Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.

Postby calin22 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Looks fun :) I'll definitely download it soon (in Exams now and I should't fall under temptation). Hopefully when I'm done there'll be some AV as well :D
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby teslacoil22 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:29 pm

For people who escape the maid, it is entirely possible to keep playing the game. It places you in front of the door of the first room. The only problem is that you have to bump against walls and wander blind to find your way.
teslacoil22
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude93931 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:43 am

not a fan of futanari, but the maid unbirth part was really something I enjoyed a lot! And it was rock hard which I love a lot too!!! As some people pointed out, there are some bug but definitely worth a try and I really hope you gonna keep working on your game man, there is such a great potential!

Thx so much :D
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:11 pm

With some thought, game feels like it took a fair amount of motivation from a high stakes game, and this is a very good thing as I greatly enjoy playing it. As a 0.1 alpha/beta version, this is very well done and has massive potential in both gameplay and storyline aspects. Will be keeping a close eye on this thread for any updates and/or feedback you are seeking.

Also to help advertise your game a little more I would throw a maid picture into your opening gameplay pictures, as to not turn off some other people when glossing through posts.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby thyladras » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:08 am

really really cool

i like to see some "fatal vore" but you will not do it ^^ isn't it ? ^^
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 am

"Will never contain: Hard vore, scat, M/anything, possibly others."

But from what the futa girl tells you in the game, other future girls will do fatal vore aswell.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude93931 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:17 pm

hope so, vore is the best :D

TheNinja0 wrote:I am not sure when I will be able to release the next update, just know that I am working on it.
It takes a while to make the image sets, especially the one I am working on now.

The game loop after you are vored is a foundation point for me to add more content. By that I mean, I intend to add more functionality there, but it is not there yet.

I am definitly going to have... something... happen if you stay in them for a while, I just haven't come up with an idea I really like yet.

As for the girl completely respecting your decision, The futa likes you and isn't so much forcing you to stay as she is trying to make you stronger before letting you go. She doesn't want you to be digested by some other girl, so she's trying to make you stronger.

The maid Sort of is forcing you stay, but she wants to have fun. If you say no, there's not really much she can do about it. She can't really have any fun if your stuck all the way inside of her, she wants you wriggling about, which does risk you actually getting out.

Maybe if you wriggling too much in her stomach, she is force to throw you out before you get digested. Something like the longer you stay inside of her, the harder it is for you to get out (acid is eating you..) You could have a fight scene in her throat/mouth too, where you fight for not being swallowed (I guess you have already thought about this one tho). You do as you want, but I think some gameover could be added for the vore part, the girl want to eat and digest you plain and simple :)
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:54 pm

RC8015 wrote:"Will never contain: Hard vore, scat, M/anything, possibly others."

But from what the futa girl tells you in the game, other future girls will do fatal vore aswell.

I took from that statement that there can and will be fatal vore, but you wont see blood, guts, and poo as a part of the game over scenes.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Zephy231 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Not into futa, but I really like the concept you have here. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this, especially if you add oral vore.
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 am

Dear TheNinja0,

Thank you for this game! I absolutely love it, it hits all the right fetishes for me. I absolutely love unbirth and futa cockvore, especially when they go about their life with you inside, using you for pleasure. Ah~

A few things I noticed, most of which have already been stated, but I thought I'd collect everything in one place for easy reference:

1. The maid breaks the screen. Interacting with her, whether it be the first time or not, works just fine, but should you escape her, the screen goes black. I also noticed that, if you escape after having been captured, you are still in the hall and can fall prey to her again quickly if you don't know where you are in relation to her. The black screen makes it difficult. If you escape when she first grabs you, you do go back to the first room, but the screen continues to be black. Talking to the maid again, or the futa, temporarily fixes the screen, though only the futa makes it so you can see when you run around.

2. Both the girls orgasm scenes create the futa penis. Even when you're inside the maid, and she's walking around, the penis shows up and the maid's eyes and mouth appear, along with the slightly darkened background.

3. You can make the maid cum and not get shot out, which I think is pretty cool. If you're pleasing her while she works, you can get all the way inside her (160/160) and just use Pleasure over and over again, and when she cums, you only get shot out to 80/160, which is enough to still be in her panties, so she continues to work. Dunno if that was on purpose, considering that being all the way in the futa causes the minigame to stop, but I very much enjoy it.

4. Sometimes, the futa will break the screen as well. I've noticed this moreso after escaping the maid, but at other times, too. You'll talk to the futa, escape, and her capture scene will still play, along with her saying, "Welcome home, I've missed you." And then she'll say, "Awww," even though you're still outside. You can run around and talk to her again, but her captured screen, where she's rubbing her stomach, is doing what the black screen does with the maid. Essentially, the temporary fix is the same.

5. Can't save in the first room. That's been talked about.

Now I'd like to ask a few things, simply because I want to see this game get better and better. First, a Struggle In for the futa, like what you can with the maid, would be lovely. I've been sitting here for two or three days now, grinding against her while she sleeps, trying to get inside. Let me inside~! D: Second, maybe make futa sleep event a little easier? She keeps waking up around 10/100, regardless of how aroused or hard she is. Sometimes I can make it to 18/100, but she always wakes up. Third, maybe make it possible to visit her for the first time when she's asleep? Probably have some maid shenanigans to control the time and whatnot. I looked in the data, the event is there, but I can never meet her for the first time when she's asleep. Fourth, maybe make some sort of sleep even with the maid? Sure, she sleeps with panties on, but it's not like that's stopped you from escaping her before. Plus, she sleeps with her legs wide open. Perfect opportunity to sneak in and out, if you ask me. And, finally (for now, haha), I've been pondering the futa cockvore going into her balls. In my honest, perverted opinion, this could be accomplished by shrinking a bit more. Like, maybe going down at the first height is too big, but when you get smaller, you're able to be sucked down into one of her orbs. That P.E. event would be much more interesting. Just a few things to think about!

And, I know it may come to pass that none of this happens. I'm not demanding, I'm simply throwing suggestions out that I think would be very interesting and enjoyable to experience. I'm simply excited I've found someone who was somehow able to read my perversion and was willing to create a game using it, haha.

One final note, I truly am super excited about this project. I'm going to follow it as much as possible. So, if you're willing to accept, I'd be willing to go through your dialogue and edit it. I fancy myself someone who can find a swapped letter or two.

(Also, I'd be super into someone telling me how to edit the parameters in the data files to alter how often actions occur, how much value is placed in an action, etc. I've only been working on the dialogue, and found that just because I can make the screen say I don't lose anything, the amount is still lost. Any constructive and useful help would be very much appreciated.)
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:44 am

Ah, also, I think some more walking around for them would be amazing. Like, if the futa is carrying you inside her, and she decides to have sex with someone else in the dorms, sending you into them. Or, like, you're inside one of the women and she has sex, and you have to fight to not get hurt or drown or something. Just, like, something like that.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby PocketJabari » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:41 am

vincentvchaos wrote:Ah, also, I think some more walking around for them would be amazing. Like, if the futa is carrying you inside her, and she decides to have sex with someone else in the dorms, sending you into them. Or, like, you're inside one of the women and she has sex, and you have to fight to not get hurt or drown or something. Just, like, something like that.

I think this is a great idea more interaction between the girls, and between girls and futas maybe even something like 2 girls playing tug of war with you trying to see who can pull you into them and you can subtly help one or the other
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 am

I have been thinking about whether a [sex transfer] should be suggested too, but I can only really see the futa as one where it works for anything other then to oral so I don't know how well it would pan out.
Still of cause it is up to TheNinja0 whether they think it would and could be a nice addition to the game or if it would come into conflict with the world they are trying to build
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonOfEmerald » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:18 pm

If I may make a suggestion as well...

Create a new item that, when used, removes all pictures and resets the screen color tone. You can call it "The Debugger" or the "The Reset Button" or something. Just make it so its in your inventory at the start. Then, when the player hit the known problems of having the futa stay on-screen or the screen being black after escaping the maid, the player can just use that item and boom! Problems solved.

Of course you'll want to fix those bugs, but as you've seen, it's so easy to miss them with a game as complex and in depth (and fantastic!) as this. So that item would be a nice fallback plan until the game's done and/or you're sure you've exterminated every last bug.

By the way the game is great, I loved it, I'd love to see more of it, and you should totally keep at it. At your own pace, of course; no pressure. I'd rather have a slow and steady turtle that finishes in the end than a rabbit the rushes, burns himself out, and never finishes.

Good luck!

EDIT: Oh, and you might want to add in a chance to save when you're inside a girl. In between "games" of course. If your stats aren't high escape attempts can sometimes take a *long* time.
Last edited by DragonOfEmerald on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thinking things through... isn't that like... against the laws of nature or something?
DragonOfEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 pm

Finally managed to sneak into Marisa without waking her...
Spoiler: show
shame there wasn't really any reaction to it at all. Had hoped for at least a little surprise at suddenly having a surprise passenger. Probably in the future, I hope.

As for how I did it... luck, very high stats (300+ stamina) and lots of patience. For those curious about a little closer detail...
Spoiler: show
I started out using Curl Up when hardness was 32/35/38, and Rest when 41/44 to bring her pleasure down. (Once below 20-ish you're "safe" kinda, not risking her waking up anymore it seems, aside from screwing up yourself. Still needed to attempt several times myself to be lucky enough getting there.)
After that I kept going until her pleasure went below 10.
At that point I changed up a bit, curling up more and resting a little less to bring up hardness, while still keeping pleasure below 10 most of the time.

All in all, a FAR more interesting game than I'd have thought, already clocking 5+ hours. High hopes for future updates... it's got some great potential.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby vincentvchaos » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Haha, I'm sitting at around 500 stamina, and I'm still having trouble. I guess I'll just need to sit down and devote some serious time to do this. I finally figured out how to do the blackout scene, so, hopefully, I'll see this one, too. Kinda wish I could see the version of sneaking inside Marisa before introducing yourself to her. Sounds like she reacts better.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby z3661700 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:35 am

really amazing game
Last edited by z3661700 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
z3661700
New to the forum

Postby nullstuff » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:36 am

Another thought, though I'm sure it's one you have in mind; I'd love it if there were specific failure scenarios with some of the non-fatal girls that would result in fatal vore. Like, say we can ask Marissa for a real challenge later on, and if she wins she can't control herself and gurgles us. Likewise, maybe if we choose to rest too much in between fights with the maid, she decides it'd be more fun to melt us, and a harder, "last-ditch" battle happens. Of course, it's all up to you; there is a certain appeal to having fatal and non-fatal girls be separate, since some players might want to pick and choose. Still, you could essentially add whole new encounters with minimal image editing besides what you've done already. Again, though, it's your game, and I'm sure the choices you make will be positively lovely, just like the rest of this game. :D
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Bumping for good measure, I wonder where Ninja's been. I'm dying to know what he thinks about our feedback and update us on future plans.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:34 am

olgith wrote:Bumping for good measure, I wonder where Ninja's been. I'm dying to know what he thinks about our feedback and update us on future plans.

Well given how much happen in a thread like this and how often the same idea is just repeated, I guess (and hope) he is just trying to figure out how long he should let it handel it self before he comes back and reads trough and responds to it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game