Unofficial SSVM Unofficial Disposal Addon **Updated to 0.3**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM Unofficial Disposal Addon **Updated to 0

Postby Septia » Sun May 14, 2017 4:41 pm

This is a pretty fun mod as it is, and I certainly hope to see more of it when Ssvm calms down a bit to a stable version.

What kind of work on this mod remains primarily?
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Septia wrote:This is a pretty fun mod as it is, and I certainly hope to see more of it when Ssvm calms down a bit to a stable version.

What kind of work on this mod remains primarily?

I'm not really working on it at all at the moment. I still have all the files and remember what needs to be done to update it. Unless they change the way vore works it shouldn't be too hard to update in the future.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Septia » Tue May 16, 2017 4:16 am

FoxyVixen21 wrote:I'm not really working on it at all at the moment. I still have all the files and remember what needs to be done to update it. Unless they change the way vore works it shouldn't be too hard to update in the future.

From reading some of the posts I did notice you weren't working on it currently, however I was more a bit curious on what would be left to do on the mod in a technical level once the Simple Vore mod becomes a bit more stable. As the vore mod currently still changes so often with new versions coming out rather frequently it doesn't make too much sense completing it now if a new version would mess with it. But, for the future I am curious, as I do like this mod and hope to see more fun things come of it.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 am

It really depends on how much the vore changes in SSVM, if it doesn't change much very little work would need to be done, but if the creator of the mod changes it a lot then it will basically need to be re-created from nothing.

My mod was pretty much finished, it just didn't include all the NPCs as options. Since I needed to manually add each NPC I didn't see much point into continuing until it comes to a point where development has slowed down. From what I have seen the last one was released in December. So it has been a while since a major update. So once the next one comes out I will have a look at the code and if there hasn't been major chances to the vore (meaning small changes to my mode to make it compatible again) I may do an update.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby silverspec » Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Great concept. I definitely like what you did.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby silverspec » Fri May 19, 2017 4:29 pm

So I managed to get pretty far, but it seems to 'load in' the wrong type of tenant. A black pigeon moves in lol. The dialogue and sounds work alright, but my character doesn't disappear.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby silverspec » Fri May 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Okay. I got it to work, The problem was I was in admin mode
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:18 am

Do you have the latest SSVM? Does that mean the mod still works?
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby silverspec » Sun May 21, 2017 12:23 pm

FoxyVixen21 wrote:Do you have the latest SSVM? Does that mean the mod still works?

Yes to both.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:38 am

The latest SSVM Update breaks this mod.
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bluefire164 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:21 am

i have a problem, whenever i try to spawn the harpy with the disposal badge they die and are never spawn idk what is causing it
Bluefire164
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:06 am

Bluefire164 wrote:i have a problem, whenever i try to spawn the harpy with the disposal badge they die and are never spawn idk what is causing it

Please read post above yours, and notice this addon has not been updated since October '16.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby ProjectXenome » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Is this still being worked on?
ProjectXenome
New to the forum

Postby seth270 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:57 am

ProjectXenome wrote:Is this still being worked on?

No sorry the Person making this stopped after the recent Update to the main SSVM mod went live and broke things not been updated in a long while.
seth270
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game