Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby SilentViewer » Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm

You deeeeeefinitively have a vore fetish. You also deeeeeefinitively found the right place to explore it. Everyone here is chill so, I'd honestly just take a look around (gallery,forums,etc...) I'm positive you'll see something that you like, or at least learn a little more about what you like. Moniquexcx,
SilentViewer
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackNoName » Thu May 18, 2017 5:35 am

Gotta say, vore is kind of something you need to ''grow'' into. It's obviously a fetish that isn't really represented in traditional media, so it will mostly just be you trying out different things, see how you like em. I for example came into vore more through the giantess scene, and slowly looked up more and more and is now one of my main kinks, over giantess even. There are even some aspects of it I didn't like 1 or 2 years ago, but slowly you will get corrupted to the point anything gets you off, lol.
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu May 18, 2017 6:57 am

Rendezvore wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:You didn't mention being sexually aroused by swallowing these things, so it doesn't sound like a fetish at all.

I really doubt that, since they mentioned deepthroat. They probably assumed the default around here was to be sexually aroused by vore, so figured they didn't need to mention it.
But even so, you don't have to be sexually aroused for it to be a fetish, as has been explained numerous times by those without a sexual link to their enthusiasm and sensual feelings toward vore.

Deepthroating is not an act of vore; and if it's not sexual, it's not a fetish. It's enthusiasm, affinity, interest, and a ton of other words, but not a fetish.
Don't get me wrong, you don't have to have a vore fetish to be welcome here, but the word 'fetish' is defined as being sexual.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Thu May 18, 2017 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby fixated1 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:59 am

SilentViewer wrote:Everyone here is chill...

*looks at the octopus argument, sighs*

Most of the time.

Ultimately, only you can answer the question, but I think you should explore the site to see if you do. My guess is you do.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Thu May 18, 2017 8:19 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
Rendezvore wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:You didn't mention being sexually aroused by swallowing these things, so it doesn't sound like a fetish at all.

I really doubt that, since they mentioned deepthroat. They probably assumed the default around here was to be sexually aroused by vore, so figured they didn't need to mention it.
But even so, you don't have to be sexually aroused for it to be a fetish, as has been explained numerous times by those without a sexual link to their enthusiasm and sensual feelings toward vore.

Deepthroating is not an act of vore; and if it's not sexual, it's not a fetish. It's enthusiasm, affinity, interest, and a ton of other words, but not a fetish.
Don't get me wrong, you don't have to have a vore fetish to be welcome here, but the word 'fetish' is defined as being sexual.

I did not say deepthroat was vore. I was only pointing out that they mentioned something sexual in relation to their oral fixation in the original post, so their interest may be sexual in nature, thus it would be a fetish.

And I'm sorry, I don't agree that a fetish can't be enjoyed as a fetish by those that are asexual in a sensual manner. I don't care what dictionary or wikipedia says on that matter, because those sources rarely mention exceptions to the norm. Many people who are asexual will still say they have a fetish. And if you want to get techincal, vore isn't even really a fetish by medical terms which only involves body parts not situational activities, it's actually a paraphilia, but no one around here really cares about that and just uses the common term "fetish" for anyone here who is into vore.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:46 am

Yes, listing deep throating within the context of eating things points toward a sexual connection to eating things. It's a bit more nuanced but it's there.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 am

simple answer is simple: if your kink/interest/whatever you're inclined to call it does not involve living things/people being the object of consumption, then it's not vore.
a lot of people have an interest in eating, swallowing, and various related concepts without having any interest in vore, and vice versa. that said, a lot of other people enjoy both. the only way to know what you do or don't like is to have some exposure to it and consider how it makes you feel. there are a lot of different ways the vore kink can be expressed, and even people who have that kink don't all like the same stuff or like it for the same reasons. even people who are not really into vore might find at least or or two scenarios they actually do enjoy, so might as well do some exploring now that you're here. hopefully you won't get too scarred along the way. ;;U (my suggestion is, if you can think of anything you definitely DON'T want to see, put it in your blacklist filter BEFORE you start looking around in the galleries!)
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion