Favorite ways that preds torture prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favorite ways that preds torture prey?

Postby EatMeImIrish » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:18 pm

I love cruel/sadistic preds that taunt their prey about their fate, even while they're inside the stomach.

For those of you with similar tastes, what are some of your favorite things that sadistic preds do to their prey? (I'm kind of looking for some inspiration, actually; I'm hoping someone will suggest something I haven't thought of yet.)

Here are a few of my favorite examples:

- Making prey listen to their stomach and reminding them that they're going in there soon (bonus if the previous victim is still in there)
- Describing in great detail what's going to happen to them/what's currently happening to them
- Keeping them conscious for as long as possible

Feel free to add on!
"Joey, did you eat my sandwich?"
"I am your sandwich."
EatMeImIrish
Somewhat familiar

Re: Favorite ways that preds torture prey?

Postby tastedlikechicken » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:31 pm

i do love when a predator rapes his prey before 8)
tastedlikechicken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marauder » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:35 pm

It depends, I am not a fan of outright rape or the likes. A huge fan of betrayal however. A pred secuding their prey, engaging in consensual activities, then slowly showing their real face afterwards. Mocking and taunting them can be nice, especially when it's combined with posessiveness etc.
Marauder
Somewhat familiar

Postby SlitheringSnake » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:38 pm

As someone that tends to role-play feral critters with big appetites I tend to be thirsty (hungry?) for multiple prey scenes, and those work perfectly for this sort of thing. Teasing two captured snacks about who might be eaten first is always fun; pretending you can't make up your mind on who will be let go (keeping secret the knowledge that neither is going to be set free, of course) and who will be devoured is a particularly delicious form of playing with your food. As a role-player that is particularly fond of serpents it's quite easy to tease and torment prey by keeping them coiled up tight while you talk to them about their eventual trip down the hatch. Showing them that their hiking partner is now a plump bulge in your scaly body also works wonders to instill dread.

...I'm a nice snake, I promise.
Nice open window you have there. It would be a shame if I slithered into it and devoured you.
SlitheringSnake
Been posting for a bit

Postby bigmacrmuk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Echoing some sentiments above - betrayal is a wonderful theme for preds, especially when it's so well done the prey has absolutely no idea about it until the pred decides it's time for them to know.

Also as I like the power aspect of vore, taunting, objectifying and otherwise spelling out the experience for the prey is a nice touch too. Preds that tell the prey exactly what position they're in, and exactly what's going to happen to them while sadistically enjoying the experience...fun!

(Also a fan of preds objectifying/anonymising their prey - making it so they can't escape etc - and then gifting them to another pred, either one they do know or another nameless pred, because the prey is "just a meal" now.)
bigmacrmuk
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightWolf » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Stick prey head first down the mouth and tickle his helpless feet before swallowing him entirely
I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one.
NightWolf
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Mouth play but precisely show them how you could easily just eat them, destroy their hope but not their survival ability. If they are tiny to you, put them in your mouth and "try" to close it on them and act like they are actually fighting against it, make out with your tongue, try to make them give up and stuff. Stimulate them while they're going down your throat (works for any size).
Kitsouille
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:40 pm

I like it when she loves to partake in my other desires (i.e. non-vore related or BDSM, etcetera).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:05 pm

I personally adore taunting and teasing by the predator, spelling out their fate is just awesome, and I've even found scenarios where the predator actually lets them almost escape or at least try very fun. I also like when the predator forces or controls the prey, when they have a still digesting victim inside (bonus if it's someone that the prey knows), to rub their stomach, sack, etc. to help them digest.
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Celic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:15 pm

I'm a fan of cruelty with hesitation -- sadism with empathy -- indecision about whether or not to go through with the irreversible act of taking the prey's life, but where the prey sees only hints of this otherwise hidden internal struggle, and tries to capitalize on those flashes of warmth before they fade. I like it to always be a question of how far the pred will go, where the prey's fate is undecided right up until the very last moment, where they either get through to their pred and earn mercy, or don't
Celic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Garwood » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:24 pm

tastedlikechicken wrote:i do love when a predator rapes his prey before 8)

Me too!
Garwood
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:25 pm

I like the predator to hold the prey over their open mouth and tell them that's where they're going. I generally like very cruel predators that get off on the prey screaming and begging. I like them to use the prey sexually first, or force the prey to worship them, then masturbate after eating them.

I also like when the predator offers them their freedom if they win a game, then when the prey does win they just laugh and telling them they were never getting out of this.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:25 pm

As far as taur predators go, especially fat taurs, slowly lowering their bum on a victim desperately trying to hold it up to avoid a one-way trip up their tailhole is fun. :3
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby aetherwalk » Thu May 11, 2017 9:40 am

Nothing turns me on quite like an insanely sadistic, ravenous woman. I really love vore works where the prey is kept for long periods of time as a sex slave, constantly reminded of their fate. I'm quite the masochist, so a scenario ending in a prolonged, terrifying hard vore scene would just be the best~
Cruel, female, and hungry? Slide into my DMs.
Spoiler: show
Snapchat and Kik: aetherwalk
Discord: Silent Fear#7808
aetherwalk
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue May 16, 2017 6:05 pm

1.Eating the prey's friends/family and forcing the prey to watch/listen as they're digested

2.burping/farting in the prey's face

Bonus points if it's both at the same time.
Last edited by Theguythatdoes on Wed May 17, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue May 16, 2017 6:43 pm

I wouldn't call it a favorite but I would say spicing up your vore with a bit of sexuality can be interesting. I'm not saying sex before eating or masturbating after eating but teasing during the eating. Some preys may see it as the last meal before being sentenced to death (aka I'm dying but at least it's hot), but isn't it sadistic to arouse your prey with the very thing that's going to kill him/her? The poor thing is scared to death but its arousal is partly overriding its fear, even its own body is against the mind.
Kitsouille
???

Postby HowManyMoreTimes » Tue May 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Eating normal food in front of the prey always seems pretty cruel to me. The prey gets to watch them enjoy their meal and swallow their food, all the while knowing they're going to have the same fate as that pile of pancakes, or sandwich, or cake. Also, it's great when the pred holds their prey to their throat when they swallow and then to their stomach when it starts gurgling, just for fun!
Ultra Violet, Vibrating at High Frequency <3
HowManyMoreTimes
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChibiToy » Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Everything I enjoy most has been named already...
Except treating the prey like food. The pred should let the prey know obviously that it's not a human being any longer but mere food with how things developed (And that's ideally done with a combination of the already mentioned things). That really pushes my buttons.
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 pm

ChibiToy wrote:Everything I enjoy most has been named already...
Except treating the prey like food. The pred should let the prey know obviously that it's not a human being any longer but mere food with how things developed (And that's ideally done with a combination of the already mentioned things). That really pushes my buttons.

That counts as torture? Oh well should have guessed lol, this is practically my default predator mindset in regard to preys. I don't do it because I want to torture them though, it's just how I (usually) play preds. To put it briefly, I simply ignore anything about the prey that isn't about them being food, so age, gender, profession, relationships -- everything is irrelevant. They're nothing more than nourishment my belly is longing for.
Kitsouille
???

Postby ChibiToy » Wed May 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Kitsouille wrote:That counts as torture? Oh well should have guessed lol, this is practically my default predator mindset in regard to preys. I don't do it because I want to torture them though, it's just how I (usually) play preds. To put it briefly, I simply ignore anything about the prey that isn't about them being food, so age, gender, profession, relationships -- everything is irrelevant. They're nothing more than nourishment my belly is longing for.

Awwww... In my life, I never wished stronger for being a few inch tall(and at your place)... :cry: :gulp: :lol:
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion