(Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

Postby Novaprime » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:55 pm

One winter's night, close to daybreak, a trio of ladies come walking down the sidewalk on the way back to their apartment. Having partied all night long, they were tired and drunk, only a few blocks away from their destination, the tallest of the three spoke up.
"Hey, I bet if we go down that alleyway we'll reach Kendra's place quicker." The lady said, hiccuping every so often, having had the most to drink that night. "The quicker we get there, the quicker we can warm each other up." She added on, quite seductive in tone.
Novaprime
---

Re: (Un)Fortunate Prey RP. (Nova and joeburp)

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Kendra was on her way home with Samantha, an anthromorphic mink. The girls having finished late from the bar and local pub, after having caught a few drinks, wanting to relax and enjoy each other's company a bit longer. It had been a rough day. In the interest of time management, the girls felt a shortcut would be in order. Even if it was less safe than taking the long way around, the way that had a side walk and lights, guiding them back to the Persian neko's home of residence. On that path yet, undeterred, even if they knew better, nothing bad was going to happen after all. At least that's what they thought. Nothing had happened the other times they took their shortcut. Though it was a lot darker at this hour, the sun had already set. Things indeed go bump in the night, critters come out, and visibility would be lowered. Leaving the two much more vulnerable. "Kendra doesn't know about this Sammy, she's nervous," the neko said. "Oh nonsense. Stop worrying yourself so much and live a little!" the mink chuckled, listening to her friend's voice, Kendra always had such a weird way to speak in third person.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:13 pm

"Sammy, Kendraaaaaa, we've been down this way many times beforeee~ I'm freezing my wings off out here, we have to get hooooone." Iris said, tugging along her two friends. She was a Tropical Harpy, and even the slightest chill in the air was enough to ground her with wing frost. "You two wouldn't want to carry home a frozen bird like me right?" She said, trying to guilt Kendra into taking the shortcut. Her rainbow feathers glowed in the dark, enough that the alleyway should be lit up to a decent visibility.
There, just on the corner of the alleyway, the three friends stood for a few moments to contemplate their travel choices. They either would take the safer route and go around to the next street. Or they would take the shorter and much more risky route down their usual alleyway shortcut
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Peer pressure can be such a bitch. The cat girl looking between her two friends as she debated with a mew. Her tail flicking nervously behind her as her left ear flicks, licking the top of her left paw, sniffing at the air a bit. There didn't seem to be anything bad, her instincts were telling her. It just seemed dreadfully, oddly, almost bazaar like, in silence. "Kendra will go the short route. She doesn't wish to keep her friends waiting nyaaah.." she finally resolved. Not an advanced thinker, but not too bad for an average neko. A girl with two different eye colors and digitigrade feet. While Kendra didn't have all of the smarts, she was perhaps chosen out of the girls, to have the nicest body. She didn't even try for it. She merely followed instincts, so her body always stayed naturally curvy and amazing. Her perfect amount of hunt and skill, making up for what ever brains she lacked.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Iris cheered a little, clapping her winged arms together, causing a strobing effect with the glow from her feathers.
"Then we go at once, no? We should hurry or else I'll be frozen poultry!" The harpy lady said, shivering like a tree in a hurricane. There wasn't anything to worry about down the alleyway, just the dumpsters that served the apartments that flanked either side of the alley. Other than them it was a straight path to the next city block over.
Last edited by Novaprime on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Sammy looked at Kendra a bit oddly, laughing over to Iris as she was the loudest of the group. So flighty, so colorful, so energetic, her disposition definitely matched her body! The mink shaking her head a bit, "Cool your jets, we're coming already. Kendra. Don't dally, we got places to be sweetie!" it being obvious who was the leader in this pair amongst the two. Samantha always the one to stick up for Kendra Stevens, when other people tried to take advantage of the kind, naive cat girl. Kendra never really knowing any better, and that Sammy was always looking out for her so much. Though the mink could take pride in knowing Kendra was safe and cared for, despite her more instinctual self.

Kendra tilted her head, wincing a bit, licking her paw a last time before she mewed out, and then sprung up into the air really high to masterfully catch a fly that had been buzzing around her head, pushing it into her mouth before she swallowed it whole. Almost as if to teach it a lesson. Don't mess with the fierce kitteh! "Okay okay Sammy. She's coming. Don't yell at her, nyaaaaaaah~" she hmmped, frowning for a half second before she saw a feral dog ten yards in front. Her fangs soon bearing. She hissing loudly, and then roars out, beginning to chase after the dog. The animal surprised, lets out a loud YIPE, Sammy yells out. "KENDRA STOP!" Kendra shaking her head, not sure what really came over her.

"Sorry sorry. Kendra saw the dog butt. He started it!" the cat girl than began to make her way at the gang's pace, Samantha coming over to the vibrant gal and helping to move her and move her along, so that she doesn't freeze up, rubbing her hands over her arms and legs a bit, creating friction. "Ain't no birdy friend of mine going to get frost bite, it's just on the other side of the alley... lets up the pace people!" Samantha laughs.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:04 am

The three ladies walked down the alleyway, staying close to each other. Even with the Glow from Iris's feathers it was still unnaturally dark, as though there was a darkness spell in the air. They were halfway through the alley when they came up to the first dumpster, and they began to hear muffled screams and loud gulping sounds from the other side of it, they ought to turn back, for there seemed to be a predator there, who may still be hungry.

"I think maybe if we run, we can make it to the other side before whatever is beside the dumpster notices us." Iris softly spoke, trying to see around the dumpster just to catch a glimpse of the pred, perhaps they would be too full or tired to chase after them at full run. The Harpy started to shake a little, never had she been near a dangerous pred, for she herself was one. Though she hoped that this pred follows the same laws as all other preds, where a pred will only eat another pred if they are willing, because then she could leave her two prey friends in the alley and safely return home to find new friends.
Last edited by Novaprime on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Sammy and Kendra would have no idea Iris was prepared to sell them out in the case of an emergency, or something grim. While she'd always been a literal 'flighty' girl, she seemed kind enough, even if a bit self serving, but what she'd been planning, should the girls ever find out, would be a low blow, below the belt indeed. These noises made Kendra uneasy, knowing them quite well, as she'd barely escaped with her life, on the account of the predator being full and fat, too slow to catch her amazing, agile like body, she'd escaped more than once during such occasions. Iris words weren't really all that comforting for Sammy either. The mink wanting to turn around right now, even if it took them longer to get where they were. "Come on Iris. It's not worth it. We can turn around now before things get harry. I promise I'll make it up to you somehow if you let us turn around!" Samantha warned, having a bad feeling about this.

Kendra mewled, wanting to be with both friends, not wanting to separate them. Both seemed to have a different answer for the exact same thing. She didn't want to be here at all. Missing the inside of her simple, warm home, away from this thick darkness. Her ears go back as she lets out a soft hiss. As if warning the predator, and showing off her fur as she makes it puff out her body, making her appear bigger than she actually is. "Kendra doesn't like it, she wants her friends to stick together nyaaah. Iris. She is a pretty fast runner Kendra is. Maybe if she moves fast enough and makes a distraction, Sammy and Iris can run and then Kendra can catch up!" While Sammy didn't like the way this was turning out, it seemed like Iris was pretty set on what was about to go down, and it was two versus one, speaking against her. She shook her head. "You heard the girl Iris... lets make a run for it!" Sammy would be the first to run, waiting for Iris to follow in behind her, after Kendra already darts off like a blur.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:03 am

The Harpy girl nodded, taking up a running stance. She would bolt to the other side of the alley as soon as Kendra got the attention of the pred. "It's been awhile since you and I ran together, Sammy." Iris said softly, the two had always been competitive in everything they did. From eating food fast to getting the most phone numbers from sexy ladies at parties, they always were competing. However this time, it was life and death, not just a silly game between the two.

The noises from near the dumpster were getting quieter, just one last long gulp was heard, with a long slurping sound, as though the pred was eating a Naga up like a noodle. The unnatural darkness seemed to be getting thicker around the three girls, as though the pred was causing it, and knew of their proximity.
"Mmmmmm, another three tasty morsels, lovely~" a very dangerously seductive voice said, after the slurping stopped. "Right now though I only have room for one more, who shall that lucky little prey be?" The voice continued, getting closer to Sammy and Iris, ignoring Kendra, who just ran into a invisible wall, probably magic from the pred trapping any prey that entered the alley.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:58 pm

It appeared as if Kendra's heroics were all for not. As the moment she got past the other two girls with a very fast sprint, her being the fastest of them, since she was the most instinctual, feral and physically capable. It seeming as if the force threatening against them, would be having none of that dash of chivalry or to allow the heroine amongst friends to save the day. Kendra screamed as she was taken by the invisible wall, hitting it so hard, it knocked her out cold. Samantha, heard but did not see the predator yet, her gut impulse was to go back and save Kendra, but she knew since this suddenly became life and death, Kendra wouldn't want her to waste the chance to try and get free and as far away from this horrible situation as possible. Because if she did try to go back and save the feline, who was to say her efforts would even matter? Angry, but also scared, she tried to mentally push the thought of her best friend Kendra out of her mind, hearing Iris's words. How could Iris be so lax?

"Are you fucking kidding me right now Iris? Are friend's back there and all you can think about is how we've ran together in the past? We need to get out of here! We can't let Kendra's sacrifice be in vain!" The mink not sure how close the predatory female was, even disgusted with the sound of a sick, slurping suck. She didn't either have the courage or stupidity to look back. Any second lost would be a second gained on them by the predator. Granted Iris was a predator herself, but these girls had since become friends. Kendra was more of a predator than the mink, but she wasn't as wild about it as Iris was. Likely too, was she not as capable of a predator. Even if she was a huntress and more feral. At least not with her friends. Kendra was out cold now as her friends left her in the distance. But who was to say just how far the two actually got, before the predator showed more power and or, used more magic? "This isn't happening. Why did we have to take the short cut," Sammy squeaked out, mentally kicking herself, somewhat directing her words more towards Iris in her frustration.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:07 am

"If you run you'll only die tired." The voice said as Sammy and Iris ran, somehow still so close to them. It was as though the pred was playing with their minds. As the two ladies ran, they got closer to where they entered the alley, and the street was in view out of the magic darkness, however only Iris made it out, Sammy being blocked by a similar wall as Kendra, and Iris passing where it was as if she wasn't affected.
"Ohhhh, a fellow pred. Now why would you be traveling with two prey if you weren't planning on eating them?" The voice asked, a warm hand grabbing Sammy by the ankle, about to drag her back into the darkest part of the alley to consume her.
"Sammy, I'm sorry. Tell Kendra too. I couldn't live up to my promise, I couldn't protect you two. I failed you, forgive me." Iris spoke, on the verge of tears, even though she had assumed she would be able to get out because she was a pred, she was still heartbroken to see these two friends of hers undoubtedly perish from a superior pred. The Harpy girl sat there, her eyes locked with Sammy's, as the mysterious pred dragged Sammy back into the veil of deep darkness.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:17 pm

How could Sammy be fooled too? So easily foiled. She'd been running as fast and as hard as she could, not daring to look back. Not betraying the fact that which was most important, was Kendra's sacrifice. But it soon appeared that it was all in vain. As Samantha came crashing hard into an invisible force field. Grunting now, barely conscious as she'd hit the barrier so hard. She was having a hard time staying that way. About to pass out. She'd suddenly hear the predatory creature that had caught up to them, that had thus already mocked them, talk again. Taunting Iris. The harpy was sincere. But by now it didn't matter any more. Tears wouldn't save Kendra and Samantha. And since there was a pred clause as it was apparent, Iris really didn't have a need to worry anyway. Two out of three not the best ratio, at least their entire group hadn't been assimilated. Samantha got one last look at Iris. Lipping words to her so the predator wouldn't see it .... 'run'. She couldn't do any more good here. Kendra and Sam, already a lost cause. How did it come to this? The girls merely on their way home, using a short cut, to being assaulted by an unknown entity. Either girl still not having gotten a good look at the creature. Kendra was still knocked out cold, having ran the fastest, Sammy was regaining a bit of her strength. Fighting tooth and nail now to get free of the predator's grasp. But that too was likely all in vain.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 am

Iris took Sammy's advice, run. She ran from that alleyway, not looking back. She couldn't, they were her friends. She knew this sort of thing might happen, but she never wanted it to happen, she didn't want to lose the only two girls she enjoyed being around, loved even. They were the only ones that would accept her as the person she was, not the category she was placed in the food chain. "Goddess, please, spare them. I will do all I can to serve you if you just give me my friends back." The Harpy girl prayed as she ran the long way to the apartment she shared with Kendra and Sammy.

"Hmmm, such a strong connection, I've never seen a pred fall for not just one, but two prey." The pred spoke, dragging Sammy back towards the dumpster, through the darkness she saw Kendra's limp body being carried towards herself and her captor by magic. The pred gave a long, deep, chuckle. Outwitting prey was such fun, however she looked down upon her belly, patting it with her free hand. She really wasn't hungry for more prey, having a twenty foot long naga churning away in her gut, and that prayer from that Harpy girl was peaking her interest. "Aaah, here's the deal, sweet cheeks. You and your friend here are going to be my personal slaves, in exchange, you will live for eternity in bliss with me. It's quite lonely being the goddess of preds, and I'm certain you wouldn't rather be churning away right now." Said the pred, picking Sammy up by her wrist, holding her face to face close enough that the poor girl could finally see her captor.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Samantha feeling herself dragged back away for the creature to hide her from the world, or do with her as she saw fit. Why had fate landed in their laps like this? How could either trapped girl even know that they were dealing with the likes of a goddess here? But not just any goddess. The Goddess of a Preds!? What was the woman's purpose here? Did she prey on anyone, just because she could? Or was there a method to her madness, a rhyme to her reason? Samantha feeling as the woman picked her up as if she weighed absolutely nothing, still somewhat stunned after hitting the 'invisible wall' so very hard, watching as somehow Kendra was being picked up too, by an unseen force. She wanted to scream out, to retaliate, she wanted the woman to leave the poor miss Kendra Stevens alone. She could be heard laughing, that piercing chuckle punching Sammy to the core, of even her soul. Looking at the size of the woman, the color of her hair, her eyes, that ominous glow. The woman was quite a sight to behold.

Neither of them knowing the last victim the woman claimed was a creature that was no less, several times their size combined. What was Kendra and Sam to her? Why had she captured them? What could two normal girls do for someone like her? Then the deal had been offered in that self same sentence she heard that the woman could churn them, both her and the unconscious Persian neko, into nothing but another meal. To be layers of fat and nothing more, ever again. The feeling of an end before her time, felt unfair. Living their lives as they had before now, mostly carefree, to being slaves, didn't seem much better. But what was the alternative? She openly telling Sammy that she was the Goddess of Preds, but the mink could really deny it, or disbelieve. Because she had no way to disprove it, especially after what happened this evening. Well. At least Iris got away. Sammy had heard those last few words, Iris really DID feel bad. Eternity in bliss didn't sound too bad. But...

What would they have to give up, in order to get that? ... Though. With a few moments of deliberation. For the benefit of the neko, Sammy nodded her head. "Very well. We will be your slaves. Please. Just don't hurt Kendra..." she pleaded, a pathetic look in the mink's eyes as they were face to face. It was clear who was in charge here.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:30 pm

"Ahhh, what lovely words pass your lips, a wise choice. Mhm, wise indeed." The woman said, licking up sammy's neck, the rough and wet appendage left a trail of saliva on the mink's flesh. "For your eternal bliss, you must serve me obediently, and never again will you feel pain, hide away in fear, hunger for things you cannot have. It's been a long time since I have gotten any new pets, and to get two at once is even harder." She continued, her stomach churning loudly away at her Naga prey, a pred that could gobble down both Sammy and Kendra with little effort, getting reduced to nothing more than fat on the Goddess of Preds.
The woman gazed closely into Sammy's eyes, admiring the hues that stared back at her. A flick of her wrist caused the darkness to evaporate from the alleyway, allowing the light to flow back. Sammy managed to finally make out all the details of the woman who now owned her and Kendra. She was well over six feet tall, possibly even seven and a half feet tall, her belly barely bulged out even with the large prey packed inside, her bosoms were close to spilling out of the pitch black dress she wore, and her hair was long and violet in color, a mystical color for a mythical being.
Last edited by Novaprime on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Well. It could be worse. Samantha and Kendra's lives could be over without a second thought. At least this Goddess of Preds was kind enough to ask them, spare them, and grant them a second chance. Whether Sammy felt this was fair or not, that was irrelevant. The fact she was still alive and that she was offered to serve, that was which was important. Though it appeared this woman wasn't without her generosity. Offering things Samantha wouldn't yet believe she could provide. Not even sure if she could truly believe the woman was a goddess. If not just a very large and powerful mage. Yet she hadn't seen when the naga had been devoured as from before. Or she would have realized the person devoured up before they even got there, was a creature many times the mink's size. Giving her then, at that moment, much more respect and need for fearing this Goddess. But as it stood. Samantha stayed quiet, knowing her place at the very least, was not above the woman. Even if it might take more for her to believe t----- but before she could contemplate anything else, the ground and land around them lost its darkness. She was either a really powerful magician, or she was as she said she was.

At the very least, the Goddess would have Sammy's cooperation. Kendra slowly but surely waking back up. She shakes her head, trying to get her barring, to remember her surroundings. She sniffs. Unable to make out this new smell, it was unlike anything she'd ever scented before. And where was Iris? Oh........ The last she remembered was being knocked out cold, thinking her sacrifice against some unknown attacker, was in vain. Noting Samantha lead to the same fate, just before her eyes left her out cold in pitch blackness of coma. She finally looked back as the woman was holding up her friend by her wrist, looking at her, terrified. She was absolutely huge, she looked powerful, like someone Kendra didn't want to fuck with. She could tell by the energy, this woman wasn't someone she could best, or even get away from. She just mewed, beginning to cry, she didn't even have the courage to ask the woman to let her friend go. She wanted to die. Why did today have to happen? Sammy looked back at Kendra. Such a sweet, innocent, feral like cat. She didn't understand.

"Kendra.... KENDRA? Honey...." but Kendra was too busy sobbing. Sammy wanted to tell the cat it was okay. Kendra thought the woman was going to eat her best friend at any moment. Kendra not hearing any of the agreement made before. She cowers, rolling up in a ball... just waiting to die. On top of that, she'd tried to get away once, then failed. For the first time in her life, Kendra was absolutely powerless.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:24 pm

The woman chuckled again, placing Sammy down upon her feet, turning her head towards Kendra. The poor thing was scared of her, how it should be, normally. However the Neko was her newest pet, so she needed to be nice to her.
"Oh kitten, don't cry. You are safe my pet, nobody will hurt you. Come here, let me look at you." The woman spoke seductively towards the curled up Neko. Reaching her hand out towards her, she motioned for the Neko to come to her. "You won't be eaten my dear kitten, not now, not until I put the reformation spell on you." The woman continued, smiling at the Neko she was trying to gain the acceptance of.
Her stomach gurgled loudly again, continuing its work in reducing the Naga occupant into nutrition, which was quite the task.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Samantha brushed herself off, standing there in silent thought. She had so much to contemplate. Her life, as she knew it, would never be the same again. Her plans for her future, her past, it all meant nothing now. She sighed again. Though it all could be much worse. At least she was allowed to stand there and contemplate things to begin with. Such a strange day. How was Iris holding up? If the goddess could see it in her heart to at least let Sammy say goodbye, to let her know she was alive....

Kendra's tears were real. And as thought, she had all the reason in the world to have fear. Everything she used to know, was now gone. No more Iris. No more trips to the market for fresh fish. No more long walks, no more climbing up and down trees. Or running free. Still to her, as she knew it, before Nova had begun to speak. Life was over. Finally hearing the goddess speak, Kendra bent her curious eyebrows, not yet looking at her, trying to hide her cute eyes with her hands and ears. Her tail flicked back and forth, randomly, left, then left, and then right, as it hung low closer to her thighs. She began to peer over at the woman from the corner of her eyes, her heart still beating very rapidly.

If the goddess was good people, where were her friends? Why had she started out so scary and mean? What with all of the wicked laughter and clear hedonistic behavior? Kendra was obedient, and she would do as she was told. But it would take A LOT to get on the girl's good side. Feral animals didn't forget when they were abused or mistreated. Like a shy dog who'd been kicked. Like a cat that had been shoved in a ice cold vat of water. The woman's voice was an unpleasant sound for her uneasy ears. Clear, the woman was physically beautiful, but at least for now, to Kendra, she was ugly. The feral cat didn't even listen to the words the goddess had been telling her. But she obeyed as she saw the hand reaching for her. Not wishing to seek more wrath. Kendra remained silent, looking down again, once she got close, licking her left paw... She wasn't even purring.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby Novaprime » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:09 pm

"Aw poor little kitten, I'm sorry I was so scary before. When we get home I'll have a nice bowl of milk for you, and a thick, juicy fish as well." The woman said, easing her way down, kneeling next to Kendra, slowly placing her hand in front of Kendra's face so she could get a smell of her scent. "I have many names you can call me by, kitten. My full name, Novum Comedenti, is the name Predators pray to me to ensure a good hunt. However, my pets normally call me Nova, because they don't tend to speak Latin." Nova continued, after Kendra got a decent sniff and calmed a little, letting the Goddess gently scratch her behind the ears. She knew that Nekos, especially more feral ones, were hard to break in, but she had done so before, and she would do so again.

The Goddess stood up once again, flicking her wrist to drop the barriers she constructed, they were a one way trap barrier, that once a prey entered they could not get back out. She couldn't leave the trap in the alleyway once she left, or else preys would get stuck and starve inside, and she couldn't allow innocents to die prematurely, when they could become fitting meals for her or her worshippers. Next she began to mutter a spell, which left a glowing glyph on the ground where she, Sammy, and Kendra stood. Gently pulsing in and out millions of colors, the glyph was for a teleportation spell, which when the Goddess finished, the three women were in a lovely courtyard of a ginormous castle, presumably the home of the Goddess. Butterflies danced around the flowers, and birds chirped from their perches in the trees. And as the main doors opened, Kendra and Sammy witnessed several dozen women going about their business inside, all nude, and all smiling happily. They were just a few of the Goddess's pets, living with her in her castle to please her.
Last edited by Novaprime on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Novaprime
---

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Just as Nova could guess it, it would take a lot of coming around for Kendra to accept everything now, the way that things were. As stated before. Feral-like females, even if showing higher levels of sentience, than most animals, would not forget such things from earlier... So easily. Those events coursing through her mind, even as Nova spoke. The cat girl's attention to it almost blocking out the woman's current words. The laughter, the scare and freight she felt as she understood her world as she knew it, was over. The fear she felt when she passed out, knowing Sammy and Iris were likely in trouble. And the cat girl STILL didn't know where Iris was. Samantha however. She finally speaks up for the cat a bit. "Please be patient with her. It takes a long time for her to adjust to things. She's a sweet girl, she could use some understanding..." Sammy said quietly, even if the goddess could deduce all of that for herself. The mink was once again feeling protective, but she was always that way with Kendra. She had her best friend to look out for after all. She knew Kendra could barely look out for herself when it came to matters of understanding things and being taken advantage of.

Even Sam was wondering what was happening. Wondering how Iris was feeling. If she was still crying. Would either friend of hers ever get to see her again? To at least let her know they were fine? So that Iris could move on with her life, before the goddess of predation disappeared from their mortal realm, all together? Kendra responding at least a little better this time. She tilts her head, looking at Nova in the face, nyaaaning, ever so quietly. As if asking... are you sure? Are you serious? Are you being for real? Can I trust you? The cat having great doubt for a good reason, even as her new mistress' stomach was nearly entirely flat, a HUGE serpent, all but gone now. With the tone of the voice yet. Samantha, Kendra's friend. Knew she was sincere. She'd make sure they two, would be safe. And that a way for them to come back, would be granted. Even if Kendra didn't really understand a thing she was saying. Still shy to answer Nova back, but next, Kendra at least lays down somewhat, and rubs against Nova, softy, briefly. As if saying... "I trust you... don't break that trust.." her walking on 'mental' egg shells, but Kendra was showing marked improvement.

"Nodum... Mandicus..." Kendra said cutely, quietly, trying to repeat the words she heard about her mistress' name, even if they were wrong. Kendra and Sammy looked around. They would soon find themselves enveloped by Nova's magic, and then gone.... at least to the world they once knew, almost feeling as if like they'd blacked out. Samantha's question left unanswered, and answered at the same time. Her not sure that she'd ever get to see Iris again. But... maybe Nova didn't intend for her to? Next. A new world was opened up before her very eyes. So many people. So many naked women. Such a huge place. It was all so pretty, far more beautiful than the dump of a town they once called home, where they lived. Home. Was this home? Samantha sighed, shaking her head. "Thank you for sparing our lives Novum Comedenti," the mink not proving to have any difficulty in repeating the woman's name verbatim. She was a rather intelligent mink after all, and she wasn't feral. Practically the leader of their last group, even if Iris was the predator. She'd been the brains of their friendship. She briefly bows before the goddess now, showing her utmost respect... So what was going to happen next? Well. One likely could only wait and see~ "Home... nyaaaah?" Kendra asked very shy, very quietly. Somewhat shaky still.
Last edited by joeburp22181 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
joeburp22181
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay