Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu May 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Hope there's room for me too! I've PMd you Asterisk74 :arrow:
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asterisk74 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Okay, so far the group is myself, Darkly, Lukington, and Date Masamune. That might do it for the main crew. I'm leaving a spot open for Nottie if he wants to be in it, it's his comic after all. If he doesn't want to be, then there's one more open to bring it to five.

Though for people with more minor cameo-esque roles, I'm sure we can fit more.

Edit: Nottie is apparently good, so there's room for one more main person.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby 22209 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm open with making a small cameo
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:44 am

Well, today's the day! Finger's crossed!
dude101
---

Postby ladyalexis31 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Okay, I've got the latest issue of A Weekend Alone and whilst it has a couple of internal shots, most of it is assorted micro crushing which has personally never been something I like. The next issue looks like it may have some more endo stuff.

That comic idea sounds like fun. I'd consider asking for a slot if there was one left but I don't really know how I would picture myself drawn (due to numerous personal issues with my physical appearance). I might just wait for the finished comic and enjoy reading it
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Fri May 19, 2017 1:12 pm

ladyalexis31 wrote:Okay, I've got the latest issue of A Weekend Alone and whilst it has a couple of internal shots, most of it is assorted micro crushing which has personally never been something I like. The next issue looks like it may have some more endo stuff.

That comic idea sounds like fun. I'd consider asking for a slot if there was one left but I don't really know how I would picture myself drawn (due to numerous personal issues with my physical appearance). I might just wait for the finished comic and enjoy reading it

That comic idea does sound fun...

But I will NEVER BE A HOST!!!! As I have said numerous times this is both my thing and also my single greatest paranoid fear.

No seriously when I was 6 I stopped eating food because I was afraid that there might be tiny people trying to get into my body... I had to go to the hospital for being dangerously underweight
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:27 pm

ladyalexis31 wrote:Okay, I've got the latest issue of A Weekend Alone and whilst it has a couple of internal shots, most of it is assorted micro crushing which has personally never been something I like. The next issue looks like it may have some more endo stuff.

Btw, check PM.
dude101
---

Postby ladyalexis31 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:30 pm

I would consider being a host depending on where the tiny people where. I used to be very much against the idea but I've warmed to it over time.

Incidentally, I just remembered that I commissioned a short comic from SmushedBoy on deviantart. It was about a mother who shrank her son so he could explore her digestive system for his homework. I made sure it had no incest but not sure if people would be comfortable if I uploaded it here.
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kain » Fri May 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Do the internal shots in the new Weekend Alone comic take place inside the blonde or Sarah's mother, if you don't mind answering (:
Kain
Participator

Postby ladyalexis31 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Sarah's mother. At the start and end of the chapter
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby Asterisk74 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:05 pm

ladyalexis31 wrote:I would consider being a host depending on where the tiny people where. I used to be very much against the idea but I've warmed to it over time.

Incidentally, I just remembered that I commissioned a short comic from SmushedBoy on deviantart. It was about a mother who shrank her son so he could explore her digestive system for his homework. I made sure it had no incest but not sure if people would be comfortable if I uploaded it here.

I think people would be fine with it.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby dude101 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Read the new issue. There's one of 2 ways those people in the mother's belly are gonna get out:

1. She vomits them out.

2. They escape into the intestines to avoid getting digested.
dude101
---

Postby Kain » Fri May 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Really? I kind of assumed they were going to get burped out, with the cola and all. I have to say i'm sad I wont get to see the internal shots, but Giantessfan knows that internal views seem to be the fan favorites so they tease them out as slow as possible, which caused me to cancel my sub.):
Kain
Participator

Postby Asterisk74 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Seproth wrote:

That comic idea does sound fun...

But I will NEVER BE A HOST!!!! As I have said numerous times this is both my thing and also my single greatest paranoid fear.

No seriously when I was 6 I stopped eating food because I was afraid that there might be tiny people trying to get into my body... I had to go to the hospital for being dangerously underweight

You wouldn't be the host, nor is ladyalexis the host. Bloomkoto is graciously up for it, so she's the host. We know you're uncomfortable being the host, so we wouldn't push that on you. When I was asking around, it was for other characters to go inside. At this point, they'd probably be cameos, unless someone else wants to be some kind of host that makes a cameo.
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby ladyalexis31 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Okay, here are all the pages except the last one of that comic I commissioned. I will upload the last one if people ask me to but I'm still nervous about the last page.
Attachments
01_by_smushedboy-da4q6x6.png.jpg
02_by_smushedboy-da4q6vp.png.jpg
03_by_smushedboy-da4q6ug.png.jpg
04_by_smushedboy-da4q6tm.png.jpg
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:07 pm

ladyalexis31 wrote:Okay, here are all the pages except the last one of that comic I commissioned. I will upload the last one if people ask me to but I'm still nervous about the last page.

Go ahead and post it. We won't mind!
dude101
---

Postby ladyalexis31 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Here you go :oops:
Attachments
05_by_smushedboy-da4q6sn.png.jpg
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby SuperKirby » Fri May 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Hey, would it be alright if you uploaded the endo portions of A Weekend Alone 11 here?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby ladyalexis31 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Here you are. As I said, not much endo this issue. I wish these sites wouldn't tease us so much but I guess that's how they get customers.
Attachments
awa1.PNG
awa2.PNG
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Fri May 19, 2017 4:26 pm

For a moment I don't believe that woman is ANYONE'S mother least of all that girl who might be her twin sister.

I am calling soooo much bull shit on that!
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world