Flexible Switch looking for Pred or Switch (NEW CRAVING!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible Switch looking for Pred or Switch (NEW CRAVING!)

Postby Pactborn » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:12 pm

Hello, I'm Pactborn and I love rping with people!

I'm looking for someone with consistency, who I can roleplay with often and enjoy the company of.
I'm willing to both pred and prey but I like to do so in turns with other switches: I might pred for you first then you pred for me, etc.

I can play any species, character (Canon, celebrity, personal, original or otherwise) and any gender. I tend to play what my partner would like when playing as pred and expect a similar level of customisation from my partner- but is not a dealbreaker if you prefer set characters.

I tend to work out the scenarios with my partner. Often we explore new ideas and can revisit usual tropes but I like the more inventive, the less explored options.

I'm pansexual so I'm into everyone! I much prefer same-size but I'm still down to do size difference if I can find the right person for it~ I am non-binary and am always looking for more trans friends and partners so give me a shout <3

I want to make something clear: I roleplay to get off. That means I want to be selfish, and I want my partner to be selfish. Wish-fulfillment, you scratch my back and I scratch your's. I'm not roleplaying solely to hear out your amazingly complex settings, I'm doing it as a break to enjoy myself.

MUST-HAVES:
Digestion/fatal vore.
Be okay with human Prey.
Partner must be up for switching or predding. I'm not interested in people who are only submissive.

My favourite vore-related kinks include (and are not all needed for a play):
Oral vore, anal vore, bellybutton vore, digestion, gassiness (both burping and farting), disposal (Whether traditional scat or otherwise), humans, same-size vore, cruel preds, teasing, pregnancy, big booties, kind but uncaring preds, absorption, weight gain from vore, food play, transformation, conscious disposal/soul stuff, 2nd person perspective.
Bonus Kink:
This is only for those who would be interested in doing this and is not a dealbreaker if you're not interested: Playing as real people. Both celebrities and people either of us might know personally. Very weird but I will love you forever if you're okay with it.

My dislikes in vore (but can still do them if I'm feeling up to it and with the right person):
Hard vore
Overly cruel preds (like emotionally detached preds are very boring to play with/around)
Puke-play
Micro-macro
Urethra stuff (sometimes including cock vore which I have to be in the mood for)
Sex (kind of meh about it but can sometimes be in the mood)
canon play (can do with characters I know but even then, it's a bit meh)
Multiple prey/repetitive prey (I enjoy the finality of death and the power of the build-up)
Super casual vore settings (I like vore to have a certain weight to it)
micro/macro (really hard to get this right/works for me, I like a bulge in the belly!).

HATES in Vore (Will not do)
Underage characters
Excess gore/butchery

I tend to be okay with everything else that I haven't included in either list but tend not to do plays solely focused on them. Can still play with those kind of topics though!

In terms of length and grammar for replies, I enjoy meaty posts: Semi to full paragraphs are nice. I can do smaller posts and won't overwhelm you if that's what you prefer but I tend to prefer bigger posts. Grammar is pretty important, just as it allows us to better understand each other.

Add me on Discord, Pactborn #6912! I much prefer it over PMs here but feel free to message me on here.

Last bumped by Pactborn on Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:12 pm.
Pactborn
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!