Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 am

Blargh62 wrote:Uhm... i guess i found a bug
I selected one swallow perk and then one acid potency perk (as it was only one availible), and now perks menu in pipboy is always empty, even after i drink some nuka acid bottles (it says that vore level is up and perk unlocked, but perks menu is still empty)

No I had the same thing happen to me, and had it explained on the page your question is on actually.

You just haven't gotten high enough in the levels for there to be anything to spend your perks on. So you have points to spend but nothing to buy yet.
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby anyany » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:23 am

I've read and followed the instructions several times when installing but when i get vored in game by npcs i turn semi invisible can still move around and there is no bulge or anything on the npcs i assume i did something wrong with the bodyslider but thought i would check here to see if anyone else had the same problem. pls help <3
anyany
New to the forum

Postby Rasati » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:53 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Blargh62 wrote:Uhm... i guess i found a bug
I selected one swallow perk and then one acid potency perk (as it was only one availible), and now perks menu in pipboy is always empty, even after i drink some nuka acid bottles (it says that vore level is up and perk unlocked, but perks menu is still empty)

No I had the same thing happen to me, and had it explained on the page your question is on actually.

You just haven't gotten high enough in the levels for there to be anything to spend your perks on. So you have points to spend but nothing to buy yet.

wai-wai-wai.... wait. its working for you now? i was the one who gave you that answer because its normally the correct one. (too much perk points, to little vore level to qualify for new options) but i had to revoke it when in noticed that even when i upped myself to vore level 100 the menu still stayed empty.

Spoiler: show
so you are saying its working fine for you after you leveld a little yes? i guess your problem suddenly turned into mine °.°

now that i think of it, i also had that problem a week ago when i tested sideromelanes context related vore when it wasn´t included in the mastermod yet. but you will never catch me turning that off ever!

Edit:
Nvm, everything is working as it should. Just keep on leveling your vore skill and all will be fine

Also reminder to future me and likeminded individuals. upping the vore levels in console needs two commands
set 000VoreLevelPlayer to xx
player.setav 000vorelevel xx
Last edited by Rasati on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 am

Can't reproduce the perk list problem. If I start a new game, give myself a stack of perkpoints and set vorelevel to 100 all perks flow as they should.

Drinking a single Nuka Acid is often not enough to make the next tier visible. It gives you 1 perkpoint and 2 vorelevels. I just added it because you otherwise really need to eat a dang lot before you get to level 40.

If you want to test the perk list, you need to set vore level in two places:

Here's what levels the perk list checks for:
Increase Acid Potency 2 lvl40
Increase Acid Potency 3 lvl70
capacity 1 lvl35
capacity 2 lvl75
Swallow Strength 2 lvl 30
Swallow Strength 3 lvl 60
Swallow Strength 4 lvl 80
Top of the food chain lvl 90
Acquired Taste starts at lvl30
Adapted Belly starts at 35
High iron diet starts at 40
Gat
Participator

Postby Kable12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 am

I've noticed the Nuka-Acid isn't actually raising my 000VoreLevel stat as it's supposed to, I started with a vore level of 19 after the update to beta-2.0 and drank the Nuka-Acid down in the Vore Basement but upon trying 'Player.getav 000Vorelevel" it still lists as 19, I even spawned another Acid and drank it only for it to stay at 19, I don't know if it's adding the perk point as well since I have both level one perks and I haven't seen my vore level raise naturally from eating raiders, Not sure if I messed something up while updating from 1.2 or I just missed a small step in the instructions, I'm also noticing I'll get the burp before swallow sounds BUT it won't be burp first every time for whatever reason.
Kable12
New to the forum

Postby Rasati » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:51 am

Gat wrote:Can't reproduce the perk list problem. If I start a new game, give myself a stack of perkpoints and set vorelevel to 100 all perks flow as they should.

Drinking a single Nuka Acid is often not enough to make the next tier visible. It gives you 1 perkpoint and 2 vorelevels. I just added it because you otherwise really need to eat a dang lot before you get to level 40.

If you want to test the perk list, you need to set vore level in two places:

Here's what levels the perk list checks for:
Increase Acid Potency 2 lvl40
Increase Acid Potency 3 lvl70
capacity 1 lvl35
capacity 2 lvl75
Swallow Strength 2 lvl 30
Swallow Strength 3 lvl 60
Swallow Strength 4 lvl 80
Top of the food chain lvl 90
Acquired Taste starts at lvl30
Adapted Belly starts at 35
High iron diet starts at 40

i see. and you even wrote it in the inital post.
When the problem was presented in this thread i upped the vore level to 100 in console to make sure i am not giving ill advice and totally fooled myself by not doing both of them even though my first response was perfectly correct. °sigh° Sorry for the trouble Gats.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:43 pm

No trouble at all, led me to discovering that Nuka acid's level increase does not become "real" until you level from eating.
So if you drink 2 Acid's, and then level up via eating someone, you gain 5 levels in one go. Bit weird, need to fix that.

I dunno maybe this needs a second optional holotape with cheat options?
I mean most people using these mods are in playhtrough three or more, they probably don't care about proper level progression anyway. Then again I'd rather have cheating is only done by people who have at least a faint idea of what they are doing. Understanding the console is reasonable and low level barrier for that and setting values can have unforseen consequences. (goddamn resonance cascades in me stomach be driving me nuts)

Found the source of the early burp. The burps is a random sound calucalated AFTER swallow succes. Not the non-random swallow sucess sound.
The order should be:
Swallow attempt sound. If fail swallow fail sound. End script.
Swallow succes sound AFTER attempt sound has finished playing (as in, it actually has to report back to the engine that it's done with playing before the the next sound is played.
Now random chance of succes sound, wich may be a comment or a burp or nothing.
This was caused by a workaround for a workaround wich in turn was, you guessed it, a workaround. I managed to unspaghetti this and change it into a single sound check instead of three interdependent ones.
Last edited by Gat on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gat
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:53 pm

So Gat can I ask something? Do you have any plans to add in an addiction effect? Like an addiction to vore? As that'd be nice..~
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:01 pm

LunarCataphract wrote:So Gat can I ask something? Do you have any plans to add in an addiction effect? Like an addiction to vore? As that'd be nice..~

Heh, my original version of the context vore key did actually have the Cannibalism debuff for the Survival mode. It's actually a really simple mod to make, I might fiddle with that later.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Any plans on unbirth in the future aswell? Dont own Fallout, so I'd have to buy it. Hoping for it in a steam sale or something like that, but as unbirth is my favourite fetish, it would greatly increase the pro side of argument to buy the game^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Should be possible for anyone to mod addiction in there. I suspect it's just a keyword setup or calling an event.
not got any planned myself since with my playstyle addiction never happens anyway. Same way I play every bethesda game, I'm a stealth archer/gunslinger.
http://i.imgur.com/mYD8XKv.png
Gat
Participator

Postby Gat » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:39 pm

On unbirth.
Well I got this giagantic vagina I can walk into somehwere: http://imgur.com/jvMqOg6 , http://imgur.com/HsGMTQh , http://imgur.com/EnKEomv , http://imgur.com/rB6VpJi
it's part of this ultrawide pelvis model made to animate unbirthing: http://imgur.com/X60KjVl
And then I found out morph targets do not work as expected in fo4 and the journey ended there. The organic animations needed for unbirth just aren't possible without morphs.

In game the vagina is about 2 meters wide but since there isn't really anthing I can use it for in fo4 I decided to use it for an unreal engine project and never finished these WIP textures made for fo4 you see here.
So, that vagina but with other textures made for ue4 is what will be the genitals of the fem characters in the vore assasin game I'm making.
Gat
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Given how unanimated things currently are, stands to reason the bare minimum one would really need for unbirth and anal vore (since they too lead to the same general region of the body) is just different sounds and vaguer names for the weapons. It wouldn't be great but it would be serviceable.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Gat wrote:On unbirth.
Well I got this giagantic vagina I can walk into somehwere: http://imgur.com/jvMqOg6 , http://imgur.com/HsGMTQh , http://imgur.com/EnKEomv , http://imgur.com/rB6VpJi
it's part of this ultrawide pelvis model made to animate unbirthing: http://imgur.com/X60KjVl
And then I found out morph targets do not work as expected in fo4 and the journey ended there. The organic animations needed for unbirth just aren't possible without morphs.

In game the vagina is about 2 meters wide but since there isn't really anthing I can use it for in fo4 I decided to use it for an unreal engine project and never finished these WIP textures made for fo4 you see here.
So, that vagina but with other textures made for ue4 is what will be the genitals of the fem characters in the vore assasin game I'm making.

Personally I'd be happy with it just existing as an alternate to oral. Hell, if the process for making it was transparent enough someone else could then add anal/cock etc. Yes animations would be *nice* but a decent set of linked audio cues and separate storage cells would be a great start until someone somewhere cracks the last of whats needed to do more detailed things. Hells, I know a few people have prototype code for additional dialogue trees, so even making something akin to ryanshows mod for devourment could be possible in the near future.

Several of the existing animations ingame would work well enough as placeholders as well, hells, several of the paired unarmed combat finishing moves would work for oral as well, if I could just figure out how to call them!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 pm

It's fairly transparent. Matter of setting up globals and actor values, some keywords to get state of unbirth recognised and to get the unbirth effect recognised. And in theory the vore array should swallow that and poop out any response you like. Essentially it's just a manager that can juggle about 128 actors' vore state.

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/ind ... et_-_Actor btw for getting paired animations to start.
Interestingly they are complete with effect. you play breakneck3rdp, one actor is gonna be dead.
Gat
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Gat wrote:It's fairly transparent. Matter of setting up globals and actor values, some keywords to get state of unbirth recognised and to get the unbirth effect recognised. And in theory the vore array should swallow that and poop out any response you like. Essentially it's just a manager that can juggle about 128 actors' vore state.

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/ind ... et_-_Actor btw for getting paired animations to start.
Interestingly they are complete with effect. you play breakneck3rdp, one actor is gonna be dead.

Thats very interesting. I doubt my efforts will get further than a buggy prototype but I have hopes.

Annoying that paired animations will do that, it explains some of the stuff I found when I messed with them though. I wonder if duplicating the animation entry and breaking the kill function is possible? I doubt a kill command is baked into the animation itself because that would be really dumb and if it exists in the scripts or in the CK animation manager then it ought to be editable, at least to the extent of cutting off the kill function. Just run the animation and stop.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jazzumness » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Is there anyway to only exclude the stomach versions that are lumpy? I tried excluding them in the batch build and deleting them in bodyslide folder but it didn't work. I kinda prefer the smooth ones
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zezi13 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 am

just wondering but does anyone know what happens to items of someone eaten by a companion?
Zezi13
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:48 am

Zezi13 wrote:just wondering but does anyone know what happens to items of someone eaten by a companion?

They go straight in the companion's inventory, much like any other npc. So that means if a random raider eats a sweet-sweet gunner, you're gonna find two people's worth of loot on that raider :)

Jazzumness wrote:Is there anyway to only exclude the stomach versions that are lumpy? I tried excluding them in the batch build and deleting them in bodyslide folder but it didn't work. I kinda prefer the smooth ones

You'd need to go into the scripts, because they're hard-coded to be equipped in a particular order, so even if you completely took out the model, you'd just find yourself with no belly at all on that stage-of-belly.

If you decide to delve into the scripts, all you need to do is to replace the references to the 'one-prey-belly' and the 'three-prey-belly' (not the exact names) with the equivalent 'digestion' model, in the consumptionregistry.psc file,and then recompile the script through the CK.

erewon wrote:Not an expert but if you copy the "smooth" stomach and rename it like the lumpy one then batch build all of this Wouldn't that work ?
I mean instead of going in the script (wich can get tricky to mess with) just change the stomach model by an existing one.

Much better solution
Last edited by paperairplaneclip on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:51 am

Hopefully someday we'll get a player home inside someone. If not, an internal view would be nice too. If it cannot be done in Fallout 4, maybe TESVI in the future.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game