Femaleteeth ART

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site

Femaleteeth ART

Postby femaleteeth » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:00 am

Hello everyone! Friends, fans and all of you who silently supported me through the years.
In case you missed my Patreon account, let me promote one of my latest softvore works:
https://youtu.be/8xpMV9qBg7o

Most of the material there (tests, shorts, comic pages) will be free for everyone to enjoy. I'm asking for support, so I can create NEW complex WORKS like "Cruel Girls" series, "Giantess Park", "Cruel Mika" like games, "Finger Play" and "How to Kill a Small Man" interactives, and the new project "MOUTH RAIDERS"!
The BIG NEWS: You will see SOFT vore too, but my old style will appear from time to time. :)
Attachments
Thank you food.jpg
Last edited by femaleteeth on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
support FT on PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/femaleteeth
Image
User avatar
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Birichino » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Congrats on the comeback! Personally, I'm excited to see a switch to soft. Your animation is magnificent, but HV just isn't my subject matter.
User avatar
Birichino
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Lollllol » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Sexy mouths are back
User avatar
Lollllol
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Haysack » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Woohoo! :-D a massive welcome back :-D
/Best regards Haysack (aka Swedish horse food )
User avatar
Haysack
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: Sweden / In a horse belly ^_^

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Welcome back! TY TY TY for making tonight better! Your work is amazing!
R_U_Snacksize
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: In my own private hell.
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby fixated1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Hooray! Your renders have always been a favorite of mine and soft vore is a huge plus!
User avatar
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Kikky » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Soft vore? You should create what you love! But I understand appealing to a wider audience so, fair enough :)
Kikky
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Chozo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:48 am

How can we know you are the real femaleteeth and not the hacker you refer to, or even just some maleteeth in drag? >.>
Chozo
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby femaleteeth » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:24 am

Thanks guys!

Kikky - yeah, I prefer the chewing action, but the swallow part is somehow sexy too, besides - it's easier to animate, so why not have it? :)
I'll see how the new idea "Mouth Raider" will stand - it's really something new... as far as I know.
When I get more Patrons, I'll run a poll to see what people like most. F/M, M/F, F/F, soft or hard...

Chozo - you can't be sure :) Maybe we should shrink our hacker and give it to one of the girls... for interrogation... he will... well, tell her the truth :gulp:

PS: (actually, only my old email, GiantessCity and PHub accounts were vandalized, I saved my Eka profile)
Last edited by femaleteeth on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
support FT on PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/femaleteeth
Image
User avatar
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Shmendrich » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Being the devil's advocate here... Creating a patreon account to make money off the name of an artist people like could be a motivation for a hacker :P And it could be the player recovered everything but his eka's account which the hacker was able to keep.

Kinda supported by the fact of "I'm no longer doing too much of the art I was known for"

But I guess people who knew femaleteeth's art will recognise the style if its the same artist. And if they want to support you because its good art then thats what counts ~
User avatar
Shmendrich
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby jaykayeight » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Shmendrich wrote:Being the devil's advocate here... Creating a patreon account to make money off the name of an artist people like could be a motivation for a hacker :P And it could be the player recovered everything but his eka's account which the hacker was able to keep.

Kinda supported by the fact of "I'm no longer doing too much of the art I was known for"

But I guess people who knew femaleteeth's art will recognise the style if its the same artist. And if they want to support you because its good art then thats what counts ~


A hacker that hacks a vore artist and then takes on the hard work and produces and animates vore videos that look pretty much similar to those of his victim only with a slightly different subject? .... sounds pretty plausible :p just kidding!

This reminds me a bit of the time where I thought my parents where replaced after we visited a fairground :p
User avatar
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 am
Location: <TODO>
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby femaleteeth » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Shmendrich wrote:Kinda supported by the fact of "I'm no longer doing too much of the art I was known for"

Hummm, makes sense :)

Actually... I'm thinking to split the HARD vs SOFT vore like 50:50, sound fair, huh? I hope to keep this ballance - I'm tempted!

PS: I'll definitely support a hacker who starts a vore page :)))
Last edited by femaleteeth on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
support FT on PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/femaleteeth
Image
User avatar
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Kikky » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Shmendrich wrote:Being the devil's advocate here... Creating a patreon account to make money off the name of an artist people like could be a motivation for a hacker :P And it could be the player recovered everything but his eka's account which the hacker was able to keep.

Kinda supported by the fact of "I'm no longer doing too much of the art I was known for"

But I guess people who knew femaleteeth's art will recognise the style if its the same artist. And if they want to support you because its good art then thats what counts ~


Yeah, we've always known Femaleteeth as someone who has always been opposed to soft vore. He's always said that it isn't natural for women to swallow food whole. He animated the swallow scene of the mouse video only because it was requested lol, and this was relatively recently. Hacker or "sellout" comes to mind, sadly lol. But, time will tell whether or not they actually make any content :)
Kikky
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby leriodenbron » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:29 pm

I so support the soft vore! Femaleteeth's quality is just fantastic, and I've always been sad to have to avoid it just because of its hard nature
leriodenbron
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby femaleteeth » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:35 pm

leriodenbron wrote:I so support the soft vore! Femaleteeth's quality is just fantastic, and I've always been sad to have to avoid it just because of its hard nature


You nailed it! There will be hard, but only 50%. The other 50% will be soft - people like it and I twisted my mind a little too! You will see sexy mouths, inviting throats, innocent prey struggling for it's life and finally - a nice in-stomach views!
Guys - I already have new material in my Patreon, so you can clearly see that I'm the real FT :) http://www.patreon.com/femaleteeth Oh and what about Meghan? Do you think a hacker can make such a character? Do you like her?
I'm already uploading my old stuff at Patreon - a hacker cannot do this, hehe :) Oh wait! Maybe the ultimate proove will be a very kinky, hard vore, gore bloody scene? :evil:
Attachments
Meghan_board.jpg
Last edited by femaleteeth on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
support FT on PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/femaleteeth
Image
User avatar
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Miridium » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 pm

femaleteeth wrote:
leriodenbron wrote:I so support the soft vore! Femaleteeth's quality is just fantastic, and I've always been sad to have to avoid it just because of its hard nature


You nailed it! There will be hard, but only 50%. The other 50% will be soft - people like it and I twisted my mind a little too! You will see sexy mouths, inviting throats, innocent prey struggling for it's life and finally - a nice in-stomach views!
Guys - I already have new material in my Patreon, so you can clearly see that I'm the real FT :) http://www.patreon.com/femaleteeth Oh and what about Meghan? Do you think a hacker can make such a character? Do you like her?
I'm already uploading my old stuff at Patreon - a hacker cannot do this, hehe :) Oh wait! Maybe the ultimate proove will be a very kinky, hard vore, gore bloody scene? :evil:


There's going to be 50% soft you say? Count me in!
User avatar
Miridium
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Emi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:35 am

Welcome back, old friend!:) So happy seeing you active again!
And yes, I confirm, this is a TRUE FemaleTeeth:)
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby femaleteeth » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:31 pm

In case you missed my Patreon account, let me promote one of my latest softvore works:
https://youtu.be/8xpMV9qBg7o
support FT on PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/femaleteeth
Image
User avatar
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Femaleteeth is BACK!!!

Postby Emi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:05 am

femaleteeth wrote:In case you missed my Patreon account, let me promote one of my latest softvore works:
https://youtu.be/8xpMV9qBg7o


Just saw the full animation in your Patreon. This is just WOW, so awsome! OMG, 5 minutes of pure animation, you are crazy! That's nice that you started making soft vore like this, and you are my fav vore animator ever. Now and forever:)
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Emi
???
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Russia
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Femaleteeth ART

Postby Monokarp » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:13 am

Amazing - as always! :-D
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Monokarp
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:43 am


Return to Artists Valley

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest