Favorite ways that preds torture prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Favorite ways that preds torture prey?

Postby CalinBeast » Wed May 17, 2017 10:48 pm

I see vore as a sort of BDSM practice, something safe yet humiliating for the prey. So there are a lot of ways I love to imagine the pred tormenting their little prey. Some of these include:

1. Burping in the prey's face, or simply in their presence
2. Laying/sitting on top of the prey
3. Urinating on the prey (Literally marking them as territory)
4. Teasing them verbally about what is soon to unfold
5. Sleeping atop the prey with the promise of eating them after waking up
6. Forcing the prey to listen to the pred's stomach at work, particularly by pressing the prey's head/face against their belly
7. Forcing the prey to perform cunnilingus on the pred (through facesitting or otherwise)
8. Drooling and slobbering all over the prey
9. Teasing the prey by forcing them to look down the pred"s maw

These are just a few off the top of my head. I love pre-vore activities so much~
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fantasia » Thu May 18, 2017 1:21 am

I like when the pred makes bargains with the prey to offer them a supposed way out, but either the bargains are basically unwinnable, or the pred goes back on their word and eats the prey anyway.
Fantasia
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChibiToy » Thu May 18, 2017 4:46 am

Okay, I gave it some more thought, sure everything has been said already, but never in-depth... I assume my own preference(shrunken prey) for all of these and talk to you(as in preds) directly:

1. Digestion/Stomachs sounds... While all of the posts say "working on content" I think that an empty stomach, craving for content can work just as well! And to go further, Calin described it best: Press the prey into your belly, it mustn't only hear, but also feel your stomach vibrating inside to get the maximum effect out of it and if it is intimidated enough rub it over while teasing it about what happens/will happen in there :P Also, don't limit yourself to just digestion sounds, press it against your neck while swallowing --> even more effect if you swallow a big (or just prey-sized) thing which makes your neck slightly extend while it's being pressed down! Your stomach isn't the only thing inside your body that your prey should be afraid of and you should let your prey know!

2.Burps/Farts... Nothing wrong with that, just that plain burping is more teasing than torturing! Eat a raw amount of really mean stuff, ideally while swallowing pieces of food - that are as big/slightly bigger than the prey itself - whole. Give your juices enough time to thoroughly work on your meal - mixing the half digested remains of a vast array of different food together while it's being sloshed around in your tummy - and if you feel like your stomach/system is at the peak of its work processing the food, let loose a lengthy and chunky burp right into the prey's face(or do that with a fart, which can even be way more effective --> Critical hit! ), giving it a live, olfactory feedback on your very own digestive process. As a pred, you need to work with all senses at your disposal to make the prey know what it really is to be in there, not only describe it! Being able to see/smell/feel/hear/taste can contribute so very much to making someone shivering in terror.

3. While writing that, a kinda disgusting idea crossed my mind :oops: I call it puking... Make yourself throw up, on or next to the prey, with or without content. You can swallow food and wait for as long as you'd like before getting it out again, to make completely sure your prey gets a in-depth understanding of what happens next --> seeing is believing and stuff - or just simply letting it have a taste of your stomach acids... You can take a bunch of mini sausages and swallow one every few minutes and after set time, you just throw up, showing your prey what happens after how much time inside your stomach... That sounds like a cruel torture to me :lol: But I know this is gonna take some joy from the process but I write something to this statement in point 6.

4. Mouthplay... well, Kitsouille described it almost perfectly and fixated complemented it. Before you get into the actual action, make sure you salivate up a storm and get the right light(not too bright but not too dark either) and let the prey carve the sight of this wet, wobbling and waggling cavern into it's very soul before you revoke its world of any light! Make sure to hide how big the entrance to your throat really is at first, to give it a "It can't even swallow me!" kind of hope. Give it a few licks or simply salivate on it. I deeply believe saliva will have a whole different effect on the prey if it's still outside and "in-control" of its actions.

5. Be playful... Play a game, "tag"(aka the famous cat and mouse game) or "house"(A big pet, wanting to be fed by its "owner") but I think from the bottom of my heart, you should play it fair and square, letting the prey have a chance to win this. The prey won't be able to win against a being at least 10 times bigger as itself anyway! Again, Kitsouille describe it best, play with it, don't even try to win until you're bored of this and crush all of the prey's hope by showing that it's just an tiny bug compared to your presence and it would be much better off to contribute to your body than putting up a futile fight for it's insignificant existence.

6. Don't stop after the foreplay... Attach a string to the prey's legs or arms - I know it won't feel pleasant to you, so decide for yourself how much fooling around with your prey is worth to you - keep it inside your esophagus and keep swallowing while being considerate all the time that your prey won't be able to help itself any more due to the tightness of your throat. Make sure you don't let it suffocate on your spittle but give it a hard time nonetheless. When your prey reached the first(and for its consciousness final) stop, swallow air regularly to provide fresh oxygen while your stomach gets the chance to show what it's made off... Keep toying with your prey by doing gymnastics or move around lively --> it's just a roll from one side to the other for you, but for the prey, it's very world is being turned upside down in an instance. Many like for preds to keep on eating but I personally think you should be careful with that, you could easily cause your stomach to squish the prey with too much content or simply suffocate it, and for me(as prey) that would be a killjoy... like eating your favorite food but getting the best part denied to eat...

7. Scat... For me personally, that's a squishy topic, but it is - undeniable - a very fundamental fact and the ultimate result of digestion. Even if your prey isn't into this, all the more reason to show it what will be left of it after it took the full tour through your very own microcosm! This will make him smell and see(and if you kindly help your prey, it can even feel) of what's going on inside your intestines. And I bet it won't like what lays before its eyes - even less so if it's forced to consider/realize that this is the exact same thing it'll become during it's painful one-way-trip. *Ahem* don't forget to wash your food very, very thoroughly before eating it!! :lol: And tease your prey how unjustified lucky it is, that you aren't capable of keeping it alive up to this point of digestion while it's coerced to think about the steps - it'll go through - it won't experience...

8. Force it to be an observer... As a torturing method, this only works on prey's without this fetish but like VoraciousShapeshift wrote. It can be a very intimidating and horrific experience. Forcing a prey to listen how someone (ideally dear to it) meets a miserable end is way over the top in terms of sadism. But, taking the scat step is making it even worse! In the best case, you swallowed the prey clothes and all. I think the impact will be amplified a hundred fold if there are totally worn-out clothes and badly damaged belongings mixed into your metabolic waste product to emphasize how severely fatal the unconscious and so very merciless work of your body is to your prey... The possibilities are nearly endless...*dream*

Concluding I'll say: The most important thing about torturing your prey is to be creative! I just assume this number but, 90% of the torturing is done mentally, during a long and detailed foreplay! The pain - IF you can manage to keep the prey alive while digesting it - will be rather brief. It will be, no doubt, the most disturbing and agonizing pain it will ever feel and I know it will last felt hours due to the intensity of the moment but all in all I bet the actual act - from feeling pain to passing out - won't be much more than a few minutes and I think the mental pain the prey will suffer inside your stomach will be much less than what you can cause while it's still outside...
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby fixated1 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 am

Kitsouille wrote:I wouldn't call it a favorite but I would say spicing up your vore with a bit of sexuality can be interesting. I'm not saying sex before eating or masturbating after eating but teasing during the eating. Some preys may see it as the last meal before being sentenced to death (aka I'm dying but at least it's hot), but isn't it sadistic to arouse your prey with the very thing that's going to kill him/her? The poor thing is scared to death but its arousal is partly overriding its fear, even its own body is against the mind.

Like how you treat your prey is default this is how I act as a default toward predators.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri May 19, 2017 12:32 am

ChibiToy wrote:4. Mouthplay... well, Kitsouille described it almost perfectly and fixated complemented it. Before you get into the actual action, make sure you salivate up a storm and get the right light(not too bright but not too dark either) and let the prey carve the sight of this wet, wobbling and waggling cavern into it's very soul before you revoke its world of any light! Make sure to hide how big the entrance to your throat really is at first, to give it a "It can't even swallow me!" kind of hope. Give it a few licks or simply salivate on it. I deeply believe saliva will have a whole different effect on the prey if it's still outside and "in-control" of its actions.

Ohhhh yes, drippingly wet mouths could definitively work as torture. I think seeing all those slimy strings and overall wetness in the mouth could be compared to the bubbles inside a cooking of boiling water -- you look at it, you look around, you look at it again -- yes this has been prepared just for you, now go in. And it just gets worse for them when they are inside that maw and the drool drips on them, as if that pool that gathered under them wasn't enough. Saliva has a pretty important role, it's like the tongue and mouth leaving their gooey footprints on the preys.

I also really like hiding the actual size of the throat, I think I'm gonna use it. It's that "small" difference of experiencing fear when the prey has to accept all the oral abuse vs realizing that the pred has a gigantic throat and could just swallow them anytime they wish. The tiny notion of safety that remained just left... On a side note, uvula play, accidental or not. If being licked wasn't humiliating or overpowering enough, that small bit of flesh poking and rubbing the prey must feel even worse. It's the pred's final taunt at the prey to demonstrate how puny and vulnerable they are.

And there's a mouth fetish model able to swallow and push back up food from their throat. Apply this in vore and it's torture overkill. After being swallowed, the prey is forced back into the mouth, again and again and again. You're pretty much fucking your prey at this point, for a lack of a nicer word. When is the prey getting swallowed? At some point they're gonna accept their fate but that doesn't mean the pred has to stop.
Kitsouille
???

Postby fixated1 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 am

Last edited by fixated1 on Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Fri May 19, 2017 8:56 am

Kitsouille wrote:...After being swallowed, the prey is forced back into the mouth, again and again and again. You're pretty much fucking your prey at this point, for a lack of a nicer word. When is the prey getting swallowed? At some point they're gonna accept their fate but that doesn't mean the pred has to stop.

Your so very evil! When I "hear you talk" like this, my very body is starting to melt... :oops:

It really seems you, as a pred, have so very much you could "teach" me... You speak to my prey side like none did before.
It's a shame shrinking is just a fantasy, I believe we could have a total blast together... at least for about a hour or so... :lol:
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby dekabreak » Sat May 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Using the prey as a toilet is also a good one, digest a loved one in front of someone then dump their remains on that person before eating them, that is really bad.

Another one would be to make sure the prey knows that it's just food, but reinforce the fact that the pred constantly eats people, so that they know they are literally just a normal regular meal, maybe put a bunch of prey in a basement and all across the basement there are different pieces of clothing, smartphones, objects and whatever that indicate they came from a bunch of people before that are likely just fat on the pred now, an effective way of saying that to the prey without the pred needing to talk about it.

Have the prey watch other prey be consumed by a method that does not lead into becoming fat, so something like Breast Vore, Unbirth and Cock Vore, know that their fate will be to just become milk or cum that will be promptly gone, that they are going to die just so that someone can have a more intense orgasm, that is also a good combination for the rape idea, have a straight mother see her daughter being unbirthed and then the pred's belly shrink until the pred forces the mother to lick her into orgasm, or have the same thing happen just with cock vore, with the mother being impregnated by cum that used to be her daughter.

Fatten/Stuff/Impregnate prey- Have the pred kidnap their prey and for days or months feeding their prey, or really stuffing them with food at once or impregnate them and wait until the prey's body has become bigger to eat them, with the prey knowing all the time that the prey is just waiting until it has more to eat before swallowing them, maybe have the pred compare the prey to cattle as they are getting fatter.

Compliment the parent of a prey that was forced to watch the process happen, eat someone's son or daughter in front of them, turn to their crying face, and before forcing them to listen to the whole process and endure the gas, compliment them on a good meal, like "your kid was among the best i ever ate, 5 stars, my compliments to the chef, makes me wish you had had more kids!" or say that after all that, that their son or daughter tasted awful "bleh, what a crappy meal, i was thinking of letting you go, but after how awful that kid of yours tasted, i think you owe me another meal, blame yourself for your awful tasting kid!" no matter how good their kids actually tasted.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snapper314 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Agreeing with what several have said above:

I usually don't see or read about one OBVIOUS way a predator would and could torment its prey.

By rolling them around in its/his/her mouth for an extended time. All the while, using its tongue and lots of saliva to make them suffer. Having the prey almost drown in slobber, spit, & saliva for an extended amount of time would be great torture.

Strangely I rarely see any "mouth-play" featured in vore. And that makes NO SENSE to me because why would you Eat someone or something that DOESN'T TASTE GOOD?!? And if what you are eating Does Taste Good, then you'd spend more time tasting & enjoying it (or my preference... her).

Yet most vore material features almost no time with the prey being inside the mouth. Which is IMHO weak, weird, and stupid.
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby FanficFetishist » Sat May 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Honestly, most of what I like is covered above, but I'll say it anyway.

Teasing - I enjoy it when a pred takes the time to 'season' their prey by taunting them, tasting or licking them, letting them see down their throats. Savoring their fear, tasting their tears. (Bonus points for referring to the prey's terror as 'extra flavoring.') Generally showing them where they're going to be, what their destiny is. If they're fat, I like it when they take a guess on what part of their body they'll become fat on. Or when the pred implies that they remember their past meals, and what part of their body they became.

Betrayal - Sometimes I enjoy it when a pred seduces a family member into betraying their family. They get the traitor to help devour their family, and then after some after-dinner sex (to help the digestion), they eat the traitor as well. "Honestly, if you betrayed your FAMILY to me, how do I know that you won't betray me to another pred later? Really, it's for my own good that I eat you."

Domination - A pred showing how helpless the prey is before them. Using the weight of their body, be it fat, muscles, or just sheer size, to keep the prey helpless and let them know who is truly in charge. (This also leads into something I occasionally like, reversal, but that's off-topic... Actually...) On the theme of domination in reversal, when the smaller pred actively taunts their larger meal, squishing their massive belly up against something to show how helpless they were against someone they though they were superior to.

Prep - Sometimes the act of cooking a prey, stuffing them with vegetables or breadcrumbs as if they were just a slab of meat. Goes in line with the teasing. Basting, checking temp now and then... whether they're alive or dead after cooking depends on my mood.

Sex - I DO NOT ADVOCATE THIS IN REAL LIFE. ANYONE WHO DOES THIS IN REAL LIFE, MALE OR FEMALE. DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR SEXPARTS STOMPED ON. That said, for fantasies, I sometimes enjoy it if the predator is sexually dominating, taking their pleasure out of a meal in every way. Jokes about 'cream filling' are also fun.

Fattening/Impregnation: Either force-feeding someone into becoming a larger meal, or impregnating them to add to the meat inside them. Time can sometimes worsen the experience for prey, and increase the experience for a predator. The fear of not knowing when your pred will decide you are 'ready,' of your body swelling at the pred's whim... magnificent.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Sun May 21, 2017 4:29 am

While I'm not always in the mood for a 'sadistic' pred, I do enjoy it now and then, and when done right, I like to see certain methods. Whether or not they classify as 'torture' is up to you, but the methods depend on the scenario and context of the RP itself and my mood. Some have already been mentioned, but the list isn't in any order of favorites.

Keep in mind with me list, I tend to prefer the prey not realize what's going to happen to them till it's way too late.

1.) Mouthplay: Licking the prey, sucking on them if they are tiny, breathing on them, etc. Especially if you can convince the prey that this is just a game, that just having fun and teasing it. Make the prey feel like you weren't going to swallow them, up till you do of course! Also if possible... make the actual swallowing seem like an 'accident'.

2.) Simply ignoring them: Who talks to their food, right? I find it morbidly funny when a predator had just eaten someone, and they just continue one with their day the best they could. Not even addressing the prey's begging, crying, or whatever else they might try to be doing. It's one thing when the pred actually taunts you and communicates, but what bout being treated like the food that they have just become? Pay it no mind, food doesn't talk!

3.) Sudden 'nice' ness: Kind of the opposite of the previous, but while can do it before have them inside too, imagine being inside someone's gut, then suddenly before or as digestion happens... the pred starts to sing lullabies, pet/rub the parts of her gut the prey is bulging out, say sweet loving endearing things to 'comfort' it, use sweettalk nicknames, etc. Give your prey a roller coaster ride of feeling like they are supposedly being 'cared for' while at the same time they are bout to die a gruesome horrific slow death!

4.) Recording it: Whether the pred actually does so or pretends to, wouldn't it make it so much worse for the prey to know that not only are they going to die soon without help, but the crazy bitch who ate them is supposedly recording the audio and potentially video of their prey's demise? Or if not their own, maybe be forced to watch footage of something else being swallowed alive and/or slowly digesting in a graphic manner.

5.) Previous victim scat: Depends how it's done, but imagine the horror show when it starts off as just watching someone poop, then bones, clumps of hair, discolored patches of clothes, items, and/or whatever else of a previous prey start showing up in the logs. Or if able to get away with it somehow having a massive pile of vore disposals somewhere, show them that. Again tho, I prefer the prey not knowing their fate till it's too late. Not realizing they've been targeted and demoted to food.

6.) Digestive noises: Explains itself pretty much, but yeah. Even better when the prey is being made to listen to the pred digest someone else and they somehow don't realize they are listening to someone else's death.

7.) Phone call/news report: This one is situational really, but I love it when the pred has someone in their gut only to get a phone call or see an ad on TV or somewhere bout the 'missing' person. Especially when it's a call from a concerned friend or family member of their prey, and they feign worry and caring bout the whereabouts. If the prey can somehow hear or realize this, it's perfect as in a way it's the closest they'll ever get to being 'rescued'.

8.) Delete them: If the pred has access to the prey's online friendlists and/or actual accounts on websites or wherever... have the pred go through their page(s) and unfriend/block their friends as the prey digests, and/or at the very least just have their accounts suddenly 'deleted/terminated' without a trace or word/warning to their friends. It might give a hint something's up, but imagine the prey if they know that while you are deleting them from existence... you are also deleting their presence online too.

9.) Diary: Wouldn't it be cruel if as or even before the victim starts to digest, the pred starts to write in a diary, or least talk/act as if she is? It could go into morbid details if needbe, but at the very least it'd have something like this. "Dear Diary,... Today I committed murder, and here's how!" , "Dear Diary, I ate my little brother today, but the twerp hasn't started to digest just yet. Hopefully soon though! Mom & Dad won't be home for a few days.", "Dear Diary, can you guess whose inside of me right now? My best friend is squirming for her worthless life as I write in you." etc. Could be something after digestion too, relishing in their deed, that the prey is dead. Of course the pred needs to be smart with said diary and hope no one ever reads it, as the predator is essentially confessing to her crimes.

10.) Casual talking to others: Similar to the first in ways, but given the other(s) somehow don't notice all the bulging areas of the belly, squirming person inside, etc... It's also cruel in a way if a pred goes and talks to someone else that they prey knows, especially if it's someone that one or both deeply care about the other. This is also like the phonecall one, but more personal as the predator is literally right next to someone who cares for the prey inside, but are unaware of it. That they are so close to their friend, and having no idea they are suffering. I believe this would be downright traumatic for the prey if they realized who was so close to the pred, especially if it was certain people. So close to being rescued, but so far. This is another situational one, as it's best when it just happens on it's own and the predator takes advantage of the situation or just gets morbid pleasure in her head bout the whole thing.

Betrayal and such others said are also good, but depends on how it's done and the scenario/context over all. Might list more later if think of them.
Sitharc
---

Postby ChibiToy » Sun May 21, 2017 6:08 am

Snapper314 wrote:Strangely I rarely see any "mouth-play" featured in vore. And that makes NO SENSE to me because why would you Eat someone or something that DOESN'T TASTE GOOD?!? And if what you are eating Does Taste Good, then you'd spend more time tasting & enjoying it

I'm afraid I have to kinda back this up! I didn't look for this specifically, but most vore stories and stuff I've stumbled upon was primary: "Gulp - You're Eaten!" I also saw just one pred up until now who was to making out with its prey. And I think all the guys here know which little wonders a skilled girl's tongue can do - now just imagine this happens to your whole body, not just one part :lol:
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon May 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Best ways for preds to torture their prey before eating them? Definitely a few great ones I can think of:

• Showing off their current prey to their future prey. What's better than seeing someone else already in there, bulges moving and all... then being told "you're next after he's done".
  • The pred disposing of their former prey in front of their future prey, once again telling them "this is what you will become".
  • Most importantly, the pred having the new prey look into their open maw and admire it, maybe even gulp them down partly but pull them back out afterward. Nothing better than seeing a gullet and knowing that's where you're going!
  • Once the prey is eaten, letting them climb up and see the light of day a few times, obviously without escaping and being sent back down afterwards. See my thread on this for more.
  • Pred having a belly full of other digested foods, forcing the prey to sit in a messy mush. I also have a thread about this.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby dekabreak » Sat May 27, 2017 3:57 am

Disposal is always good, particularly when you leave a pile of shit in front of the future prey for a while, a scenario i like is one of kidnapping a group of people, putting them in a basement tied up, and eating them one by one, and then disposing of their remains on where they were and then leaving, so that as time goes on there are more and more piles of shit in the room and the smell keeps reminding the prey of their fate and what happened to those who were with them.

Force feeding a loved one to a prey, for example, forcing a daughter to eat her mother, pushing her mother if needed, and see the daughter cry as she looks at her belly, this is better for nicer prey, if you keep giving them people and they keep feeling guilty and crying about their body killing people before they get broken and then eating them while someone else is inside of them, or if they like it, convince them that your fetish is to see them eat people until they get really fat from it and enjoying their meal(2 in 1!) before betraying them and eating them.

Using prey as sex toys, this is mostly unbirth and anal vore without going through with it, use the prey as dildos basically going up and down with them inside but not fully before releasing them, better if the prey is full size, better if being a dildo used anally results in the prey being covered in scat, and after they are humiliated or used to the idea of just being a sex toy, eating them.

Slow torture/brainwashing prey over time until they obey and want to obey the pred's every whim, particularly desiring to become part of their pred's body, better if you have another prey being forced to watch someone else become a slave through torture and not being able to stop it and knowing it could be them next.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby JuneMooshiji » Mon May 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:1.Eating the prey's friends/family and forcing the prey to watch/listen as they're digested

2.burping/farting in the prey's face

Bonus points if it's both at the same time.

Same~! <3
JuneMooshiji
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue May 30, 2017 1:04 am

Farting on prey, emphasizing what they're going to become

Eating their friends or loved ones and then holding the prey to the stomach so they can listen to the gurgles or screams

Falling asleep after eating the prey so that even the prey's ability to try to reason/bargain the pred into throwing or coughing them up is cut off
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dekabreak » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:16 pm

A pred taping/recording itself eating someone and it's belly decreasing and sending the recording to the prey's next of kin through e-mail or snail mail, someone like their mother, much worse if the prey was pleading for it's life before and really struggled inside of the belly, much much worse if the pred talked and mocked the prey or even fakingly talked about making a deal and recorded the panicked prey saying they would find other people for the pred to eat, maybe even mention saying they would give the pred the person to which the recording was sent to so that the person watching it knows that the prey had been ready to betray them, and then end the video with the belly shrinking or just with the disposal, and then at the end of the video the prey mentioning the name of the person the video was sent to and saying that he/she is next...cue the viewer feeling a hand touching their shoulder and as they turn around they see the pred of the video smiling sadistically with a camera on the other hand!

Or depending on whether the prey was naked or not, pick up their discarded or belched/halfway digested clothes, wait a few days, and send some of the clothes and other belongings of the prey gradually to one of the prey's closest friend or family that must be worried sick about their missing friend/family members, as they receive more and more pieces of clothing and belongings of the person they like, they start getting worried, until the boxes come with letters saying they are next and that they will dissapear just like the former prey until the person receiving the packages gets paranoid...and nothing happens for a few days, then weeks and then, just as soon as they suspect that they aren't really in danger, they meet someone who says they knewn the missing person of their lives very personally...in fact they know where that missing person went to, and they can show the receiver where they are...

Just two scenarios that came to my mind, i was trying to think of really cruel things a pred can do, granted, these are just the pred being cruel to it's future meals though.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby bigmacrmuk » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Sitharc wrote:
7.) Phone call/news report: This one is situational really, but I love it when the pred has someone in their gut only to get a phone call or see an ad on TV or somewhere bout the 'missing' person. Especially when it's a call from a concerned friend or family member of their prey, and they feign worry and caring bout the whereabouts. If the prey can somehow hear or realize this, it's perfect as in a way it's the closest they'll ever get to being 'rescued'.

8.) Delete them: If the pred has access to the prey's online friendlists and/or actual accounts on websites or wherever... have the pred go through their page(s) and unfriend/block their friends as the prey digests, and/or at the very least just have their accounts suddenly 'deleted/terminated' without a trace or word/warning to their friends. It might give a hint something's up, but imagine the prey if they know that while you are deleting them from existence... you are also deleting their presence online too.

10.) Casual talking to others: Similar to the first in ways, but given the other(s) somehow don't notice all the bulging areas of the belly, squirming person inside, etc... It's also cruel in a way if a pred goes and talks to someone else that they prey knows, especially if it's someone that one or both deeply care about the other. This is also like the phonecall one, but more personal as the predator is literally right next to someone who cares for the prey inside, but are unaware of it. That they are so close to their friend, and having no idea they are suffering. I believe this would be downright traumatic for the prey if they realized who was so close to the pred, especially if it was certain people. So close to being rescued, but so far. This is another situational one, as it's best when it just happens on it's own and the predator takes advantage of the situation or just gets morbid pleasure in her head bout the whole thing.

Betrayal and such others said are also good, but depends on how it's done and the scenario/context over all. Might list more later if think of them.

These in particular are great. A pred concealing that they have the prey while at the same time showing them off and showing how helpless the prey is...and at the same time dismantling their entire life in the outside world by eliminating their online presence, just as the stomach is going to eliminate their physical presence. No memorial page for you prey...you'll just be forgotten. :lol:
bigmacrmuk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:17 am

I thought the other day, spitting. That's it, you're just spitting on your tiny. It felt especially cruel.

Also, the pred having a social media with only its preys on it. When they eat you, you can go look up just how many predecessors you had and let the horror sink in. Hope fades away when you're part of thousands of preys that went down in the killer stomach you are sitting in.
Kitsouille
???

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:47 am

Theguythatdoes wrote:1.Eating the prey's friends/family and forcing the prey to watch/listen as they're digested

This must be my number one psychological torture with vore. Especially if you feel very protective about the victims but then are left powerless.
Maybe you hid that person well but still gets discovered by the pred.
Maybe you dont even know whos it that got caught and its revealed in a shocking moment when its practically too late.
Maybe the victims hope you save them up until the last moment.

Another thought would be if the pred extends the mouthplay to exhaust you completely. With the physical exhaustion, also your spirit gets broken
Maybe also teased in a sexual way, like when the orgasm runs through your body, leaving you tingled and twitching, you cant really fight back, you are completely left to the mercy of your pred.
Also, when the pred releases you, or spits you out giving you the hope of escape, only to shove you in once again. Like psychological torture as well.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion