How many of us got into vore by Kphoria?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How many of us got into vore by Kphoria?

Postby DrCaius » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:20 am

CherryBlossom wrote:
DrCaius wrote:Kphoria? Seriously?! Those YouTube animations with the terrible audio?

BTW. How old are you CherryBlossom? Kphoria's oldest video was uploaded 10 years ago. Are you even 18 yet? You need to be 18 to be on this site. Being 'really young' and watching Kphoria would put your age in doubt. I only ask because I care.

I suppose I exaggerated 'really young'. I just turned 20 in December.

I know that some of the people I asked were under 18, though.

Thanks for clarifying! Hope I didn't come off too aggressive, just looking out for you. Be careful chatting about that stuff with under 18s online though. In most countries prosecutors may consider it illegal grooming, even if you're just being supportive. I'll stop sounding like a killjoy now.
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:47 pm

I've known Kphoria, didn't have much interest in users material, since my fetishes usually are on video games rather than user generated material. IE: I've seen a few of the material, not a lot of it was good, but the user suddenly got pretty well known.

WARNING TO USERS:

If you are under the age of 18 or are offended by the material on this website, you must leave this website NOW (if your account is terminated, you need to prove age). NO EXCEPTIONS. Otherwise, stay on topic within this forum.

Only discuss what relates to topic at hand and follow the rules of the site.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lunatyr » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Kphoria got me into the vore scene too actually. I knew something was off earlier in my life when I really liked a Cow & Chicken episode involving vore but it wasn't until I saw one of Kphoria's videos that I learned there was a whole community too!
Lunatyr
New to the forum

Postby ThisisHalloween239 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Futurama was my first introduction to vore, but Kphoria was the one that got me into it.
ThisisHalloween239
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CherryBlossom » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Yeah not a lot is good at all but at the time I honestly thought it was the only vote art that existed.
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Postby go47 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:51 pm

DrCaius wrote:
CherryBlossom wrote:
DrCaius wrote:Kphoria? Seriously?! Those YouTube animations with the terrible audio?

BTW. How old are you CherryBlossom? Kphoria's oldest video was uploaded 10 years ago. Are you even 18 yet? You need to be 18 to be on this site. Being 'really young' and watching Kphoria would put your age in doubt. I only ask because I care.

I suppose I exaggerated 'really young'. I just turned 20 in December.

I know that some of the people I asked were under 18, though.

Thanks for clarifying! Hope I didn't come off too aggressive, just looking out for you. Be careful chatting about that stuff with under 18s online though. In most countries prosecutors may consider it illegal grooming, even if you're just being supportive. I'll stop sounding like a killjoy now.

It's interesting seeing what leads people to vore. Mine was imaging I was inside my neighbour's mothers every night when I was 8 and wishing the aliens in The Life of Brian and The Simpsons would eat me. Which is probably more odd than liking Kphoria :wink: .

Well..To tack onto your concerns I think Kphoria was what got me into vore. I think I was 9 that I first saw that crap. Though I didn't really get into anything until much later during my teen years of lurking deviantart.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:51 am

While watching an episode of The Wild Throne Berries, where Eliza got gulped down by a python was what first got me into vore, Kphoria heightened my vore fetish.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Tornadochaser1 wrote:While watching an episode of The Wild Throne Berries, where Eliza got gulped down by a python was what first got me into vore, Kphoria heightened my vore fetish.

That scene was beautifully animated(for it not being intentionally made for voraphiles)
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Nope! Knew what vore was before I knew what Kphoria was.

Thank God. Kphoria's stuff is cookie-cutter garbage.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VikingKiwi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am

I had my "weird dream of being eaten" as I liked to call it when I was little way before I ever found Kphoria. However it WAS how I first came in touch with the word "vore" and I am thankful for that. Finding out that there's a word for it and that I'm not the only one who feels like I do meant a lot growing up. I was much more into the brain3times3 stuff, though, which was also how I eventually found this site.
VikingKiwi
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion