well as a little bit of sexy fun before the victim gets flushed down the drain. The pacing was great, the scene was well narrated, and it was great to read. I look forward to seeing more stories like this in the future! :D

that's the funny thing it was not originally meant to be part of Flush Time but I worded it so it could fit if the reader wanted it to or be it's own thing since there are no mentions of numbers or guards
DGTL
Participator

Postby horror93 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:23 pm

DGTL wrote:
horror93 wrote:Fantastic short story! Nice to see a sort of Flush Time story involving a regular size toilet, as well as a little bit of sexy fun before the victim gets flushed down the drain. The pacing was great, the scene was well narrated, and it was great to read. I look forward to seeing more stories like this in the future! :D

that's the funny thing it was not originally meant to be part of Flush Time but I worded it so it could fit if the reader wanted it to or be it's own thing since there are no mentions of numbers or guards

Pretty clever idea, I might keep that in mind in the future when writing my stories.
horror93
Participator

Postby Critchett » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:29 am

Those are fun videos you're making, ToonFlusher!
The kind of toilet used was one of my favorite types. Longer-flushing and forms a beautiful full-bowl whirlpool that swirls around so much before sucking down in a twist. A perfect fate for a cute little thing!

And great to see your old story burble up from out of the drain, DGTL! It was fun watching her get sent straight back down as well. Sorry to hear you lost contact with the friend, but at least you still have a memory like this to flush one last time. ^^
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Postby ToonFlusher » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:31 am

Critchett wrote:Those are fun videos you're making, ToonFlusher!
The kind of toilet used was one of my favorite types. Longer-flushing and forms a beautiful full-bowl whirlpool that swirls around so much before sucking down in a twist. A perfect fate for a cute little thing!

And great to see your old story burble up from out of the drain, DGTL! It was fun watching her get sent straight back down as well. Sorry to hear you lost contact with the friend, but at least you still have a memory like this to flush one last time. ^^

oh gosh thank ya x3

I'll be willing to find more poke plushes to flush down the drain for future vids, especially by request, just a bit limited to my riolu, zorua and meloetta at the moment XD

if anyone got any pokemon flush vid requests i'll do my best =o models are limited in source film maker too
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby junglefooter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:56 am

Awesome animation in those videos!

Could you please flush some creatures headfirst? So we can see their paws swirling and being sucked into sewers.
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolwutname » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:02 am

Quite a few interesting new things!

The story was short but sweet DGTL. Thanks for sharing it. :) It's nice to see you returning to your own drawings as well. I'll be looking forward to seeing more.

Also ToonFlusher it's very interesting to see your videos, your continued progress, and your own takes on this fetish. The most recent was quite particularly fantastic. Keep it up!

As for me, while I've not posted anything for quite awhile now, I'm hoping to get back to this more soon. Depression and rl circumstances have really been kicking my ass as far as staying motivated about writing, but I have been slowly chipping away at a new story, which I'm hoping to have finished relatively soon. It will (finally) be a return appearance of Vivian Vann, and much more lighthearted (though possibly a bit somber at points too) than the last story featuring her. With any luck, it should basically be a return to form of sorts for my stories in general too. It also has quite a few little easter eggs thrown in based on ideas others have suggested in the past that will hopefully be explored further in the future. Ideally, there will be a longer story arc of sorts as well.

Always delightful to see what everyone is coming up with in this thread. :-D It's been great to have a community to come together and share ideas/fantasies with. Can't wait to see what's next. You guys rock!
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby junglefooter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:53 pm

This one crosses paths with foot and slime fetishes, but it's flushing time there.
Attachments
n115.jpg
junglefooter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolwutname » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Nicely done junglefooter. Really like the lighting in it too, gives the whole thing kind of a sinister/surreal tone. :)
Lolwutname
Somewhat familiar

Postby LavaTours » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:32 pm

DGTL wrote:since I haven't shared anything in a while I thought I'd share an old short story I had laying around that I found in a part of my hardrive I had old work in and updated it http://sta.sh/02c5q1lza1qi it was originally created based on a scenario suggested from a friend I sadly lost contact with

I'd also like to upload it here so people could fave it easier but I can't figure out how if someone could explain the process I'd very appreciative.

Cool story! Please upload it here along with all your other work, too! I'd really love to see all your DA and FA stuff here on Eka as well, please.
LavaTours
Somewhat familiar

Postby DGTL » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:10 pm

LavaTours wrote:
DGTL wrote:since I haven't shared anything in a while I thought I'd share an old short story I had laying around that I found in a part of my hardrive I had old work in and updated it http://sta.sh/02c5q1lza1qi it was originally created based on a scenario suggested from a friend I sadly lost contact with

Cool story! Please upload it here along with all your other work, too! I'd really love to see all your DA and FA stuff here on Eka as well, please.

I would if I knew how ^^;
DGTL
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am

doing an extra sfm flush video x3 been a little rusty with the program but back into it! I will post a wip to show what i got so far, and after that I'll go to DGTL's weavile flush request =p

you know, i think im starting to be more active on here than usual Xd hoping to meet more people into flushing in pm's
Really would love to make new friends x3

have a commission i got =p

and now! Here's a wip of my new vid i'm working on
https://youtu.be/SLN0PxaBHOs
Attachments
1841051_GaruuTooncatPopka_garuucommission2.png
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

Postby animedog » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:18 am

I love it so far! Keep up the good work!
I have a certain motto that I live by!:

The bigger the meals, the better it feels~
animedog
Heavy user

Postby DGTL » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:59 am

I'm loving the build up so far of the animation, there's something truly enjoyable about a character caught off guard only to be devoured by the device upon which they sit. Heh I could almost put my own head cannon story to it that the trainer tried to potty train their mew only for it to go insanely wrong XP
DGTL
Participator

Postby ToonFlusher » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:32 pm

DGTL wrote:I'm loving the build up so far of the animation, there's something truly enjoyable about a character caught off guard only to be devoured by the device upon which they sit. Heh I could almost put my own head cannon story to it that the trainer tried to potty train their mew only for it to go insanely wrong XP

OH PLEASE DO XD
ToonFlusher
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!