Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Emi VORAPHILM STUDIO

Postby Adelais » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:30 am

What I would love to see (and would accordingly pay for) more than anything, and which I can't so easily purchase from studios on clips4sale, is a real, full tour scenario where we get to see what happens to the prey the entire way through (say, over a five to ten minute duration) the predator's body, complete with dialogue. The dialogue doesn't necessarily have to be spoken either. The Wiking, for example, in what I consider to be his greatest piece, Chapter 10, used a combination of female sound effects for emotional or sexual expressions and subtitled dialogue. With that model, you don't need to pay someone to be a voice actress, but you can still add much needed exposition to a story. When I fantasize about vore or am indulging in the written, drawn, filmed, or animated vore fantasies of others, the graphical realism of the digestive system and a pretty girl are just two pieces of a grander puzzle that cannot be complete without at least a semblance of dialogue and exposition. I've purchased most of your works, and my favorite has easily been the one where the eastern European woman swallows the protagonist and talks to her in her stomach. You have absolutely gorgeous animations of the digestive system, but alone they're almost like watching a medical camera filming someone's stomach ulcer. Combine your already industry-leading animations with a plot that vorephiles will want to live out, starring one of your beautiful girls speaking dialogue that will raise people's heart rates, and you'll be able to sell that clip for a fine premium.
Last edited by Adelais on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:04 am

Adelais wrote:What I would love to see (and would accordingly pay for) more than anything, and which I can't so easily purchase from studios on clips4sale, is a real, full tour scenario where we get to see what happens to the prey the entire way through (say, over a five to ten minute duration) the predator's body, complete with dialogue. The dialogue doesn't necessarily have to be spoken either. The Wiking, for example, in what I consider to be his greatest piece, Chapter 10, used a combination of female sound effects for emotional or sexual expressions and subtitled dialogue. With that model, you don't need to pay someone to be a voice actress, but you can still add much needed exposition to a story. When I fantasize about vore or am indulging in the written, drawn, filmed, or animated vore fantasies of others, the graphical realism of the digestive system and a pretty girl are just two pieces of a grander puzzle that cannot be complete without at least a semblance of dialogue and exposition. I've purchased most of your works, and my favorite has easily been the one where the eastern European woman swallows the protagonist and talks to her in her stomach. You have absolutely gorgeous animations of the digestive system, but alone they're almost like watching a medical camera filming someone's stomach ulcer. Combine you're already industry-leading animations with a plot that vorephiles will want to live out, starring one of your beautiful girls speaking dialogue that raise people's heart rates, and you'll be able to sell that clip for a fine premium.

Hey!:) Thank you for your comment, I'm very pleased to recieve such long and concrete messages. I'll definitely think about your idea. Actually, full tour video is what I plan to make in nearest future, as soon as I finish my complete digestive system model that includes: mouth, throat apparatus, esophagus, stomach, duodenum and guts. This will take some more time as I want everything to be perfect... but surely, I will make a full tour video.
I like your idea about telling the story. And you are right, this makes sense! But one thing - I truly hate subtitles. I hate when you need to read text instead of staring at the picture. So... I will do this ONLY if I have chance to record real voice to tell the story. I have no problem with female voice as I can use mine, but for male characters... I need a real male actor who will volunteer to record his voice. Or using voice generators. But I'm not sure... English is not my native, and it's alittle hard for me to detect is the voice-generator good or not.
This video is where I tried it. Tell me, is it good?
https://youtu.be/1K0Xx-iodbs

I will think more about this...
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:24 am

Select the PREY for upcoming video!

This is it. Thank you guys for supporting me in March! Truly. You inspire me so much to create more and more cool stuff! This time I decided to let YOU select the FEMALE PREY character. The poll will be active 3 days while I prepare models, writing a scenario, and before I started a new video. Here you go!...
Attachments
Female_Preys.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:08 am

"Di-Gesture" video coming in a few days!
Attachments
Teaser.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Miridium » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:16 pm

Looks brutal. I like it!
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:49 pm

So very excited for this! The dissolving hand just made me super giddy to see Linda meet her acidic fate
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby Emi » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:57 am

MegamanWE wrote:So very excited for this! The dissolving hand just made me super giddy to see Linda meet her acidic fate

Did you enjoy the full Di-Gesture video?:)

Ah, for people who doesn't know, this vid is already available in early access for my Patreon supporters.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 am

Emi wrote:
MegamanWE wrote:So very excited for this! The dissolving hand just made me super giddy to see Linda meet her acidic fate

Did you enjoy the full Di-Gesture video?:)

Ah, for people who doesn't know, this vid is already available in early access for my Patreon supporters.

Loved the digestion! I loved how she quickly changed her mind once she saw and felt what your awesome new stomach model was doing to her sexy body.
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby Emi » Tue May 30, 2017 8:07 am

Di-Gesture VIDEO, M/f version: https://youtu.be/cQjlpPNnH-k
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Tue May 30, 2017 8:57 am

Night Thieves II video is finally done!
Support me on Patreon and get an EARLY ACCESS!

ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:04 am

"Night Thieves II" video now available in my online store: https://payhip.com/b/Xkvn
Attachments
Video_released.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:57 am

Mouth update!
Attachments
Mouth_update.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Early "Open Mouth Swallowing" pictures!
Attachments
OMS_Ff_001.jpg
OMS_Ff_002.jpg
OMS_Ff_003.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Those are awesome girl.

Ever think of releasing a mini of F/F Di-Gesture? (I mean, a free version)
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:16 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Those are awesome girl.

Thanks! Yes, Ive changed my Patreon policy recently, now getting more oriented on Patreon. Sure, soon my amount on Patreon will grow alittle, this will let me release more free videos, probably even refuse from shops at all.
I don't know about versions, Di-Gesture is a short video I don't know how to cut it even more. Probably I will put it whole for free when some more newer videos will be released:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:32 am

Emi wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:Those are awesome girl.

Thanks! Yes, I've changed my Patreon policy recently, now getting more oriented on Patreon. Sure, soon my amount on Patreon will grow a little, this will let me release more free videos, probably even refuse from shops at all.
I don't know about versions, Di-Gesture is a short video I don't know how to cut it even more. Probably I will put it whole for free when some more newer videos will be released:)

I see. Given the details in the images, I expected the whole thing to be five, six minutes. But if it is already shorter than three, a mini version would be harder to clip.

Someday, I might be able to make a one-time donation, but as of now, if I have food at all next month, I'll be lucky to have just that; I really don't remember the last time I had a great deal of spare capita...

I just have one other inquiry. Do you have any plans at all on same-size vore, or is this all macro/micro vore?

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:38 am

sweetladyamy wrote:I see. Given the details in the images, I expected the whole thing to be five, six minutes. But if it is already shorter than three, a mini version would be harder to clip.

Someday, I might be able to make a one-time donation, but as of now, if I have food at all next month, I'll be lucky to have just that; I really don't remember the last time I had a great deal of spare capita..
I just have one other inquiry. Do you have any plans at all on same-size vore, or is this all macro/micro vore?

Following my previous Patreon policy, I was bounded to release a new video every month. This is why it was just impossible to make videos longer than 1 min 30 sec, this is the longest one possible to create in one month. Now as I changed the rules, I'm no more bounded by 30 days, so, definitely, I will work on the longer videos.

Same-size?.. oh... not sure. I'm a fan of macro/micro, but same-size is not what I enjoy and I really... don't know... I don't feel it. An artist must feel what he creates, but I really don't feel same-size. By the way, I thought about making the prey alittle bigger, probably, a doll-sized or something like that. This is not easy cause a bigger prey needs special deformations on the pred model, but this is what I possibly will do.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Emi wrote:Same-size?.. oh... not sure. I'm a fan of macro/micro, but same-size is not what I enjoy and I really... don't know... I don't feel it. An artist must feel what she creates, but I really don't feel same-size. By the way, I thought about making the prey a little bigger, probably, a doll-sized or something like that. This is not easy cause a bigger prey needs special deformations on the pred model, but this is what I possibly will do.

Ah, I see. I wasn't aware of that. My thoughts were that micro/macro were easier for you to animate with the models.

Doll-sized? I've seen a couple of your videos where the prey was about that size (like swallowing a living Barbie doll kind of thing).

Anyway, if it is not your thing, then it isn't, just like M/F, F/M, and M/M aren't my thing, so I don't create my vore art based on those either (at least, not as a centerpoint). Unless you do commissions, you should do only what clicks for you, and even if you do commissions, you must set limits. Remember that because commissions can break an artist (I could list the numerous artists both old and modern whom have fallen to the commission whore but I'll refrain).

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:24 am

sweetladyamy, ah, yes, you're right. This is why I stopped doing commissions recently and moved to Patreon which is more free. By the way I'm absolutely OK with a doll-size, and this is what I'd create for myself too. Of course, the smaller the prey is, the easier to animate, but I'm lucky cause I really prefer smaller preys:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Re: Emi "THE WHOLE WAY" HD remake 2017!

Postby Emi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:13 am

Latest news: I officially announce that I'm starting to work on "The Whole Way" HD remake - one of the most expected project I planned. This is a really LONG video where the prey gets swallowed alive and digested all along the Digestive System.
YES, the new video will be released in both FEMALE and MALE versions!

The original video "The Whole Way" made in 2010 is right here for you to download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m87p277s5 ... e_2017.rar

PASSWORD: emivoraphilm

Making a HD remake of this video is a very big and heavy project, and I really need your support, guys. If you like an idea to help me, please, join me on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/eatmei

In reward, I will be posting:
- All W.I.P materials, such as: earliest renders and test renders, test animations and viewport grabs, sketches, shaders and anything you may like.
- Ready episodes of the video.
- Animated gifs made in working process, based on the main scenes of "The Whole Way"
- Polls about some details you would like to see in the video.
And more yummy stuff.

Once the video is ready (this may take 3-5 months) ALL my Patrons will get the download link.
Attachments
TWW first teaser.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!