Need help finding an unbirth comic

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need help finding an unbirth comic

Postby MRUB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Hey everyone!

I was hoping everyone here could try and help me dig through the web for a specific henti comic. It takes place in the dragon quest world. The plot of the comic is this. Two twin sisters find a well. One of them falls in and is raped by a creatures called either fly guy or Mosca Humana. They impregnate her with larva and she is pulled from the well by her sister. After that she gives birth and the larva attack her sister and unbirth themselves into her. Lastly she gives birth to adult fly guys/Mosca Humana and the cycle starts over.

I found this comic once before and just can't remember where it was online. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance internet!

Edit------------
Found it. https://nhentai.net/g/45889/
Last edited by MRUB on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Need help finding an unbirth comic

Postby bc9342bo0delete » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Any idea what site you found it on?
bc9342bo0delete
New to the forum

Re: Need help finding an unbirth comic

Postby MRUB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 pm

Not really, its been awhile since I found it. Sorry.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion