How many of us got into vore by Kphoria?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How many of us got into vore by Kphoria?

Postby CherryBlossom » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:14 pm

Was in a chatroom and 4 people admitted to getting into vore because they watched Kphoria's videos when they were really young, and the same thing applies to me. So...
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Re: How many of us got into vore by Kphoria?

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Those videos definitely strengthened my interest in vore, but I've had an interest in getting eaten ever since I was around 6 and watched Peter Pan, so if anything, the teasing about Captain Hook getting eaten by the croc(and the octopus) started me down that road.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eyefull » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Me, definitely. First encounter with vore that I registered as different was the video of Amy accidentally eating Sonic when I was browsing youtube for sonic videos way back at the start of middle school. A thumbnail adventure later and my life was changed.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby neversurrender21 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:13 pm

yep same. though i was looking at a video with a bunch of funny comics one of which had vore in it so i guess the algorithm put that same video up in the recommended one for that one comic.
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:22 pm

I cannot say I remember KPhoria's videos, but I was into vore way before that.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby CalinBeast » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:05 pm

I remember Kphoria from a long time ago, but those videos were certainly not what got me into vore. I think I owe that to Mugen vore edits and stories on Deviantart.
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatmeplease » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 pm

I got into vore from seeing Inzekkt's drawings.
eatmeplease
---

Postby kilodyne » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:15 am

Nope, I was into vore for a while before they starting making videos, and honestly I was never very interested in them. My first exposure to vore was probably through monster movies and 80's/90's cartoons. The first vore-specific site I remember finding was the VoreTex, which is still up via a LavaDomeFive mirror.

It's interesting for me to imagine a generation of vorarephiles being reared on Kphoria videos. I guess we all find our own path one way or another.
kilodyne
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:00 am

Didn't remember Kphoria until I looked it up, but now that I've seen a few videos I remember watching a few videos around 2008 with my sister. Unfortunately, the subjects didn't catch my interest back then. Sonic and Mario characters just don't do anything for me vore wise. We were intrigued enough to watch a few videos, but not interested enough to delve deeper. It was also the dawn of Youtube when few content creators existed so I think we stumbled upon it by default.

Now that I think of it, Kphoria's video where Birdo eats Yoshi or where a Sonic character eats another one was the very first vore I've seen on the internet. It didn't really make me look for more though. Heck, I'm not the one that found it, my sister is the one who showed me and we were all like "wtf?" even though I had vorish thoughts at the time.

One of these two videos would be the "first ever vore" I've seen on the internet:

Amy ate Sonic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHPvtPf_dI

Birdo's Eating contest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9JQ5MQ9ut8
Jayezox
---

Postby Breastex » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:23 am

Mine was actually focused around brain3times3's comics that kphoria uploaded onto youtube, http://brain3times3.deviantart.com/
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby culeme » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:34 am

Eyefull wrote:Me, definitely. First encounter with vore that I registered as different was the video of Amy accidentally eating Sonic when I was browsing youtube for sonic videos way back at the start of middle school. A thumbnail adventure later and my life was changed.

Haha, wow, this is exactly what happened to me!
culeme
New to the forum

Postby StarlightPumpkin » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 am

It definitely wasn't what kickstarted my interest, but it definitely helped. I think the first vore related thing I actually paid attention to was an old comic where Peach ate Pauline, while looking up Mario fan comics.
StarlightPumpkin
New to the forum

Postby Tyslan03 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:04 am

I had this fetish long before I saw Kphoria's work, but finding Kphoria's videos randomly on YouTube was the first time I realized that there were other people who shared my interests. It told me my fetish was called "vore" and sent me down the path of searches that ultimately led me here.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby coop500 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:21 am

I am actually not even sure what Kphoria is, I don't think I really looked at their stuff.

Actually what got me into vore was reading animal books and saw that a polarbear's stomach can hold like 160 pounds worth of meat and I realised that is about as much as a small person weighs. Much more then I was at the time as well.

Of course my younger silly self (6) didn't realise they meant in chunks and such lol. For a little while I thought it meant whole.

Then when I got older I kinda forgot about it, we were in a situation without internet for a year so I never really looked it up or thought about it much. Once that changed though and I saw the movie How To Train Your Dragon, I googled some stuff, came across Deviantart and found toothless vore. Then it went from there, finding some artists of male giant humanoid predators and that really changed everything.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby JaredTheCat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:29 am

It peaked my interest somewhat. However, the artist that made me realize that I was into it was AngelTheCatgirl.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Super Smash Bros (the 64), Yoshi. I was a voraphile by the tender ago of 10... My, I really am a human wreck.

<ahem> a Riolu wreck...
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrCaius » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Kphoria? Seriously?! Those YouTube animations with the terrible audio?

BTW. How old are you CherryBlossom? Kphoria's oldest video was uploaded 10 years ago. Are you even 18 yet? You need to be 18 to be on this site. Being 'really young' and watching Kphoria would put your age in doubt. I only ask because I care.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shortpig » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Honestly? Kphoria turned me away from the subject for a long time. Impressionable ten year old me was scouring the internet for this kind of content and the fact that half of what I found was exceptionally low-quality circle-tool edits was awkward enough (especially considering the awkwardness of the subject in general) to cause me to stop such things. Probably a good thing, given my age - finding the sort of lewd content that's on this site would've pushed me away from the concept entirely.

Ironically enough, though, the tags on one of those videos did introduce me to the term vore, which by complete chance I noticed and later remembered and looked up out of curiosity, which DID lead to me getting into it, way later down the line.
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eyefull » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Shortpig wrote:Honestly? Kphoria turned me away from the subject for a long time. Impressionable ten year old me was scouring the internet for this kind of content and the fact that half of what I found was exceptionally low-quality circle-tool edits was awkward enough (especially considering the awkwardness of the subject in general) to cause me to stop such things. Probably a good thing, given my age - finding the sort of lewd content that's on this site would've pushed me away from the concept entirely.

Ironically enough, though, the tags on one of those videos did introduce me to the term vore, which by complete chance I noticed and later remembered and looked up out of curiosity, which DID lead to me getting into it, way later down the line.

Yeah, looking back they weren't the best quality stuff to run into. Still, curiosity and arousal can cause one to overlook things, especially when puberty was starting to kick in in middle school. Still, I agree, learning the word was valuable, and made a world of difference.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby CherryBlossom » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 am

DrCaius wrote:Kphoria? Seriously?! Those YouTube animations with the terrible audio?

BTW. How old are you CherryBlossom? Kphoria's oldest video was uploaded 10 years ago. Are you even 18 yet? You need to be 18 to be on this site. Being 'really young' and watching Kphoria would put your age in doubt. I only ask because I care.

I suppose I exaggerated 'really young'. I just turned 20 in December.

I know that some of the people I asked were under 18, though.
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion