Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 22 CO

Postby darkevilme » Wed May 10, 2017 2:03 pm

JackBright wrote:Do you think you'll ever make it so that your character gains from vore, or at least gets a boost to parts of their body, at least once the Description thing gets done?

personally, weight gain aint my thing. But it's not a hard thing to add to the game. Though, considering the game currently doesn't have any starvation effects where you lose weight due to lack of satiation either we might end up with the player as some kinda corpulent landwhale.
darkevilme
---

Postby darkevilme » Sat May 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Bump. Something I want to give a try is a new feedback system I found. Google forms.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAoCOIVoitHhzCzTxYQGaHmfN0yVOe1Vywj_E1soM-BKT5xg/viewform?usp=sf_link
darkevilme
---

Postby Justin-Time » Sat May 13, 2017 10:37 pm

I'm sure this is already asked and answered, but I am currently not going to look for it. How do you become male exactly?

EDIT: Nevermind. I skimmed and I think my question's answered.
Justin-Time
Been posting for a bit

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 23

Postby darkevilme » Wed May 17, 2017 10:45 am

bump new version: Yes we're skipping 22 due to reasons

changelist:
Combat overhaul (+new equipment, perks)
Quick action slot
Dungeon overhaul
New module
ability to turn off the autosave
new chargen step
New scenes by contributors as pred: (3 CV, 2 OV, 3 UB, 1 CTF) sexual: (1 analsex)
New scenes by me as prey: (3 ov, 1 UB, 3 CV) as pred: (2 ov)

download links:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3301x19j7hs3chj/Nomad_alpha_23.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nn4eep2ekmgaac9/Nomad%20alpha%2023.zip?dl=0

I'll be taking a bit of a break to relax (and deal with the inevitable bug fixes) then start work on update 24 in due time.

Update 24's main headline item will be the capture system, are you predatory? is karma 100 the path you chose? are you envious of those otherwise pathetic prey astronauts who can subsist off their box full of fruit on long space journeys? well be at peace my voracious friend with the new cryomax lifeform containment device and omnico approved capture technology you need never worry on long space trips, just hunt for a few extra meals before you go and they'll be kept fresh and squirmy for when you need them.

no other features or content is promised for update 24, that's not to say there won't be, just I won't be promising it.

as always feedback and more important bug reports are welcome for the new version.

edit: and as a reminder, still having the form up. i'll put another one out when i'm most of the way towards finishing update 24.
[url]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link[/url]
Last edited by darkevilme on Wed May 17, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkevilme
---

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:24 am

Appreciate the new options at start! Though, minor quibble; perhaps dickgirl might suffice better than sh*male as the default descriptor.

Also I just discovered you can attempt to seduce your computer.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Wed May 17, 2017 11:31 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:Appreciate the new options at start! Though, minor quibble; perhaps dickgirl might suffice better than sh*male as the default descriptor.

Also I just discovered you can attempt to seduce your computer.

yes, you can make the attempt. and you will not succeed, REALISM!
darkevilme
---

Postby R3X » Wed May 17, 2017 9:31 pm

pfft nothing lube, a fleshlight and some ducttape can't help you achieve. Ans always remember, kids, if it dosen't work, you didn't use enough ducttape!
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby vayne358 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:27 pm

game crashes when trying to enter the raptor cave.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 23A

Postby darkevilme » Thu May 18, 2017 5:06 am

vayne358 wrote:game crashes when trying to enter the raptor cave.

whoops. Forgot to properly clean up after the overhaul
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rkt4u03bmcjnuh/Nomad%20alpha%2023A.zip?dl=0
http://www.mediafire.com/file/frand3274g6d20z/Nomad_alpha_23A.zip
darkevilme
---

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 am

Thanks for changing the thing! Really appreciate it!

I do like the ability to eat synths. Makes clearing that place out as a pred so much easier.

EDIT:
Welp, interacting with whatever that green and yellow thing next to the harpy crash site was crashed my game.
I'm inclide to believe it's the gourd bush and if so, i think the problematic line is that it says it
Code: Select all
<contains maximum="1" minimum="1">brigh gourd</contains>

when brigh gourd isn't an item. I'm gonna edit that and see if it works.

EDIT 2: Nope. I'll just pretend that object doesn't exist for now.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 23B

Postby darkevilme » Thu May 18, 2017 10:07 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:Thanks for changing the thing! Really appreciate it!

I do like the ability to eat synths. Makes clearing that place out as a pred so much easier.

EDIT:
Welp, interacting with whatever that green and yellow thing next to the harpy crash site was crashed my game.
I'm inclide to believe it's the gourd bush and if so, i think the problematic line is that it says it
Code: Select all
<contains maximum="1" minimum="1">brigh gourd</contains>

when brigh gourd isn't an item. I'm gonna edit that and see if it works.

EDIT 2: Nope. I'll just pretend that object doesn't exist for now.

the lack of quality control strikes again. but yeah. fix for that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lmhj4y3mw6bpmh/Nomad%20alpha%2023B.zip?dl=0
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5g5x3ljemmrk3wd/Nomad_alpha_23B.zip

note this will only fix it if the area is regenerated. which means destroying the moon file or starting over.

the gourds are meant to be another source of food for prey critters.
darkevilme
---

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:02 am

I know I've talked about going to do stuff and not actually doing it, but I kinda wanna help anal vore get in. How does one create new files?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 23C

Postby darkevilme » Thu May 18, 2017 11:13 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:I know I've talked about going to do stuff and not actually doing it, but I kinda wanna help anal vore get in. How does one create new files?

You probably don't need to. if you just write the branches onto the targets of your anal wrath and make them conditional on the analvore perk i can toss in an analvore perk easily, the perk was never the hard bit about this. honestly it could just be a slightly modified copy of the oralvore perk and it'd work.

edit:

and apparently I forgot to copy action costs and handle them properly when using move modifiers.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/np1a0n4pfemftcc/Nomad%20alpha%2023C.zip?dl=0
http://www.mediafire.com/file/761z7ypnyfn8nto/Nomad_alpha_23C.zip
Last edited by darkevilme on Thu May 18, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkevilme
---

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:30 am

I don't understand what the satiation modifier to oral vore does.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Thu May 18, 2017 11:33 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:I don't understand what the satiation modifier to oral vore does.

It increases your maximum capacity for satiation. how little sense that makes I leave up to you. But basically it raises the maximum amount of satiation you can have so the longer you can go without a meal effectively...to represent appetite.
darkevilme
---

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:41 am

Given that the genital vores also satisfy appetite, I reckon it might make some degree of sense for them to also increase the amount of maximum satiation when unlocked. If you had your own reasoning for them not doing that, though, that's cool.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alphashows » Thu May 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Alrighty, got some more bugs for you, I was gonna put ap usage ones here but looks like you gottem!

The grenade weapon has unlimited uses which is probably unintentional, because getting a second one used them both normally. They also crash the game if the aoe hits outside the map, if an enemy is next the transition. The new mighty boot is a fun move but also crashes the game if you kick something to the edge of/off of the map.
Speaking of aoe, when an enemy is already beaten, hitting them with aoe by attacking something next to them causes them to be seduced (I think doing enough damage to beat them twice?)

The tentacle monster softlocks the game when you beat it, and the cats on alpha3 do too when you choose to snuggle with one after beating it, maybe a typo or something in the choices.
The void amulet also stayed in my inventory when put into the pillar but the other one was used up.

That's it for now, thanks again for the fun game!
alphashows
New to the forum

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 23D

Postby darkevilme » Thu May 18, 2017 4:04 pm

alphashows wrote:Alrighty, got some more bugs for you, I was gonna put ap usage ones here but looks like you gottem!

The grenade weapon has unlimited uses which is probably unintentional, because getting a second one used them both normally. They also crash the game if the aoe hits outside the map, if an enemy is next the transition. The new mighty boot is a fun move but also crashes the game if you kick something to the edge of/off of the map.
Speaking of aoe, when an enemy is already beaten, hitting them with aoe by attacking something next to them causes them to be seduced (I think doing enough damage to beat them twice?)

The tentacle monster softlocks the game when you beat it, and the cats on alpha3 do too when you choose to snuggle with one after beating it, maybe a typo or something in the choices.
The void amulet also stayed in my inventory when put into the pillar but the other one was used up.

That's it for now, thanks again for the fun game!

well that's a hefty set of bugs to work through, cheers.
Spoiler: show
honestly i thought the first feedback on the elder thing would of been 'how the fuck do i beat this too difficult' not 'i beat it, where's my reward?' you're an enterprising soul to have so quickly found all the new stuff though. i am impressed.

edit:
and update that should solve most of those.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6hvpb5iua1cqvg8/Nomad_alpha_23D.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6imq58xj2vqn9q/Nomad%20alpha%2023D.zip?dl=0
darkevilme
---

Postby alphashows » Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 am

I was playing a melee build with unlimited ap powerblow (from the bug) and had a couple of clarities from the dungeon which let me get close enough to squash it, still took a few tries though so it could be tough now.

Grenades also made the dungeon easier and with a skill like mighty boot my first thought was to get things stuck inside a wall. I like the new pounce/pull moves the enemies can use, it makes them more unique!
I also have a suggestion for a "boring childhood" which starts you with neutral stats.
alphashows
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:18 am

So, I reckon giving the player the means to capture prey on their ship would require a bigger ship, and I've formed an idea about how that might could go down. Care for my suggestion?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game