Old writings.com ineractive story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Old writings.com ineractive story

Postby JustSomePrey » Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm

So, a few years ago there was this interactive story on writings.com called Another Shrunken in High School, or something along those lines, its been deleted for a while now, but I'm curious if someone was able to save it on the way back machine. It had quite a bit of quality vore in it as the character you controlled got into pretty interesting situations, from being abducted by the hottest girl in school, to calling a friend only for her to abuse him, climbing the sexy teachers leggings and getting her attention by crawling into her vagina, and one ending even had the kid very descriptively be unbirthed by a spider.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Re: Old writings.com ineractive story

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 pm

sounds fun
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:37 am

Look up the We are losing good content ! in Interactive Writing. There should be a updated Links near the end, not at the end, which will probably have the stories you want, ( ALL WORKING OFFLINE ) And linked just like it would be online. (Disconnect internet before using )..

Problem is it takes my chrome about 40 minutes to upload the 90000 stories, 20 minutes to upload the 500000 series of stories, might work faster for you, but it can take a while. There are two links, one with names of stories that have a code, then the download link which has the code and click to download.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Look up the We are losing good content ! in Interactive Writing. There should be a updated Links near the end, not at the end, which will probably have the stories you want, ( ALL WORKING OFFLINE ) And linked just like it would be online. (Disconnect internet before using )..

Problem is it takes my chrome about 40 minutes to upload the 90000 stories, 20 minutes to upload the 500000 series of stories, might work faster for you, but it can take a while. There are two links, one with names of stories that have a code, then the download link which has the code and click to download.

your description on how to find it is very vague and despite multiple google searches, I've found little to what you've described.

Could you please supply the exact wording you used to search, or better yet, a link?
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth