Switch looking for another switch for a long term vore rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for another switch for a long term vore rp

Postby Chuba » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Hiya! I'm Chuba as my profile says ^^" But anywho, I have many characters to play as, male, female, even futa or herm and so on! I would like to have my rps to have a story instead of being just ''Found you, ate you, end of rp" Not that I hate it, it just makes me feel... Like all you want is just to eat and end it as if you are bored. Anywho! I will list my Likes, Dislikes and Maybes ^-^

Soft Vore
Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Food play
Foot/Ass play
Tongue Play
Anal/vaginal play
Furry/Humans
Magic
Some action
Playing as two characters
Sharing (If one of us were to play as two characters)
Yummy scented prey

Dislikes: Gore
Hard Vore
Crushing
Pain
Painful digestion
Bad grammar (Please be clear in your posts)
Over powering the other(s)
Nose Vore
Canon Vore

Maybes: Regular RP (Aka nonvore)
Romantic
Navel Vore
Pet/Slave and Master
Chubby/Fat pred
Switching to different scenes during the rp
Trapped

Well, that's all I have for now, if you have any other things you'd like to ask about, please do tell me about them! ^-^ Hope to hear from some to rp with! And before I forget, I rp mostly on Skype. But I would like to hear from you on PM first. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Chuba
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!