Idea for a "new" type of vore.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Idea for a "new" type of vore.

Postby calldahotline » Wed May 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Strictly speaking, this is less of a new idea but rather bringing something not often seen into view. In my browsing I've stumbled across a few pieces of vore that (in my mind at least) share similar elements but don't have something to tie them together. That is what I want to bring attention too.

For lack of a better term, I shall call this "Integration". Another name for it will likely be used by people. The best definition I can think of for it is "the act of one organism making another part of it's body without digestion or absorption, therefore keeping the victim alive". As for what I am prattling on about, these are the best examples I could find.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/301008
https://e-hentai.org/g/1062420/a0a65a701b/ pages 44-46 according to the index
https://e-hentai.org/g/924229/1d22017770/ pages 25-28 according to the index

Not sure if anyone would even be interested in this, but I thought it was worth pointing out.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Idea for a "new" type of vore.

Postby Rendezvore » Wed May 17, 2017 6:43 pm

I understand what you're saying, but I would go by the biological term in nature, which is symbiosis, specifically endosymbiosis where one creature lives inside another long-term to mutual benefit. Though, I can't find an example where a long-term trapped creature would not necessarily receive much benefit, only the opposite where one creature is considered parasitic, but since vore/unbirth/transformations are a special case... I would still call it an endosymbiotic relationship between the two (or more) creatures, regardless of who benefits from it.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Wed May 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Nitro_Titan draws a lot of artwork that fits this theme, and I've seen a few other works around here that do as well.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby go47 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Not exactly new, but I do appreciate that Kancolle comic. Always fun to link those in crowded TS lobbys. :lol:
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed May 24, 2017 2:39 pm

makes me think of these-
not sure they fully count, there's some digestion/absorption, but definitely related. not so pretty, and yes, old
...but still gold.

Male angler fish...
Tongue-eating bug...
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Return to General Vore Discussion