A Morbid Idea

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

A Morbid Idea

Postby RuffledFerret » Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 am

Not sure what sort of response this will get, but figured I'd share anyway.
A friend and I were having a talk recently and getting into some pretty dark places. We were on the topic of cremation and what sorts of ceremonies/rituals the deceased wish to have performed on their ashes, or rather, what they wish for their relatives to do with them. My friend asked me - assuming he dies first - to make sure his ashes somehow got into space. Quite a beautiful notion, and in no way inspired by the many hours of Elite Dangerous he's been playing lately.
I recalled that, if my memory is correct, NASA actually offers some sort of service wherein your ashes may be launched into space. If you're more of a nature-lover, you can also have your ashes mixed into seeds so a tree can sprout from your remains. You can also have your ashes made into a diamond so your loved one can keep you with them forevermore.
He then made the joke - as good friends do - that he would steal one of my mom's cigarettes and mix my ashes into them, so my mom would unknowingly smoke me. Quite an original idea (though perhaps comparable to the various musical artists who've snorted a fallen friend's ashes with cocaine), and one that got me thinking...
We all know that rl vore is as possible as it is desired (not), but if you can truthfully say that vore is a very important aspect of your life, how would you feel about having a loved one ingest your ashes instead? While not exactly the scenario of which we all fantasize, you could indeed become a meal for someone else in death (without said person being considered a cannibal [arguably]). The season 2 finale of My Strange Addiction apparently covers an obsession similar to this, as a distraught widow carries her husbands urn with her everywhere she goes and cannot stop eating the ashes inside.
My idea involved having ashes mixed into a tasty spice that was then sprinkled upon a steak drizzled in sauce before being served, though I'm sure there are better ways.
So...there's the subject. Please discuss in a civil manner.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A Morbid Idea

Postby Miridium » Fri May 19, 2017 4:19 am

The king of Helicarnassus, if memory serves, actually had his wife drink his ashes after he died.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RuffledFerret » Fri May 19, 2017 4:48 am

Miridium wrote:The king of Helicarnassus, if memory serves, actually had his wife drink his ashes after he died.

That reminds me, in an old episode of South Park Cartman drank Kenny's ashes (he thought it was coffee) and was possessed by his spirit.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Fri May 19, 2017 4:49 am

I'll be blunt. Had kind of a similar discussion with a friend and my opinion since then hasn't changed: Since I'm totally selfish, I really couldn't care less what happens to my body, my ash or my grave. I'll be long gone and won't be able to experience a thing by then. I admit having your ash nourish a tree has at least a good purpose(maybe :P ). But I don't care either way, people can drag their butt over my grave and I wouldn't(or to be specific couldn't) mind it, even if I wanted... But I do think this thread would be better suited in the "Rest of the world forum"... maybe... :P

Miridium wrote:The king of Helicarnassus, if memory serves, actually had his wife drink his ashes after he died.

Did she get away unharmed? Can't imagine it's healthy to drink ash...
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Miridium » Fri May 19, 2017 6:46 am

ChibiToy wrote:Did she get away unharmed? Can't imagine it's healthy to drink ash...

I actually don't know that part.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:56 am

It's not healthy but a very small amount won't harm you. I suppose I could see myself doing that, but my sexuality is only a part of me. I have grander vision for the scope of my life. I want to create stories, and it would be far more important to me that those and my art were celebrated after I pass than my vore fetish.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri May 19, 2017 8:09 am

That sounds rather rude to try and make a loved one consume your gross ashes after you're dead and can no longer be aroused by your fate anyway.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 am

What about ghost boners?
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Fri May 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Its interesting but I don't think its sexy from either point of view (the person eating or the person's ashes being eaten). It just sounds kind of gross lol.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby GeneralUrist » Fri May 19, 2017 6:33 pm

I just tried to imagine what eating ashes might taste like, and I have the urge to go scrub my tongue just for the thought alone.

Good like finding someone willing to do that. ESPECIALLY without using a large quantity of ketchup :?
GeneralUrist
Been posting for a bit

Postby TETRO » Sat May 20, 2017 9:54 am

Eating ash might be kind of nasty and not too healthy. Ritual funerary cannibalism might actually be safer oddly enough.

Personally, instead of subjecting my loved ones to something like that, I'd rather be food for wild animals in the middle of the wilderness or maybe be cremated and be mixed into the soil of a forest.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion