3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The new pred is in. How do you feel about her?

Overwhelmed with happy.
52%
short, but sweet.
28%
it is very update
5%
is aight
6%
I wanted something else(feel free to comment)
4%
I'm that last option cause the poll glitched again
6%

Total votes : 262

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 05/29/16

Postby Ehe044 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Must say i love the game an i even read through your interactiv story and i saw some familiar faces. but there is one thing that catches my eye, you keep talking about a steam game of yours but never the name so if you would be so kinldy to say the name of the game so i an mabye others can check it out
Ehe044
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:45 pm

Ehe044 wrote:Must say i love the game an i even read through your interactiv story and i saw some familiar faces. but there is one thing that catches my eye, you keep talking about a steam game of yours but never the name so if you would be so kinldy to say the name of the game so i an mabye others can check it out

Ah yes, I kinda shy from mentioning it since it's a lighthearted game, but it's a game on steam called Secret Santa. Definitely not the kinda game you'd see me make from all the stuff I've posted but I like to make the simple and cute stuff too. Luckily, most of everything should be done with that game now, so hopefully I can start making some updates soon, before I go to town on a new steam project.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pinhead2212 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:23 pm

I'd gladly pay to see this game developed much further
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby MachoMan24 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:25 pm

What file do I click on to play the actual game? I don't wanna mess up and download something that will mess up my computer
MachoMan24
New to the forum

Postby CartoonVore » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:12 am

reclusenutcase wrote:Though it's not an early promise or anything I thought I'd share some preview on the new predator I plan to work on for the next update to 3DD. Her name is Mae and shes a creation from Yuzupan. Though she doesn't have all her animations let alone any mechanics yet. I plan to make her a whole new pred challenge to the game when she's finished. For now though, there will be no progress on this game project till after november since I'm still working on a steam game. I know it's a mean tease, but I felt like sharing. Hope you guys like it.

maetest2.gif

She looks fairly exciting, but if her hands would smaller, it might emphasize the size of her stomach instead, and hammer through the fact that the player is inside her bloated belly!

Also, if she's going to have nipples, could there be a way to blur them, for YouTube's sake? :p If not, I could probably place a black bar over it as I record. I feel like your game has gotten some attention from my channel. Always happy to see more people flock to try your game. :)

Keep it up! Can't wait for more!
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sean1M » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:50 am

Hey CV. So this is your account here. Now while your animations in all honesty aren't that impressive right now I did sub you because I did see potential for improvement down the road. And then you started showcasing these vore games and I honestly think that is pretty awesome. And it did allow me to find this game here which I am quite thankful for.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby CartoonVore » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:18 pm

Sean1M wrote:Hey CV. So this is your account here. Now while your animations in all honesty aren't that impressive right now I did sub you because I did see potential for improvement down the road. And then you started showcasing these vore games and I honestly think that is pretty awesome. And it did allow me to find this game here which I am quite thankful for.

Glad to see you enjoy the games, and I'll try to produce better animations. :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sean1M » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:38 am

CVYouTube wrote:
Sean1M wrote:Hey CV. So this is your account here. Now while your animations in all honesty aren't that impressive right now I did sub you because I did see potential for improvement down the road. And then you started showcasing these vore games and I honestly think that is pretty awesome. And it did allow me to find this game here which I am quite thankful for.

Glad to see you enjoy the games, and I'll try to produce better animations. :gulp:

In that case good luck to you. Any new art medium takes a lot of practice and experimentation to nut out and improve.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby CartoonVore » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:55 pm

How goes the new animation of the new predator?
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:10 pm

So just a heads up to everyone, I'm presently trying to make a build for the new update, but due to file sizes, and potential complications. I might have to release the update as a separate game. Because of this, I decided to post a poll asking people if they would like the game to be separated into multiple games with one pred per download, or just one large download with all preds. It's only going to be a one pred update, but if I happen to make new updates down the line, I want to know what people would prefer.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CartoonVore » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Estimated file sizes could help the voting accuracy. :-D
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:07 pm

If it causes major problems then I'd say separate them.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:20 am

How about separate for now, and when you've got a number of predators that hit somewhere around your original vision for this project, attempt to compile them all together? As in, after they are all finished?
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pinhead2212 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Just keep them separate for now, people will deal with DLing other games to play something great
Pinhead2212
Participator

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 04/19/17

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:11 am

Okay so update has been posted, and game should be up and running. I have the update in one download for now since separating the game might get out of hand if handled badly, so I might do that later. Only time will tell. I would highly suggest reading the update notes on the front page so you can see what is new and such also for some small hints for the new pred. Unfortunately I kinda rushed the post so I'm open to comments about my terrible spelling or odd glitch reports and such.

CVYouTube » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:12 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
Though it's not an early promise or anything I thought I'd share some preview on the new predator I plan to work on for the next update to 3DD. Her name is Mae and shes a creation from Yuzupan. Though she doesn't have all her animations let alone any mechanics yet. I plan to make her a whole new pred challenge to the game when she's finished. For now though, there will be no progress on this game project till after november since I'm still working on a steam game. I know it's a mean tease, but I felt like sharing. Hope you guys like it.

maetest2.gif

She looks fairly exciting, but if her hands would smaller, it might emphasize the size of her stomach instead, and hammer through the fact that the player is inside her bloated belly!

Also, if she's going to have nipples, could there be a way to blur them, for YouTube's sake? :p If not, I could probably place a black bar over it as I record. I feel like your game has gotten some attention from my channel. Always happy to see more people flock to try your game. :)

Keep it up! Can't wait for more!

Fuck! I forgot to make that an option. I don't think that should be that hard to add later, but for now, I do not have any censorship option as of yet, so you'll have to wait I suppose. Sorry about that.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Quick little bug report:

Spoiler: show
On the new pred if you skip time the night of day 3, day 3 will repeat and the game will never end.

Fun game, Although I admit that the new pred is hard to feel out.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CartoonVore » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 am

So far, I've gotten the... er... 'Horny' ending... but each time I go for what passes as the sad ending, I only get into the 80's on the teardrop meter. So far, I've found that the only way to get her there is by flirting with her until she's pissed, then insulting her until she breaks down, then massaging or struggling inside her. Is that the best way? If not, don't tell me what is the best way, only tell me that it isn't the fastest way to get her mood to there.

Also, what mood do you have to get her in to increase the meter that replaces the vain meter? I don't know what to call that, by the way. It looks like a thermometer, so I would guess health.

I can't give full gameplay critique until I'm finished, but I have to be honest in saying I don't enjoy how you increase her sadness meter. I'm just not a fan of verbal abuse/bullying.

It's definitely challenging. I also need to find out how the hell to get anything done at night. So far, massaging and struggling seem to fail to get her out of the wavy symbol mood.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grapefruitfanfic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm

So far, I've only played the old pred and struggling up takes a lot longer than the others.
Grapefruitfanfic
Been posting for a bit

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 04/23/17

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:28 am

Just finished a quick update. Added a new icon for Mae's 5th mood, added a censor option, fixed the days glitch, and tweaked the difficulty by a teeny tiny fraction. Also, I added some hints on the first page of the forum in hopes it helps get an idea for unlocking the 5th mood. When it's figured out, it's the easiest ending to get, but it's main defense is figuring it out. Almost king hippo style.

That's all for now. Remember to check hints if your having a hard time, and I hope you enjoy the update despite it's smallness.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 04/23/17

Postby Hansony » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:09 am

I am going to assume it is a bug given how the original pred work (sorry haven't noticed if the name is given) that Mae doesn't get any of the "stats" increased no matter what you do...
I have tried every talk option and both massaged and struggled and all it does is change her mood between angry and normal... really hope this is a bug and not just an insane difficulty level
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game