Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Postby TheNinja0 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Shrinking Fun (working title) V 0.151

A game where you are shrunk down and go about the house having fun with ladies inside.

Contains: Unbirth, Shrinking, Cock vore, F/m, futanari

May contain in future updates: Clothes vore, Oral vore, Anal vore, Breast vore, other stuff I can't think of right now.

Will never contain: Hard vore, scat, M/anything, possibly others.

Spoiler: show

Update:
V0.151 Loading game images problem fixed
Bugs and errors (hopefully) fixed
Can now save at the start of each day in a daily loop.
Internal view for some scenes (more will be added in future updates)
New Character.
Hint:
Spoiler: show
Try to stay visible while being unbirthed by the maid as long as possible.

GAME DOWNLOAD HERE:

Version 0.151
DL link:
Windows:
https://mega.nz/#!InZFlBSK!UL93f7q8oczA ... mCOBJC04o0

IT is advised that players DO NOT load old saves.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Last edited by TheNinja0 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.

Postby Achenar » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:53 pm

Damn good so far. Bumping into some errors though - I escaped the maid and the game screen went completely blank.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Erecant » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Wow, I really like this. The art you used is cute, and with the premise of F/m it makes sense not to have bulges, making your job easier on the editing.

The whole premise is a lot of fun, and anybody who knows me knows I absolutely love drawn out Pred/Prey interactions. The way you took the RPG Maker engine and twisted it into something else entirely, focusing on extended event sequences is after my own heart.

Probably most importantly, the writing is sufficiently well done as to not be jarring. So many times things slip by with more typos than paragraphs. I can happily say this was not one of those sorts.

I'll be watching this one. Well done, and keep up the great work!

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:51 pm

I can't save for some reason? Otherwise this is a fantastic start to a game, I'm loving the imagery.
Monopolus
???

Postby nullstuff » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:07 am

Wow. I mean.... just.... wow. This is by far one of the best shrinking/vore games I've ever played. I'm gonna admit that I sorta wrote it off when I saw "RPG maker game", just from the sheer volume of vore RPGs that we see around here, but this game brings it to a whole new level. Absolutely fantastic. I'm super looking forward to see what you have in store for us in future versions. I love the combat, love the images, love the dialog, love the concept. Though, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll see some of those digestion-loving girls that the Futa girl mentions, especially if it involves a little AV. Until then, though, I'm gonna be very busy playing this. Well done! :D
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:28 am

Agreeing with everyone here. More size content is awesome! Hoping to see this continue to grow <3. Definitely a fan of more evil intentioned preds and maybe some digestion if possible <3
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tuc1357 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:53 am

Emerging from my lurking hole to say that this demo was very awesome! Though, I did spot a bug. After getting unbirthed by the maid, and later pleasuring her while she worked, bringing her to orgasm before reaching the 'emerging from pussy' point causes the futa cock to appear on the screen. Just in case you weren't aware.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

EDIT: Also, is it possible to get into the futa's balls?
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zerosiz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:19 am

Just coming in to say that normally I'm not a fan of these very early demos, but even if this was a very short demo, I REALLY enjoyed it. If you're updating the game then I'm looking forward to where this game goes!

Although why can't I save? Is that a problem on my end?
Zerosiz
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheNinja0 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:35 am

Thank you for the positive feedback, and the error reports.

It seems there are cases that I had not considered when making this.

I am genuinly perplexed as to why the saving isn't working. If anyone else who uses RPG maker mv can help, that would be appreciated.
Having to watch the opening every time is annoying, so in the mean time I might add a skip option.
EDIT: it's a problem on my end, as I can't use save either.

This was more of a proof of concept than anything else (at this level of completion). The main reason for releasing it was to get perspective from those who do not know the game inside and out.

At this point, it is not possible to get into her balls, though maybe in the future it will be. The way it is right now, you are sort of vaguely 'in' her, bypassing the balls (although I actually did look up the anatomy of a penis, and you would be 'in' for a bit before getting to the balls. It is not a direct path.).

SAVE PROBLEM UPDATE:
Paralell events are the culprit.
You should have no trouble saving in the futa girls room, and I was able to save in the hallway. As far as I can tell, it's only the shrinker girls room where you cannot save.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby LightningLord2 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:27 am

Will the be more sizes you can shrink down to later on?
LightningLord2
???

Postby PearlyHector » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:49 am

Definitely looking forward to future updates.
PearlyHector
New to the forum

Postby Lolman » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:14 am

Very lovely game.
Love the 'combat' system and it is one of the more interesting games i see on this site. Wish you good luck while developing this game.
As far as bugs go : when escaping the maid the screen will turn black but it is still posible to move around and triggering scenes (like talking to the maid again which will triger her fight again).
Lolman
New to the forum

Postby tanosia » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:07 am

absolutely love the Futa, never want to leave her balls!
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby SilloriaDampen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 am

Unfortunately, I use a Mac, so I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to play this currently. Ah, well. Such is life.
SilloriaDampen
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:21 am

This is really good, only a few things to comment on outside of bugs
1: It would be nice if some of the conversation choices with the Marisa had an impact other then allowing you to initiate a "fight".
2: Would be awesome if "the girl" (we are never given a name for the girl who seduce our character) had some vore scene of her own, I would suggest BV if you are ok with that since the picture she had the volume for it, but any kind of vore scene with her would be good.
3. Also could be awesome if forcing them past max pleasure would cause an orgasm that ether expel the MC or drags them all the way in, depending on Vore style, pred and depth.

About bugs I think people already mentioned them:
Maid is very buggy, somehow I made it mess up so after struggle attempt in the encounter fight she was just a head, her vagina and a penis... not sure why the penis were there but the images must have mixed up.
Marisa don't have a lot of bugs that I have found yet, but if after getting caught in her you escape, then talk to her again, fight her again and escape again, her image is stuck on the screen. It goes away if you "talk" with her again (she is sleeping at that point) and try to insert your self while she sleeps.

Have a few more things I have to test out before I can say if this is all the suggestions or bugs, but it is what I have so far
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:47 am

ok...
After having tried a bit more I can see you had an event upon reaching max pleasure, and that that was what messed up the maid image.
outside of that nothing more really, just like with Marisa, could the choice to not do anything right now be made to have consequences if you keep doing it? like 2 days in a row will make some event happen (bad or good up to you)? Since the girls seem to be kinda forcing you to stay, it seems weird that they 100% respect your choice for when to have fun.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bartek21 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:54 am

Personally I do not like cock and cock vore!

Unbirth I liked it!

Please add tiny men pov inside girl!

Please more.

When next update?
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby DetonaTuto » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am

I LOVE IT!! Really looking foward for the next updates (sry if my english sucks)
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImperialTrom » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:07 am

cant wait to see some Oral vore, Anal vore :D :O
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 pm

I'm not really into futa or penis stuff so I can't really comment on that... However, I love the unbirth part of this. The bug where the penis shows up when the maid orgasms was already mentioned... Another bug with the maid is if you've escaped from her, the screen will be completely blacked out until she finds you and tries to unbirth you again. I stayed in her for 3 battles before escaping, if that helps you find it.

Otherwise, awesome game so far! :D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game