Have you ever received any vore related comments?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Have you ever received any vore related comments?

Postby MelancholyClownD » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 am

My apologies if you're confused by the title, i couldn't think of a better one. :(
Anyways, what i mean is, has anyone said something like "you look good enough to eat" or " i'll eat you" to you in real life? Someone saying this through conversation or social media counts. I remember my old friend( who i used to have group conversations with) said to me if i "could fit into a capsule( a medicine capsule) and slide down her throat". She was drunk when she said this, but that really made me hot & bothered! I have a couple of more, but i want to hear if something similar has been said to you!
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Re: Have you ever received any vore related comments?

Postby Boo54000 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:26 am

My friend and I are often doing some "vore joke" for fun, or when something happens during the episode of a serie for exemple. As far as I know he's not aware of it, but it's almost a meme for us.
Boo54000
Participator

Postby tastedlikechicken » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:12 am

there is an old phrase "something like you i will eat for breakfast" i can remember about
tastedlikechicken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eyefull » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:00 am

Had a girl say "Get in my belleh!" to me before back in high school. It was part of a meme, but it still made me feel really weird. Especially so since she had never done anything like that before or since.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Floriaaa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:11 am

A friend (a vore interest) of mine was having a bout of severe food poisoning once so I asked via text if i could do/get anything for him to make him feel better. His response was "i wish you could go into my belly and soothe the pain I'm feeling inside there". I tried really hard to hold my excitement and responded that "i would but i think it's really nasty in there now". His response - "don't worry I'll make sure you'll have a safe trip".

The next day I met up with him and he was still unwell. I could never see him the same way ever again. Especially when I heard his poor upset belly growl - I just wished I was in there.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:25 pm

In Real Life...offline, no not really...

I'm not that sort of lucky.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby rugli » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Eyefull wrote:Had a girl say "Get in my belleh!" to me before back in high school. It was part of a meme, but it still made me feel really weird. Especially so since she had never done anything like that before or since.

That kind of stuff, makes it so sad that vore isn't possible in RL at least not huuman on human same size vore.
rugli
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:46 am

I have had several cases of this. My best examples:

I was having lunch with a close friend of mine when out of the blue she said.

'I want to eat you. Take you home and roast you in my oven'.

She then said, she did not want to hurt me but did want me for food and so eat me up.

I then admitted I wanted to end up in her stomach.

She was hungry at the time. I do wonder, if I was stuck on a desert island with her, if she would eat me if no other food was available. I would happily give myself up to her, she's a close friend after all. I have masterbated many times thinking of being her food and becoming her dirty waste. Anything to do with her germs or toilet business.

My other friends teenage 14yo daughter, a few years said to me

'I want to mash you up and eat you', my response was

'eew that would be disgusting going all the way through your body'.

My real thought was completely different - I had a huge lust to be eaten by her, to melt in her body and become her shit. If I had to be eaten, I could die happy ending up inside her.

She's a stunning girl, and just her look could make me under her powers to become a meal on her dinner plate.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 am

My loved always says "I will eat you" instead of "I love you". When we have sex, he always wants to bite off some parts of my body/skin (fingers, ears, nose, etc) and tells me
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Jayezox » Sun May 28, 2017 3:57 am

All I can remember is a fat kid at school telling everyone "get in my belleh." That was in 2002 maybe? It's such an ancient meme and I don't think it was even quoted from the Internet, but directly from the source. I grew up in a small hillbilly school where few had Internet and fewer had cable to really browse it back then.
Jayezox
---

Postby Emi » Sun May 28, 2017 4:26 am

Jayezox wrote:All I can remember is a fat kid at school telling everyone "get in my belleh." That was in 2002 maybe? It's such an ancient meme and I don't think it was even quoted from the Internet, but directly from the source. I grew up in a small hillbilly school where few had Internet and fewer had cable to really browse it back then.

So cute! Just curious if someone would tell him "OK, I will" :)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby fieldmousse » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:20 pm

I do improv and someone who was playing a lion attacked and "ate" me. The build up was great because the format required me to die so I knew it was coming
fieldmousse
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 am

Emi wrote:
Jayezox wrote:All I can remember is a fat kid at school telling everyone "get in my belleh." That was in 2002 maybe? It's such an ancient meme and I don't think it was even quoted from the Internet, but directly from the source. I grew up in a small hillbilly school where few had Internet and fewer had cable to really browse it back then.

So cute! Just curious if someone would tell him "OK, I will" :)

I don't think anyone did. He shouted it to get his friends' (and some bystanders) attention and they talked normally after that if I remember correctly. Someone could have replied that way once though.
Jayezox
---

Postby Borealis » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:06 am

It's kind of cheating as the other person knew I'd like the comment, but the other day my girlfriend and I were walking around on a beach near where I live when a woman was walking two huge Malamutes which were running around the place. Without skipping a beat my girlfriend turned to me and said "hey look, it's Grace and Mercy!" (Two recurring canine characters in my stories) before saying they're probably looking for some mice to swallow whole and that if we were smaller we'd better watch out.

Ah, she's been so ridiculously tolerant and accommodating of my vore interest it's great, even though it's not her thing sexually. She's even read some of my stuff and wants me to loosely base a furry pred after her in a future one :0
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Return to General Vore Discussion