Favorite fictional characters for vore scenarios?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favorite fictional characters for vore scenarios?

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:48 pm

I have a simple question for you all: What are your favorite fictional characters to involve in vore? By that I mean characters from movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, comic books, novels, video games and so on. This is about copyrighted characters, not original characters. I'm asking because of an idea that just popped into my head, basically have the equivalent of Screw Attack's DEATH BATTLE but with vore instead. I only got the concept so far, haven't figured out how I would go about it, but plainly there would be an event pitting two characters from popular culture against each other and the winner would devour the loser. Thinking maybe I'd draw a pic or write a story or something.But before I can do that, I need to have a large enough pool of fighters to mix and match at my leisure.

You can mention more than one characters, there is no limit. I would only ask that you provide with each characters, their respective place of origin. (As in, from what show/movie/book they came from originally.) Oh and any testimony on why you enjoy these characters in vorish scenarios would also be appreciated, although not required. I would mention characters I enjoy myself, but I decided against it, as not to taint the general consensus.

Thanks in advance for your participation^^

---Edit---

I just wanted to warn people, any characters mentioned here could end up losing and being eaten, so if you don't want that you might not want to mention them at all.

---Edit---

Last edited by kernac on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Favorite fictional characters for vore scenarios?

Postby FanficFetishist » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:14 pm

Well...

Keep in mind that for me, vore and fatness go hand in hand, so when I imagine these characters, they're also incredibly fat.

Anyway. My list.

Renamon (Digimon Tamers) She's beautiful. Sexy, but also predatory in canon (she technically did soul vore with the absorption of Digimon data). I've just always found her attractive. Especially fat.

Mirage (Disney's Aladdin: The Series) A sexy goddess of evil. It's VERY easy to imagine her in predatory scenarios. Some of my favorite scenarios with her involve her as an all-consuming goddess of gluttony.

Derek Maza, aka Talon (Disney's Gargoyles) A big, sexy catman. When I use him in vore, though, he's WAY out of character. He's a personal favorite to use in woman-eating scenarios.

Elisa Maza (Disney's Gargoyles) Lately, my vore scenarios with Elisa tend to revolve around her eating Demona in various ways. Being a sexy vore dom for the subby Demona.

Demona (Disney's Gargoyles) Elisa's prey bitch. :3 Something hot about Demona, normally more powerful than Elisa, being her submissive meal.

Felicia (Darkstalkers) This catwoman is prime fetish fuel for me. I just love her.

Prince Blueblood (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) Another one for my woman-eating fantasies. I love the idea of the evil prince just gorging himself on every female of every species on the planet, and then moving on to eat all the females of other species... In fact...

Stallions in general (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) I have SORELY been tempted to write a series of short stories involving various stallions from the series just eating mares at random. Had an idea involving a set of incestuous Father's Day scenarios with the fathers of the series nomming the ladies (wife & daughters) in their life after making love to them.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Very interesting idea, however I did almost accidentally reply with my original answer because I thought it was one of those normal question thingies. Maybe mention in the title somehow of your intentions? Or mention you are mainly asking for switch characters? At least I assume you are, otherwise I suspect you may make a few fans of said characters upset if you use their post of their favorite character and put them in as what the fan who posted said comment did not like.

Many of us like our canon characters as pred or prey only, thus this could feel like a 'trick' to those people.
coop500
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Hmmm...

Aeris Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII)
Tifa Lockhart (FFVII)
Yuffie (FFVII)

Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI)
Celes Chere (FFVI)

Rosa Farrah (FFIV)
Rydia (FFIV)

Maria (FFII)
Laura (FFII - I think I might have her name wrong but she's the pirate)

Hino Rei/Sailor Mars
Aino Minako/Sailor Venus
Tomoe Hotaru/Sailor Saturn
Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto

Matoi Ryuuko (Kiru Ra Kiru)

I know I have others, they just don't come to mind at the moment.

Now, as for why...

Tifa...if she was a real martial artist, she would likely have breasts that are close to flat, so where do her proportions come from?
Seems to me that part of her diet consists of other busty women who have vied for Cloud's affections...

Aeris...she is a Cetra, and it seems to me like her eating people would not be seen as taboo, and it would come naturally to her.

Terra...she honestly seems the type to have the desire to, and as her Esper form, I can totally see her eating someone whole.

Celes seems like the kind of crazy chick who would try almost anything, and wouldn't hesitate to try to swallow someone whole (and likely succeed).

Rydia, being a summoner, likely knows such tricks of the trade, though forbidden I'm sure, but likely has eaten at least one person whole.

Rosa is beautiful beyond words, and I am almost sure that at least one person has been sacrificed to get her there...

As for Maria and Laura (again I may have her name wrong), these two sexy women are just looking for someone to devour. I can feel it.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby kernac » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:46 pm

coop500 wrote:Very interesting idea, however I did almost accidentally reply with my original answer because I thought it was one of those normal question thingies. Maybe mention in the title somehow of your intentions? Or mention you are mainly asking for switch characters? At least I assume you are, otherwise I suspect you may make a few fans of said characters upset if you use their post of their favorite character and put them in as what the fan who posted said comment did not like.

Many of us like our canon characters as pred or prey only, thus this could feel like a 'trick' to those people.

I kinda understand where you're coming from... But "switch" is for personally owned characters. Characters from the media don't belong to anyone, or rather they belong to corporations, no one has the right to forbid someone else from doing something with those characters.

But I guess I'll put a disclaimer.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:02 pm

kernac wrote:
coop500 wrote:Very interesting idea, however I did almost accidentally reply with my original answer because I thought it was one of those normal question thingies. Maybe mention in the title somehow of your intentions? Or mention you are mainly asking for switch characters? At least I assume you are, otherwise I suspect you may make a few fans of said characters upset if you use their post of their favorite character and put them in as what the fan who posted said comment did not like.

I kinda understand where you're coming from... But "switch" is for personally owned characters. Characters from the media don't belong to anyone, or rather they belong to corporations, no one has the right to forbid someone else from doing something with those characters.

I understand, but that's why I said "you use their post of their favorite character". I just think it'd be good to let people know what they are actually doing when they post.
Last edited by coop500 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coop500
???

Postby FanficFetishist » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 pm

kernac wrote:

I'm fine with it. For my characters, I am just listing how I personally prefer to use them in stories. Since they aren't mine, use them how you wish. I won't be mad.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nyte » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 pm

I've been doing Epic Vore Battles comics (based on the Epic Rap Battles of History on Youtube) for like two years now...I do mine a bit differently, though. >_> Lol. The female characters from pop culture always end up losing the whatever pop culture creature I pit them against.
nyte
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ojikori » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:42 am

Well I'd say Freya Crescent from FF9. Gotta love her and honestly there is simply not enough material with her in it in my opinion. She may or may not be why I love rats and mice so much.... http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Freya_Crescent

Renamon cause honestly you really can't argue with the classics ya know?

Gatomon is another lovely digimon for vorishness. Can't help but feel that a catty attitude and playing with prey would be right up her alley.

Cell from dragonball z cause there is just something interesting about how he changed from one form to another by absorbing other people.

Rocket Raccoon from guardians of the galaxy because honestly I love the bastard. His attitude. His look. Probably a bit biased though because I love raccoons as predators.

Fidget from dust an Elysian tail cause gotta love how cute she is and not gonna lie I love the idea of cute things like her in vorish situations.
Ojikori
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakentheBlack » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:25 am

I don't know how many you're going to use, but I'll throw out a few I'd like see.

Ahri - League of Legends
Holo - Spice and Wolf
Ryuko - Kill la Kill
Zoey - Mew Mew Power
Renee - Mew Mew Power
Nausicaa - Nausicaa of the Valley of the WInd
San - Princess Mononoke
Samus - Metroid
Demencia - Villainous
Winona - Pokemon
Hilda - Pokemon Black/White
Zinnia - Pokemon ORAS
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Humbug » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 am

Mine are pretty obvious if you look at my gallery, but...

Krystal: StarFox. In my headcanon, she's a psycho. It's not entirely unfounded the random way her personality changes even within the same game.
Lola Bunny: Space Jam. Just a shallow enjoyment for her, 'cuz she's sexy and one of my early childhood "awakening" characters.
Minerva Mink: Animaniacs. She's sexy too, but a bit more complicated of a character, seemingly constantly in control of the situation but losing her mind when she sees a sexy man. Also fits a lot of scenarios, as she's one of those "Has a profession that fits the scene" characters in the comics.
Carmelita Fox: Sly Cooper. Good, headstrong character.
Katt: Breath of Fire 2. One of my favorite video game characters. Has some great, though subtle, character-building moments throughout the game. Also doesn't wear pants.
Rarity: My Little Pony. Was great in Season 1. Also a gorgeous design.
Penelope Pussycat: Looney Tunes. Cute character.
Katia Managan: Prequel. Might not count, since she's from a webcomic, but holy shit is she a well-developed character.
Emma Hetfield: Wild ARMS. This one's probably out of left field, since I've never drawn her, but she's a great "enthusiastic nerd with a heart of gold" type.
Miyu: StarFox. Classy lynx character. Flirtatious and confident.
Judy Hopps: Zootopia. Cute character. Very driven.
Callie Briggs: SWAT Kats. Vice mayor cat with big classes and a suit. What's not to love?

I actually have a huge list of characters of my own for both pred and prey roles that I draw from sometimes when I want a quick idea. Could share that with you if you wanted, but I didn't want to clutter up this topic, and some characters I'd much rather see in a single role.
Humbug
---

Postby FanficFetishist » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:21 am

Humbug wrote:I actually have a huge list of characters of my own for both pred and prey roles that I draw from sometimes when I want a quick idea. Could share that with you if you wanted, but I didn't want to clutter up this topic, and some characters I'd much rather see in a single role.

Same, only for writing on my part.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Pred:
Bubba from SM64 (N64) - Because he's a cool fish with shades, why not be eaten by it?
Bubba from Mario Party (N64) - This one being my most favorite because it's so adorable!
Boss Bass/Big Bertha from SM64DS (DS) - Swim, Swim, Hungry.... Oh wait.....
Cheep Chomp from various Mario games - Because all these fish above are SEXY Cool!
The dolphins from Super Mario World - Who wouldn't want to be eaten by a cute little dolphin?
Irucan the dolphin from Mega Man - Because robot dolphins need love too!
Gyotot from Mega Man
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:33 pm

There are so many preds I have in mind, but as suggested, I won't mention them since I can't bear to see them get devoured (>.<)
However, here are some I don't mind seeing eaten (keep in mind I'm a little generic, and that's reflected in the below choices ^^; );
Tracer (Overwatch)
D.Va (Overwatch)
Rosalina (Mario)
Bowser (Mario (Unrelated sidenote; one of few male preds I'm fine with))
Sylveon (Pokemon)
Ampharos (Pokemon)
Scolipede (Pokemon)
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:30 am

Aside from various four legged pokemon:

-Holo from Spice and Wolf. Beautiful in both forms and vore is actually not OoC. She mentions she would do it to a bad guy and even wants to give Lawrence some maw play (she mentioned carrying him in her mouth several times).

-Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach. A major anime crush and not much else to say here.

-That giantess from Dude: Where's my Car? My first "vore crush" and the whole thing that started vorish fantasies before I knew what the term was.

-Various female Shin Megami Tensei demons. If I had to point one out, Xi Wangmu comes to mind first, particularly from SMT IV. I usually don't find sadistic stuff erotic, but the way she talks about the souls still alive in her belly is just mesmerizing. Being a leopard demi is also a plus. I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much without the voice acting tbh. I really hope they continue this vore trend they've been doing on the last 3DS installments when the new one for the Switch comes out.

-Amaterasu. Either her SMT form or her Okami form though Okami form just fits better. Okami Amaterasu is in all kinds of great vore art (as is Holo)

The last two are technically not copyright material, but they aren't OCs either so I think they count.
Jayezox
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:44 pm

I'm trying to think of a list, because i feel like i have a lot that i just can't remember atm. Then again, i can always edit this, so i might as well say the big ones. Starting with:

Mileena (mortal kombat): i'm not actually into hard vore, but she can still be applied to soft vore scenarios, the fact that she's already a pred is just a bonus :)
Anyone whose heard of her will probably see why she's being named instantly, and anyone who hasn't should look her up. Also, a more personal detail to add to why i like her is, well... I have this weird thing for masks. Stuff like full face masks and, of course, ninja masks, which, y'know... She has. this, combined with her already predatory nature, makes her, like, ten times better than anyone else for me, even if i'm not into hard vore.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Tali (mass effect): okay, she's just one of my top preds because she's female and wears a mask, which, as i stated above, is a big yes for me. Don't have much more to say.
image.jpg

Shiklah (deadpool comics): okay, you may need to do some research for this one. Shiklah, deadpools wife/ex-wife/still technically wife is a succubus queen of a giant city of monsters under nyc. I understand her chances are slim due to her obscurity (because i probably only know about her for the reason stated in my username) but i couldn't resist mentioning her. I'm not into soul vore, but if that's you're thing, then she does that regularly, but i mainly sink she's a good candidate because she can turn into a monster/dragon thing and back to beautiful woman at will, plus she has an almost complete disregard for human life, which helps. You could take her into consideration at least
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Borealis » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:59 am

Absol (Pokemon) - so predatory in design. With the scythe, sharp claws and fangs.

Red XIII (FFVII) - also very predatory in appearance and iconic character design. His insular and quiet personality in the game suggests you never know quite what he's thinking and I- at least- could easily imagine him being a secret vore pred.

Miss Kitty (An American Tail 2 - Fievel Goes West) - Beautiful cat and mouse interaction in the original film. Very nice character design and personality. You can definitely imagine her as a pred as well!
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Sitharc » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:06 am

Love seeing Gohan (younger ones at least) as the prey, he's clearly a submissive adorable shy awkward nerd.

Bulma, Chichi, etc make great preds.

Love having Chibi Usa/mini moon as a prey for her mother, Sailor Moon.

Jessie, Princess Peach, and a whole butt ton of other ladies I love to see as preds.
Sitharc
---

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:44 am

@Deadpool Fan: Deadpool was a popular movie so Shiklah could get noticed enough for vore art eventually if she ends up in a movie. Fire Emblem was a cult series until Awakening was released. Fire Emblem Heroes caused Holy War, an obscure Japanese/pirate only title, to get vore art. There's definitely a good chance Shiklah will get vore art.
Jayezox
---

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:14 am

Oh man Death Battle is pain. But if you're going to do that, I think only canon vore characters should step up to the plate to start. I imagine it'd be frustrating for some people no matter the outcome between an actual pred and some character being made into one.

Here are preds I'd suggest:
- Tokisaki Kurumi from Date A Live
- Annie from Attack on Titan
- Midler (and High Priestess) from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Hooktail from Paper Mario
- Gorgon from MagiRanger (or her Power Rangers equivalent)
- Majins from Dragonball. Any form of Buu, or Majin species members.

Honestly, I'd also be okay with seeing any of these jerks be eaten themselves.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion